Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dev Workshop: Weapons, Mastery Ranks, and Stats!

[DE]Rebecca

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Ghost--00-- said:

Ohhh youll live, if its that hard to get 100% cc though you really should have sacraficed some already for cd since it will get your weapon to do more wayyy more damage with better ammo consumption

It's the latron, you never run out of ammo, and my riven also applies CD, not to mention that I use Vital Sense and Bladed Rounds, I'm just stating that it'll nerf an already reasonably high CC stat on my riven, making it less awesome/useful.

It was so nice having the Warframe changes workshop the other day with all the explanations why and now this too? Damn this is great. Most bows are faster now, I might forma the Telos Boltor and bring out the Boar and Braton Primes more.

Looking forward to beam weapons and melee changes! Will you up the MR requirements of Atterax? Giving MR5s a weapon that can go past sortie 3 with some ease seems bad.

15 minutes ago, Gen_the_Cat said:

NOOOOO PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TO MY PANDERO. I SPENT AGES ROLLING THE PERFECT RIVEN. CRIT CHANGE, CRIT DAMAGE, NEGATIVE STATUS DURATION.

Please don't do this to me.

Right? I'm kinda sad too lol. I'm sure it'll still be a good weapon though

Please please please please PLEASE do not change a bunch of weapons to require PoE farming to build that didn't before unless you make the resources extensively available in non-free-roam as well. PoE and free roam in general is still WAY too buggy to be taking a step like this. Is DE actively trying to push everyone who doesn't want to deal with the extreme bugs out of the game entirely? I really want to like and support this game, but PoE is ever-increasingly making that utterly impossible as that entire part of the game feels more and more like a chore than any sort of fun. I am so tired of losing bounties due to mobs and other objects spawning out of bounds, uninteractable capture targets, autofailures, and the many other crippling bugs that still persist on plains to this day. Being forced to farm PoE for more and more every month, now apparently including the unvault and many other items that previously had nothing to do with it, just isn't something I can accept as a positive move for the game. How can I recommend the game to my friends in this condition with things getting worse instead of better?

Being forced to farm PoE content even more just to play the (extremely superior) rest of the game (except for a few things like defection of course) might very well kill the game outright for me. Fixing the bugs has GOT to come first. Please completely suspend this entire dev workshop until the more important matter of fixing PoE to playable standards is addressed - and temporarily redirect the effort that was going into this weapons rework into putting the unvaulted relics throughout the game instead of the most unpleasant part of it to play.

4 minutes ago, Maka.Bones said:

I gotta agree... Opticor MR seems extreme, when considering how many forma it takes to make it into a good wep. 

its fairly obvious why they changed its mr requirement, they want people to experience gameplay rather then just have 1 aim in mind, get opticor and kill everything, opticor really isnt that great anyway, does the job, but there is many weapons that do it just as well or better and faster

4 minutes ago, lysergicknight said:

It's the latron, you never run out of ammo, and my riven also applies CD, not to mention that I use Vital Sense and Bladed Rounds, I'm just stating that it'll nerf an already reasonably high CC stat on my riven, making it less awesome/useful.

Well get some elemental damage on there. 75% cc with highest damage possible is better than 100% cc without highest damage possible especially if ammo isnt an issue

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Zarr

Status chance increased from 20% to 29%

Critical chance increased from 15% to 17%

Lessened the effect of gravity on the projectile

Improved projectile trail FX of the bomblets after the initial explosion

This here makes me very very happy! :inlove:

hace 1 hora, [DE]Rebecca dijo:

Gorgon Wraith

Mastery Rank increased from 3 to 7

Status chance increased from 15% to 21%

Critical chance increased from 10% to 15%