Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dev Workshop: Weapons, Mastery Ranks, and Stats!

[DE]Rebecca

9 minutes ago, Madway7 said:

But the Ogris, a rocket launcher that tends to kill you more often or just as often than the enemies gets left with changes that let you kill yourself even faster....

Not to mention that if you're aiming at the same spot while using its augment, the rockets explode closer and closer to you.

Need to go over that list again with a finer-toothed comb, but I literally went 'holy crap' out loud a couple of times.

Off the top of my head: Hema's no-ammo, Tiberon buff, Stradavar, Dera, Grinlok, Burston P, Boar P, Scourge, (Ak)Magnus, Dual Toxocyst Frenzy change \o/ (any chance the trigger type can be changed to full auto while you're at it?) - need to re-compare it with the Knell (also: the Knell).

Consider me impressed and greatly gratified.

The impression is that DE add things and then abandon them.
If it's game modes, well... Archwing.
If it's weapons, refine the implementation and apply it to a new weapon (e.g. Dual Toxocyst).
If weapons are buffed, it's usually to sweeten the pill that is others being nerfed.

And here, we have weapons - some literally as old as Warframe - being touched up, with no stand-out nerfs at first blush.

Granted, there are a few I'm surprised to not have seen (for example Embolist - but it's Beam, Acrid), but for all that, this wasn't a trifling list of changes.

So... thank you.

3 minutes ago, EddyLoco said:

I see what you did here DE, but i see a problem, a big one.

Some weapons that are supposed to be used for new players (Like the Paris or the akLato, even the Dex Sybaris or the Dex Furis, that are supposed to be a lotus gift for the anniversary of the game, are getting a MR increase. What's the meaning of that?), are getting a MR increase, and those "new players" are probably the thing that you need to focus on, if you want to get more audience and players, make the warframe experience the most gratificant videogame experience, but giving those weapons (that are for beginner players) a higher MR, don't look fair for new players.

Sorry DE but this don't look good to me, but the buffs an nerfs are good though

As the original post says, the Dex weapons will be delivered to everyone, regardless of MR. The MR req is on there just for consistency, like MR reqs on Lato Prime and Skana Prime, even though those only came through the Founders program.

You got something wrong. I realy like the Magnus buffs and waited for them, but you actually nerf the Akmagnus. Because ingame right now it has 25% Crit Chance and 25% Status Chance (the Akmagnus). So please don't nerf this weapon. So please adress this issue

The buffs and balances all sound fantastic! I have some reservations about some of the mastery rank requirements, but otherwise this sounds like a winner of an update! I cannot wait to re-forma a bunch of weapons and reroll a bunch of rivens for the new meta - and here I am having just run out of forma blueprints :laugh: haha!

Archived