Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dev Workshop: Weapons, Mastery Ranks, and Stats!

[DE]Rebecca

4 minutes ago, (PS4)SirLongJonBremne said:

So if your increasing the mastery rank on a weapon I already have, have put a catalyst in, and forma'd several times above my current level are locking me out of that weapon till I reach that Mr? Cause that's just disrespectful to all of my time. 

Read more carefully.

6 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

If you're a player who doesn't meet the new MR requirements for their favourite piece of equipment, don't fret! If you already own the weapon, you will be able to use it regardless of the higher MR requirement. These MR tweaks will only affect Tenno who newly acquire the weapons listed after these changes make it in-game.

All these buffs and some minor nerfs. Boy you sure are making it tough for me to choose a weapon and I like it. I can dust off so many weapons rotting in my storage now.

I would like to see Dual Toxocyst get a 3x buff duration stack like Knell, but I don't know how overpowered it might be. So instead of only lasting 2 seconds, it can last up to 6 seconds if 3 shots were made before the 2 seconds were up.

7 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Not noted here are BEAM weapons - they should be ready soon, but we are revisiting them to be more 'like they used to be' in terms of damage instances over time but with a fixed fire rate. Fire Rate mods and their effects are still being determined.

Does this mean my precious synapse may get some changes coming then...Yay!

58 minutes ago, MirageKnight said:

Honestly, the Nukor's fine: It's a nice, fun status weapon that can fry targets with hilarious results.

I think it comes under the beam weapons category. Maybe thats why it wasn't put up here....I'm an idiot.

Please for the love of all that is evil, don't decrease damage on my favorite weapons, they can hardly be used on high level content unless you get a decent Riven.

[ Attica, Telos Boltor, Supra Vandal, Secura Dual Cestra, Vasto Prime, Telos Akbolto, Secura Penta (I know it can be use on high level content, but please don't nerf it) ]

Also that Pandero Crit reduction + Damage reduction hit my poor heart.

giphy.gif

At least if you are going to NERF the damage of ANY of the SUPRAS.

latest?cb=20140520211439

LETS NERF THESE GUYS FIRST, OR I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL GO WORK FOR NEF ANYO.

Supra:

Mastery Rank increased from 7 to 12
Status Chance increased from 5% to 22%
Critical chance increased from 2.5% to 20%
Critical damage increased from 1.5x to 1.8x
Increased Projectile Speed
Increased accuracy while aiming
Damage decreased from 45 to 36

Supra Vandal:

Mastery Rank increased from 10 to 14
Status Chance increased from 5% to 22%
Critical chance increased from 2.5% to 20%
Critical Damage increased from 1.5x to 1.8x
Increased projectile speed
Increased accuracy while aiming
Damage reduced from 45 to 36

Hi, Rebbeca.

The Supra and Supra Vandal stats on the Dev Workshop are exactly the same. Are the differences between the 2 versions only supposed to be the Supra Vandal's Larger Magazine (300 rounds vs. 180 rounds), Larger Max Ammo Capacity (1600 rounds vs. 1080 rounds) and More Accuracy (13 vs. 8)?

If it is, it's fine by me. Just wanted to know if that's the case. I really like all the other changes. I already have all the weapons fully polarized, but this will make me actually use some of them. Keep the great work!

Thank you so much for this, it really breaths life into the game for me. Just a few thoughts-

Ogris really need more than this, its extremely high risk for extremely little payoff, little to no scalability

Kulstar lower accuracy is a scary proposition and I don't understand the reasoning.

I really love the mechanical changes to talons/castanas, and the buff is really great/welcomed, but would it be possible to also increase the maximum active projectiles? Multishot is almost a hindrance at times with it. 

I'm extremely excited for the detron buff and the cernos prime being 100% status viable is a very interesting move. 

Maybe a bit unrelated but I'm still super bummed about what was done to the plasmor Q_Q 

Edit: Like the guy above me, I love bolto also :v pls buff

Omg, as a Lato Prime and Dread main i couldn't be happier. 

On a side note, when you said "this will be the year of quality" a couple years ago, it wasn't really the case: this year you said nothing but put really hard work into providing quality FACTS. 

Not sure how the rest of the year will go, but this already looks like the best start in terms of quality since 5 years. 

Congratulations and thank you very much. 

Critical damage increased from 2x to 3x

Damage decreased from 125 to 80

This is a nerf of 10 damage per second whilst critting.

Can you please not reduce the damage by that much? That seems like a huge damage nerf. Maybe keep it at 100 at least?

I really like seeing so many good changes to weapons. But that’s speaking as an MR18 player  

I am not — not — sanguine about the sweeping MR changes firewalling bread and butter weapons that can help new players in harder starchart content. Or that simply make newer players feel like they got something awesome and fun.  I know some market purchases can bypass MR requirements; I hope that doesn’t become a universal thing because the optics...not so good.

Archived