Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XB1 Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.10.1

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Feb 13 Hotfix # 8 está en vivo!

Hemos lanzado una integración faltante en vivo que afecta las recompensas de Bounty Relic. Esto arregla a los jugadores que luchan para obtener Reliquias como recompensas de Bounty desde ayer Hotfix.

sorry and apologize for my words,im runing in 3 bounties and i have 4 reliks

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)ArcticBlizzard said:

I'm going to have to disagree in saying that it's the same, I've ran 5 bounties and gotten 4 of the prime relics. You're just having some bad luck.

great ! gg, the dice was rolled in your favor. that doesn't men it's a good system or that everyone else is having the same experience as you 

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Feb 13 Hotfix #8 is live!

We have live hotdropped a missing integration that affects Bounty Relic rewards. This fixes players struggling to get Relics as Bounty rewards since yesterdays Hotfix.

Has anyone noted any changes in their relic grind I could just have bad rng but 4hours of bounties today I’ve gotten 6 meso E1 , 4meso f3 and 12 meso g1. I’m getting more of the relic I don’t want than the ones I do and a ridiculous amount of endo and mods

edit ive also been getting a crazy amount of gara Neuroptics I’ve a total of 11 today

18 hours ago, (Xbox One)DeluxeKnight831 said:

great ! gg, the dice was rolled in your favor. that doesn't men it's a good system or that everyone else is having the same experience as you 

I understand that everyone else isn't having the same experience as me, that wasn't what I was intending to say at all. I agree that I feel there's a better way to dispute the relics, my point was that the relics seemed to be dropping more after Hotfix #8 went live, in comparison to the day before, where it felt like a nightmare to get them.

23 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

We have live hotdropped a missing integration that affects Bounty Relic rewards. This fixes players struggling to get Relics as Bounty rewards since yesterdays Hotfix.

Thanks for the update Megan. This did in fact make a big difference after this update hit. I'd like to suggest that when issues like this occur and you fix them, can it be posted in News on our ships? It's the best way to let the player base know that you have addressed the issue since most players do not follow the forums. A simple notice like " Drop rates fixed on PoE" would suffice and if people then want to read more, they can click on the link in their ships.

Now, if we can just get rid of the fog effect that has made the tower nearly invisible from any distance as it seems that I, along with a lot of others now fly around for a while trying to find the exit. Even better, and what I think should always have been on the map is a Cetus marker. Trying to find myself on the bigger map while flying is difficult due to my marker being so small and not differentiated well, not to mention that since the larger map is too big to fit on the screen, trying to figure out where you are while flying is umm challenging. 

On 2/13/2018 at 9:45 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Great. Now will you fix the matchmaking so I can actually get out there in Public? Hard to get relics when it's stuck forever loading and not opening the door.

Ok so perhaps I spoke too early yesterday when I said drops were fixed. I've run 10 Neo relic bounties without one drop! Lots of kuva and Endo and mods I've had a hundred times, oh and the BIG Prize at the end........ wait for it..... a Whisp! Every time a whisp! 

So I return to my previous objections, oh and once again, people are still quitting early and still cancelling bounties or host migrations once you FINALLY get out the door so you get to go back in and do it all again. Please DE, fix this! 

Also still happening where when you return to Cetus, it doesn't render so you have to return to your ship.. 

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Feb 16 Hotfix #9 is live!

• Behind the scenes Hotfix to prep for upcoming content (nothing to see here)!

Nothing to see here is right. Ran 7 Neo bounties without a single relic dropping. Not even the ones we don't care about. Whisps and more copies of Eleventh Storm and Gladiator Rush than I can count and of course Endo. So is this the FIX we don't need to see? I'm done with this. The drop rates were fine before, then you hotfixed them and made the changes to the loot table and then had to fix that because it wasn't working right and relics weren't dropping. Everything returned to normal, so that had to be fixed to lower drop rates to virtually nonexistent? I surrender DE. Time to go play something else. 

On 2/16/2018 at 5:06 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Feb 16 Hotfix #9 is live!

• Behind the scenes Hotfix to prep for upcoming content (nothing to see here)!

@[DE]Megan any idea what kind of timeframe we're looking at for a little catch-up to PC in terms of the Warframe and weapon changes? 

I'm hoping pretty soon because I've been dusting off some of the oldies and slapping a forma or two here and there and I can't wait to get them back in action, especially since I had a few lucky Riven rolls lately.  

Anyways, thanks to you and the team for all the hard work you do and very much looking forward to the next update (and the new Tennogen stuff, especially for Harrow)

5 hours ago, (Xbox One)A Frikn Grizzly said:

Console will never be caught up to PC, they will always be a little ahead of us in updates. As for when we get the next update; soon.

Lol, I know :)

Just meant time till we get updated to around about where they're at now. 

Keen to try out updated weapons, Warframe changes and new Eidolons (although actually dreading this a bit because we have a tiny clan with only myself and buddy as active daily members so we don't get to knock out several Eidolons a night.  We've generally had bad luck with Public groups so we normally Duo them and end up just going for a kill because the lures keep on getting nuked in final phase)

I can't even play public anything atm! Every fkin time I join a game....don't matter what it is.....POE, sortie, hydra whatever.... I now get Kicked after 2-4 minutes with a ( a connection has been lost message ) WTF! everything is working solo, & ALL other poe/pvp games I have are working like they should. Also Nat is open & have 600mps internet speed so I know it's not me

Archived