Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dev Workshop: Weapons, Mastery Ranks, and Stats!

[DE]Rebecca

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Zenith

Mastery Rank increased from 5 to 10

Status chance increased from 30 to 34%

What Zenith really needs is a FIX on her "x-ray" vision (please make it work like the codex/simaris scanner pleeeeeease).

Honestly, after the Chroma "change" I was expecting similar thing to happen to the most used "eidolon killers". But I was suprised to see that most of my favourite weapons actually got a boost... With the notable exception of the one above, o course, AND Twin Vipers Wraith. I mean really, NO buff in damage? None...?

Another thing: WHY NERF STUFF?

Whats the point of nerfing it?

Example:

"Latron Wraith

Mastery Rank increased from 0 to 7

Damage increased from 50 to 72

Critical chance decreased from 25% to 20%"

The gun was already unused and not so good enough and now the crit chance is DECREASED? If it is not super bad, why even nerf it?

AkMagnus

Mastery Rank increased 0 to 12

Damage increased from 45 to 84

Status chance increased from 20% to 22%

Critical chance increased from 20% to 22%

Reload speed decreased from 3 to 3.4 secs

Fire Rate decreased

Uh, boss, Akmagnus already has 25% crit and status. Is it getting nerfed or is that a typo?

3 minutes ago, God_is_a_Cat_Girl said:

Main issue with this weapon remains, it needs multiple crit mods to still have unreliable crits. You can have a crit mod, the syndicate mod and a Riven and still not be able to reach 100% (some rivens might, some can't), that's too many slots being used to increase a stat that ultimately only hurts the weapon instead. C'mon, +5% at least?

Defnitely agree with that for the grinlok. its worse issue is the crit chance which hasnt been touched. Its still extremely unbreliable. i have the augment, the point strike AND a riven and it still only hits 87% or so. thats 3 mod slots im wasting.

on top of that the augment is useless. grinlok is a long range weapon so an aoe proc around the gun doesnt do much to far away enemies. even worse the aoe proc shakes ur screen throwing ur aim off. way to completely ruin a sharp shooter weapon thats already unreliable in its damage output.

WHAT! In ALL my 4 years in warframe this is the most shocked I've ever been from a (future) update. This is beyond incredible, holy S#&$, oh my goodness!

Something I didn't understand, tons and tons of weapons skyrocketed into obsurdety, but Pandero was nerfed quite hard? That's seems very out of place

10 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

There is no timeline of when or what to expect, but when that eventually comes we'll make a post. At the very least the core expectation we want to get across is that Riven Dispositions are (and always have been) subject to change.

confirmation is good.

still thanks guys and gals. 

--------------------

also sweet holy mother of:

Seer

Status chance increased from 10% to 13%

Critical chance increased from 0% to 5%

Critical damage increased from 0 to 1.5x

Reduced Aimed Zoom from 5x to 3.5x

you actually did it. finally.  it doesn't have nonexistent crit chance of "-" and mult of "-" such that no riven in the universe can help it, and half the rolls wind up doing literal nothing. i waited so long before losing hope.

is about a week too long gone to talk to support about reverting dissolving a seer riven?(don't you judge me and vor, don't you do it.) og arca sciso might have a chance at usability again.

Seems like those changes will remove the choice we had about a good status weapon or a good crit weapon and just make all the weapons the same, and I don't think I'll like it. I'm in for a weapon rebalance considering MR, but not for removing that innate disposition on each weapon for a crit or a status build...
Specifically about Boltor, I've always thought of it as a good status weapon because of his high fire rate, and I'd prefer that the buffs keep it in that line, increasing its status chance while still having a lower crit chance; aside from that Telos Boltor now seem to be much more stronger than its Prime counterpart; with much higher crit chance and crit multiplier.

Just now, PurpleNyxPrime said:

You buff all these things and make great things but you just have to ruin something while your at it.
Why did you nerf the pandero, what did it do to you?

Probably because its a lower, cheaper lex prime with faster reload, fire speed, and lower recoil.

Rip my 4 forma

Daikyu

Mastery Rank increased from 0 to 10

Physical damage changed from 20% Impact, 60% Puncture and 20% Slash to 30% Impact, 40% Puncture and 30% Slash    

Charge speed increased from 1.75 to 1 secs

Critical chance increased from 20% to 30%

Damage decreased from 500 to 420

This just isn't right.

It's a longbow, it's supposed to have higher draw weight. Know what that means? It takes more power to draw the string (video game term: slower fire rate) and it's a lot more powerful which makes it penatrate deeper into targets (video game terms: high damage, moustly puncture.)

The only stat change that's ok here is the Crit buff!

Archived