Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dev Workshop: Weapons, Mastery Ranks, and Stats!

[DE]Rebecca

Sweet, happy to see this happening!

I just have a few general concerns and a few specific comments.

• I see a few weapons listed that have modified Ammo Reserves, and wonder if more shall be considered, such as the Braton P being at 375 (I feel it could at least go up to other rifles at 540) and a number of the high DPS secondaries like the Dex Furis not having a value listed for adjusting. The Dual Cestra, Twin Vipers are two that I'm concerned would still be really ammo hungry.
  • Any chance for adjusting Secondary / Alt Fire modes? Where my hope is to have the Argonak/Stradavar/Zarr select fire ability applied to the modes on other weapons, such as the Euphona, Convectrix, Hind, Quantas, and any other that would have a secondary fire mode. With maybe only the Pentas, Harpak, Simulors and the speargun class, (off the top of my head) having a possible argument of not using a select fire capability. As it is my understanding that such a change would be most beneficial for players using a controller on Consoles (or PC).
  • Lastly, I hope its okay to request that reload times not be increased, as those that sit at or above 3.0 like the AkMagnus or AkLex P are just right at that reload value, so I'd really hope that if the changes do move forward that reload stays at 3.0 with say the damage being like ~78 instead of 84 (I would even rather prefer going down to like 2.7 and the other changes in line for such a reload). And so I hope this could apply to the Struns, Gorgon and any other weapon with a base reload at or above 3.0 (like happy to see the change for the Sobek!)

And thanks for reading and hopefully considering these points when looking at these weapons.

A bit bummed with the lower crit the Pandero will get (though I'm assuming that 10 points increase in base damage balances it out? I think 12 points increase would make a bit more sense personally~), but I'm so happy to see the Mara Detron finally get that increase in Status! Now you can actually hit 100% instead of 99%-ish percent! <3

Latron Wraith is now completely fekking worthless after that possible nerf. Don't cuck us Latron users ffs, it's a fun weapon and really needs to not be nerfed to hell and back to hell and back. There is NO REASON why Latron Prime should have gotten absurdly higher stats than Wraith simply due to MR and prime status. Wraith weapons are meant to have high crit damage and chances that are higher than their normal/prime counterparts.

Latron Wraith should have 30% crit and the same damage as before this possible nerf. Keep Prime as a status/crit hybrid and wraith as a massive crit based weapon. Piss off DE, thank you very much for being stupid.

I'm fine with shooting a bunch of dudes to get some resources I might need to craft something every once in a while, (Argon, Teleriuem, etc..) but if your company is thinking about adding resource cost's along the lines of the Archwing Launcher, (Fish Oil!?) or something you get through a non-combat activity... Well, let's just say that's going to be a major disincentive to actually make that item. If you're going to shoehorn it in at-least let me get the stuff from engaging in the games core mechanics. (Shooting things.)

as a new player in September I started my own clan, stil a 10 person clan but I now unlocked all weapons and such except for the hema. is the obscene cost finally gonna be fixed? I'm the only who did 94% of the work to unlock all this stuff. I just want the hema unlocked to be done with it. 

^^ Agreed. Why was the Attica nerfed? It's one of my favorite weapons to use, and isn't even overpowered. Also, hoping that the Akmagnus reload change was a typo, hoping its actually 3->2.4 because buffing the magnus reload speed and nerfing akmagnus reload speed just doesn't make sense.

Don't get me wrong I'm very excited about these buffs, but I'm kinda confused as to the Pandero nerf. It's not OP and it's my favorite secondary, and I don't even have a riven for it. Why buff so much stuff (including the Pandero's partner weapon the Tenora which was already pretty good) then nerf a weapon that aside from an MR change didn't need touched. Anyways, I like everything else, keep up the good work!

57 minutes ago, DiabolusUrsus said:

Glossed over this one, but I agree.

I'm not totally convinced that Dual Toxocyst interaction with Peacemaker is intended, but reducing the buff duration negates the benefit from making it refreshable. I think you're spot-on that a 4s buff would be a solid compromise; perhaps even 3s.

The buff applies to peacemaker as long as the ability is active. I've tested this many times and the results are the same.

4 minutes ago, KrafterJack said:

Don't get me wrong I'm very excited about these buffs, but I'm kinda confused as to the Pandero nerf. It's not OP and it's my favorite secondary, and I don't even have a riven for it. Why buff so much stuff (including the Pandero's partner weapon the Tenora which was already pretty good) then nerf a weapon that aside from an MR change didn't need touched. Anyways, I like everything else, keep up the good work!

Like everything else. They base it purely on its use rate.  

Pandero nerf is being done not because it "deserves it"

But because someone on the team wants to see more weapon diversity.   Which, you'd think that they'd rather bring everything in line with it, but. Such is the enigma that is their balance metrics or lack there of. 

Beam weapons table and Arca Scisco stat changes when?

So apparently now Soma Prime and Soma do the same damage per shot ...

(noticed that it may not be all guns)

will this buff pass address some weapons (22 by my last count) being affected by heavy caliber differently? (ie ogris vs opticor, opticor is still fairly accurate, whereas the ogris can almost shoot at a 90 degree angle out of the barrel at times) cuz some of these, like the ferrox and the ogris, will still be sub-par at best if their accuracy still goes to complete S#&amp;&#036; with heavy caliber equipped.

reddit post i made addressing the weapons i know to be affected by this bug: https://reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/7uw71y/accuracy_and_you_round_3_aka_nine_months_later/

For launcher weapons, are you going to touch on self-damage at all?

I once again point at the Ogris, an old favourite - really low ammo capacity, long travel time, easy to hit a wall, the floor, objects or a teammate by accident and kill yourself.
These factors I feel are just as important if not more important than DPS aspects. Launcher weapons don't have to be high damage with huge AOE - they can benefit more from improving their utilities.

I even see an ammo decrease on the Secura Penta, why? If anything ammo pools need to be increased for launcher weapons. There are plenty of other weapons that can out-dps them, so why would they need such limitations? And the blast radius on some of these isn't that realistic either, if you're going for that approach. Even with the firestorm mod, the blast radius is still pretty meh. Of course with a higher blast radius there's a higher chance of killing yourself so again I feel like self-damage is an important issue to address.

4 часа назад, [DE]Rebecca сказал:

Some weapon crafting costs will be revisited, and PoE resources will be used if it makes sense to better integrate a mix of resources into the game.

This wont make anything better. Plains was released somewhat around 4 months ago and they still got much higher system requirements than listed on steam market page and main website FAQ page.
Im playing warframe since Update 7 or so and got something ~3.5k hours played on steam, but any mention of PoE makes me considering quitting this game until better times.
Yes, i know im playing on microwave oven, but computer games isnt my main hobby, so i dont care.

Archived