Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dev Workshop: Weapons, Mastery Ranks, and Stats!

[DE]Rebecca

Give my Stug some love!!!! :'( 

1: Remove self damage. It sticks to allies and companions, and it can dump 20 rounds in like 3 seconds, cmon.
2: PLEASE show the explosion stats in the armory. Please.

I have an insane riven, and I love this gun. I've put 9 forma in it. 

Plz halp <3

#stuglyfe

I’m so salty about the Pandero nerf.  As someone who has a great riven for it (estimated at around 1.5k plat CC, CD, - flight speed), im sad that the grind for a once stellar weapon will no longer be worth it, as well as my riven being less than optimal now.  Like now its gonna be what, 200-500p max?  I honestly feel kinda cheated.

11 minutes ago, kilteroff said:

I changed a slot as the build evolved.

Behold the Stugness.

I love Stug. TBH it doesn't really need much done to it. 

I've got a top tier riven with damage and multishot that makes the thing absolutely devastate anything. 

More multishot on stug is HUGELY helpful. Each shot resulting in a near maxed bubble multiplies your damage output significantly.

On 2/5/2018 at 2:22 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Pandero

Damage increased from 76 to 86

Status chance decreased from 15% to 14%

Crit chance decreased from 30% to 26%

Crit Damage decreased from 2.5x to 2x

Why? There are literally way stronger weapons getting buffed. Pandero isn't even that monster of a weapon and that's a major nerf across the board. I could understand if this was some OP monster gun but it doesn't even come close to that. Hell if things are that bad increase the MR requirement, you might as well take the weapon right out of the game if you're going to nerf it that badly.

Le 06.02.2018 à 01:22, [DE]Rebecca a dit :

Some weapon crafting costs will be revisited, and PoE resources will be used if it makes sense to better integrate a mix of resources into the game.

This is sad,especially for those people who struggling getting at Plains or can't do that at all.I think this is rather rushed and not needed for now,besides there is enough use for those resources as it is and mix integration can wait.

Well,buffs looks kinda nice,but in the end newbies have even less nice guns..May be mastery rang changes are needed,but some of those looks kinda excessive.

2 hours ago, Hidronic said:

Glad to see the almost weapon get changed in this week. But where is 'Mutalist Quanta' and 'Miter'? These are using flight ammo which affected by flight speed mods.

Additional Notes

• Projectile based and low fire rate weapons were given more crit and status allowance when appropriate.

Seems like those two weapon can be change like other weapon :)

More of an issue is the everlasting fact that the miter & panthera regular shots aren't affected by punch through at all.

OHOHOHOH!
Is that a Seer Buff I see? Do my eyes deceive me or is this the day prophesied by the great ones? Soon the Seer be PBR'd... then NOONE CAN MOCK MY BABY WITH OVER 100 FORMA. Mwahahahahahahaha! 

Thanks DEvelopers, Tennobaum came early for this Operator. 

i don't think the spira prime buff is necessary, but i'll take that. but the problem it has still persists, which is the terrible throwing pattern that makes this weapon extremely inaccurate (which is probably an animation bug or something) unless you're carrying something like a datamass, in which it makes it pinpoint accurate, but when only carrying something. i would really like that you look into this issue.

Akjagara is in the list no crit sadly. but burst fire? i do love burst fire gun's but is it right for AkJagara? it's accuracy not that good. an got recoil. that i was use to. but with burst fire that likey going to change biger clip's nice but now it fire 2 per shot. so we got less shot's now. 18 shot vs 24. an burst shot are likey to miss. hmm i feel this will only make people dislike it more. i love this gun an thing change is more or lass bad for it weakness. reload speed. accuracy. an recoil, not good this. for a weapon with no crit game. really want to try it out tho. but i feel this will weakin it. need;s more dmg like AkMagnus. that thing a crit base weapon with good status. why us the slash gun if it base dmg an dmg out put is so far behind. i love both but the Akjagara is my favorite secondary. that a lot of people kept saying was bad an i don't blame them their far better status weapons' out their. with crit. with out crit late game not much a idea. why kill it slowy when you can kill it out right. sorry for bad spelling an grammar 

This is my first post ever just because I relly do not understand why the Pandero needs to take a hit like that while almost all other weapons are being buffed. Why not leave it where it is? It has such a unique mechanic with it's alt fire and with it's high recoil very much needs the strong crits to be effective.

This one change is really makeing me unhappy while everything else sound like a great chance for more diversity.

aklex prime would need major buffs to be reasonably placed at MR 15, Euphona Prime (the current highest MR weapon in the game at 14 and already too high MR) has higher base DPS even assuming neither of them crit or apply a damaging status effect by about 39 damage.

Thanks for the early Valentine's gifts :heart:

I already have Forma invested into lots of these weapons (T Akbolto, Drakgoon, Sobek, Burston P, Tiberon, Supra/V, Ferrox, SDC). Ferrox & Supra/V are two of my favourite primaries so I'm already drooling too (even though Ferrox buff is minor), I already have godlike rivens for both.

Archived