Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XB1 Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.10.1

[DE]Megan

I don't know if its just me but is anybody else having an issue where your in the plains and then it turns to a black screen for like a split second as you play in the plains.This issue doesn't bother me that much, but as one that like's to be in the plains, it really gets on my nerves. Maybe yall can get this checked out @[DE]Megan ?

Feb 12 Hotfix #7 is now live!

• Fixes for potential lock up/freeze when opening the Incubator quickly after returning from a mission.
  • Prime Vault Bounty Relics in Stage 1 have been moved to be rewarded in Stage 2 and weighted accordingly amongst the other Stages. It’s worth noting that Bounty Stage 5 now yields the highest chance of getting a Vaulted Relic. Our intentions here are to alleviate players abandoning the Bounty after the first Stage.
  • Prime Vault Relics are now ADDED to Ghoul Bounties (when they are live).

On 2/6/2018 at 11:02 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Prime Vault Bounty Relics in Stage 1 have been moved to be rewarded in Stage 2 and weighted accordingly amongst the other Stages. It’s worth noting that Bounty Stage 5 now yields the highest chance of getting a Vaulted Relic. Our intentions here are to alleviate players abandoning the Bounty after the first Stage.

ugh. could have at least waited until after reducing the armored vault tedium to do this.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Feb 12 Hotfix #7 is now live

• Prime Vault Bounty Relics in Stage 1 have been moved to be rewarded in Stage 2 and weighted accordingly amongst the other Stages. It’s worth noting that Bounty Stage 5 now yields the highest chance of getting a Vaulted Relic. Our intentions here are to alleviate players abandoning the Bounty after the first Stage.

That may be your intention but what it seems to have resulted in are multiple runs with no vaulted relics being won. I understand the frustration with players abandoning the bounties. Trust me, I've had more than my fair share of those people, but maybe you could not penalize those of us that have been the victims of these people, as it sure seems like that's the net result. I've had plenty of runs with no relics, and I've had a few where I've received 3. Since this hotfix, I've run multiple t4 bounties and gotten none of the vaulted relics but a few of the Axi V6.

There has to be a better solution to this problem.

Also, Maybe you guys could make it so that if you have someone rescue the hostage, they can't take off fishing with him! There should be NO WAY that one person can give a giant finger to the rest by doing this. I rescued the hostage and somehow he instantly ends up 950 meters away with someone who isn't even actually doing the bounty! Oh they've logged in to do it, but then go mining or fishing or whatever! I've had people take off with the hostage and refuse to bring them to the way point. I should be able to take the hostage away from those ummm Fine People so the rest of us don't get screwed. 

12 minutes ago, (Xbox One)GryffsDeadCorps said:

That may be your intention but what it seems to have resulted in are multiple runs with no vaulted relics being won. I understand the frustration with players abandoning the bounties. Trust me, I've had more than my fair share of those people, but maybe you could not penalize those of us that have been the victims of these people, as it sure seems like that's the net result. I've had plenty of runs with no relics, and I've had a few where I've received 3. Since this hotfix, I've run multiple t4 bounties and gotten none of the vaulted relics but a few of the Axi V6.

There has to be a better solution to this problem.

Also, Maybe you guys could make it so that if you have someone rescue the hostage, they can't take off fishing with him! There should be NO WAY that one person can give a giant finger to the rest by doing this. I rescued the hostage and somehow he instantly ends up 950 meters away with someone who isn't even actually doing the bounty! Oh they've logged in to do it, but then go mining or fishing or whatever! I've had people take off with the hostage and refuse to bring them to the way point. I should be able to take the hostage away from those ummm Fine People so the rest of us don't get screwed. 

Pretty much summarised it all.

• Fixes for potential lock up/freeze when opening the Incubator quickly after returning from a mission.

Did you seriously nerf the drop tables without reducing the armored vault timer? Come on guys. 

This needs to be changed, stop trying to force vaulted relics in POE. The constant grind of having to get relics in POE instead of just putting it in regular planets like usual. Forcing vaulted relics in POE is just going to burn everyone out of the plains. And if you still wanted to keep vaulted relics in POE, all you should've done was make sure that at least for the first mission there was a low chance of getting relics. But this hotfix just seemed lazy, just put a common relic in one of the rewards and decrease the drop chance of vaulted relics, Disappointing guys.

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Why put common relics in the rewards? It was hard enough to get the unvaulted relics without moving the relics to a lower drop rate.. Are you guys trying to make the player base stop playing all together? 

Well it didn't take long for the bounty rewards to become useless to do again. 

Other than a handful of rare mods, cetus wisps and breath of the eidolon rewards nothing is of any real value to most players. And of these most aren't worth much once you've built most of what cetus has to offer. 

Than you decided to include unvaulted relics. Most complained, while others including myself, welcomed the fact that a reward was added that made repeating the bounties over and over again feel like I was getting something of value worth my time.

Now we're back to having nothing of value. When you lower the %chance of acquiring a reward this drastically it affects motivation to play a mode that has nothing worth while. Its a trend done to often in games. 

When you run the bounties and get nothing but common rewards and what is now an uncommon might as well be a rare something is wrong. 

All this has done is make a mission that gives no good exp, no good rewards and places an unreasonable amount of a time sink hoping to get a reward you want. To then have to run the relic and hope rng is on your side again. 

It's now more efficient for me to grind syndicate standing for unvaulted relics than to run the bounties. Not really a way to help the plains be a place I'd want to return to in my opinion. 

8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

People quitting early did not bother me at all. People not playing the objective and not doing anything did bother me cause they got rewards for doing nothing.  Yet on twitch since the relics came out a lot of partnered warframe pc twitch players recommended people to quit early for efficiency yet this hotfix hit console players who already have a considerably worst time in POE but just venting frustration as I got 50 of both axi relics and 50lith g2 before the hotfix and only 9 meso e1 and 4 meso f3 since the hotfix I know console players are less important but people who actually tried to grind relics were punished as well as early quitters

12 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

With the amount of dilution that now saturates the loot tables for vaulted relics, frankly, there is little point in running them for the vaulted relics.  It's a waste of time.  Stage 5 might be the highest chance for a vaulted relic, but that's TWO relics out of the SEVEN.  Once you get enough of the stage 5 relics, you're stuck with dirty loot tables.  Trying to get a Lith G2 is abysmally depressing right now.  That was the majority of my night tonight.  I gave up a couple hours in and spent my last hour getting Neo E1 relic.  One.  

The concept here of encouraging people to stay for a full bounty is on the right path I think, but I strongly feel these loot tables are just too saturated to get enough vaulted relics to get the part(s) people need.  Especially since even if you get a relic, it's not like you're guaranteed the part you're looking for. 

DE,

I try pretty hard to not just jump to conclusions when you guys make changes, but, you are making it very difficult to not just jump on the bandwagons of unhappy players.

There are huge issues in this game that don't seem to get addressed but Nerfs are apparently the most important thing for you to address and do those with alacrity!  

Maybe all of the bugs in the game are very difficult to fix which is why nothing happens or appears to happen with them. Loading into Cetus is a problem and has been since day one so you lowered the number of people in each instance as a "Temporary Measure". Where is the permanent fix?

Selecting a bounty and having to wait for a very, very long time between doors while you load in is one thing, but having the bounty then vanish is unacceptable. I don't care if the original host bails on the bounty, I don't want to have to go back inside and select the same bounty AGAIN and then go through the damn doors AGAIN only to have the exact same thing happen AGAIN!! I'm so tired of selecting a bounty going through the doors, get joined to a squad only to have the bounty disappear by the time I get through the door to the plains. I try to leave the squad, to go back in AGAIN to reselect the bounty only to have more people join the squad! I leave the squad and go back to my orbiter only to still have people attached to my squad. This is freaking ridiculous! I don't care if someone doesn't want to do a bounty, them cancelling the bounty should NOT cancel the bounty for me and everyone else! I'm sure it's easier to say this than to fix it, but if you don't find a way to fix it, then people are NOT GOING TO KEEP PLAYING!

Then you introduce more issues that you say are intended to fix a problem but don't seem to do that at all, they just punish and frustrate the players who are trying to play the game by making rewards less accessible. Seriously, if you have a problem with the way people are playing the game, warn them and then ban them! Don't punish everyone by burying these relics behind more layers of RNG! Keep doing this and the small but loyal fan base you have are going to all go away. 26 million registered Users but under 40,000 regular players should be some kind of testament that what you are doing isn't working.

I don't know what happened to the graphics on the plains, but it's nearly impossible to see the damn tower anymore. It used to be our reference point when trying to exit. I can only guess that you lowered the resolution in an attempt to fix the crashes, but if that's the case, then put a marker on Cetus! Quite frankly it should have always been there since you made the map too large to see in its entirety and didn't include a compass direction at all! 

There is so little contrast on the plains between the landscape and the enemies and this Fog alike effect has made it even worse so either get rid of it, or if you can't, get rid of the active weather which seems is when this appeared. If You do something that's supposed to make the game more enjoyable, but sacrifice playability to do it, then don't do it! 

im tired of people not doing the bounties! I'm tired of them joining and then screwing off to do anything else only to get rewards! Why is there not some method to determine that people are actually participating? Running around the plains and killing stuff while mining or fishing makes it appear that they're doing something so if I was tempted to report them, the numbers indicate they were doing something. 

This nerf to the prize pool has left a horrible, sour taste in my mouth. I don't want to run them anymore and while I suppose there would have been an opportunity to get extra copies of weapons and warframes to sell later, I'm not going to waste any more time on these unless you fix this.

Sorry for the rant 

So yet another hot fix without fixing getting stuck in between the 2 doors on Cetus, great! Why has this not been fixed? It’s game breaking! You can’t do bounties because u can’t go onto the plains! You just get stuck forever loading and the only thing u can do is go back to your ship! Instead of “fixing” bounty drops that don’t need fixing, how about u focus on the REAL problems with your game? Because there are many. Please! 

I cant believe they nurfed the bountys. Then used the weak excuse of people leaving after the first stage. Really?  I ran I don't know how may runs on console and not one time did some one leave after the first stage. One run we even had 2 people do the bountys and the other 2 capture the eidolon. 

It was some of the best fun I had in the plains going for the relics. Till this hot fix. Now it's back to endless runs with nothing to show for it at the end of the night. Silver has way to low of a drop chance.  The mods should not even be in there, they drop from the commanders. 

If the current state of the plains is de plans going forward I see a bad days ahead. The loot table is so watered down with useless stuff now it not worth doing them but for rep. And now killing the drop rate for the vaulted relics just made it point less. Full nights to get maybe 1 or 2 relics is just a huge waste of time now. Then when you run the relics to get RNG giving you the finger. 

All I see from this is a attempt to push prime vault sells at the expense of players. I was planing to buy it and use what I got from the relics to trade for other stuff I and my buddies needed, but that plan is dead now. thanks to a few bad seeds the whole player base gets punished. 

18 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

My understanding is stage five is supposed to be a guaranteed either uncommon or rare reward with a high chance of a vaulted relic. My most recent attempt yielded five common rewards (Neo H1 Relic, Neo H1 Relic, Naramon Lens, 300 Endo, Kuva x100). That's not the first time since where I've gotten that Kuva x100 on stage five. I had been having a lot of fun in the Plains up until yesterday's hotfix came in, I haven't been able to get a vaulted relic since and don't see much reason to even attempt it with it seemingly bugged. The drop rates simply aren't what they're intended to be. It would be one thing if I were just having bad RNG luck, but getting common rewards for stage five would suggest more than that. 

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)Puck6T9 said:

I cant believe they nurfed the bountys. Then used the weak excuse of people leaving after the first stage. Really?  I ran I don't know how may runs on console and not one time did some one leave after the first stage. One run we even had 2 people do the bountys and the other 2 capture the eidolon. 

It was some of the best fun I had in the plains going for the relics. Till this hot fix. Now it's back to endless runs with nothing to show for it at the end of the night. Silver has way to low of a drop chance.  The mods should not even be in there, they drop from the commanders. 

If the current state of the plains is de plans going forward I see a bad days ahead. The loot table is so watered down with useless stuff now it not worth doing them but for rep. And now killing the drop rate for the vaulted relics just made it point less. Full nights to get maybe 1 or 2 relics is just a huge waste of time now. Then when you run the relics to get RNG giving you the finger. 

All I see from this is a attempt to push prime vault sells at the expense of players. I was planing to buy it and use what I got from the relics to trade for other stuff I and my buddies needed, but that plan is dead now. thanks to a few bad seeds the whole player base gets punished. 

I encountered quite a few stage one leavers when i was playing them. 

Feb 13 Hotfix #8 is live!

We have live hotdropped a missing integration that affects Bounty Relic rewards. This fixes players struggling to get Relics as Bounty rewards since yesterdays Hotfix.

For anyone who commented above and was unaware, the low drop rate was due to the fact that console did not have the updated drop tables that rolled out on PC with 22.11.0/22.12.0. With these changes, assuming they are identical, the overall drop rate should be similar to before assuming you run the full bounty. Thanks DE for your attention to this, last night was depressing. :)

Feb 13 Hotfix # 8 está en vivo!

Hemos lanzado una integración faltante en vivo que afecta las recompensas de Bounty Relic. Esto arregla a los jugadores que luchan para obtener Reliquias como recompensas de Bounty desde ayer Hotfix.

remains the same, 3 bounties and nothing,this is disappointing, I will not enter eidolon until you solve this

Archived