Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XB1 Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.10.1

[DE]Megan

5 hours ago, (Xbox One)Miander said:

Yeah whats going on with the new draw distance, its near impossible to see the tower now to know where you are. its like its been halved to save on frame rates

And the team joining failure at the door is awful

Yep, the entrance bug is affecting me like 80% of all tries. So currently I rather not try.

The lure follow change that doesnt link to frame or tenno but both is frustrating. 

<strikethrough>Worse still, now to fire Pencha Scaffold u have to stand still. If i touch the left stick, clicking right stick to fire will not start shot charging. Like the click input is blocked by tilting move stick. This did not start until update.</strikethrough> After i posted, it was night again, trade was down, so I tried hunting again... This time I Could fire secondary while moving!?! I dont know what the issue was. 

I guess there was no mechanic in place to track kill vs caps before profile stats displayed eidolon info is why all previous hunts show as kills.

Like that lures movement speed increased... Until they get in my way cause i cant move to shoot when they could be back behind that rock with my frame. It seems they have a follow radius of about 300m if archwing is used move away too far. Might be nice to note.

Fish are not listed in codex.

While in cetus, looking at player will display their name at top of screen like inspect used to, but doesnt have 'press right stick to inspect' under name. No button pressed opens profile. 

I like unvaulting using bounties and relic packs.

These are only issues i remember experiencing so far.

1:

WTH is with all the "PEA SOUP FOG" on every map since the update, I can't see a dam thing 25ft in front of me??? You spend all this time to make the graphics so much better, and then do this...WTH DE! Like the PoE wasn't bad enough already with everything being the same colour during the day, now this $h1T3.

Not only is the plains unplayable for me....every bloody map is covered in this BS fog

PLEASE FIX THIS DE

2:

I said it before and I'll say it again, PoE bounties should be in "WORLD STATE WINDOW" This BS of having to load in and out of Cetus is just stupid.

If I need anything at Cetus I will go there from my ship...just like any relay

If I want "FREE ROAM" I will go there from my ship

If I want to do PoE bounties, I will go there from my ship from world state window I have to load in and out of the stupid gate that takes 5 mins to load, every bloody time, PS: When the mission is complete my ship picks me up and I fly back (solo or a squad) to my orbiter....please do this DE

Feb 8 Hotfix #4 is now live!

• Fixed a lock up/freeze when opening and exiting the Arsenal quickly after returning from a mission.
  • Fixed Mote Amp appearing on the back of Warframes in Amp diorama.
  • Fixed the Kavat Sentinel tail attaching awkwardly on some Sentinels and causing clipping.

15 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Feb 8 Hotfix #4 is now live!

• Fixed a lock up/freeze when opening and exiting the Arsenal quickly after returning from a mission.
  • Fixed Mote Amp appearing on the back of Warframes in Amp diorama.
  • Fixed the Kavat Sentinel tail attaching awkwardly on some Sentinels and causing clipping.

I’d feel alot better about the little bugs like the Sentinel tail being fixed if there was any word from you all regarding the massive bounty auto-fail problem. Even a simple acknowledgement. I’ve been nothing but impressed with how you have communicated with the community up to this point. It has absolutely blown away how Bungie treated us in the Destiny world. Please please don’t start down that dark path!

32 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Reaper O Bacon said:

I’d feel alot better about the little bugs like the Sentinel tail being fixed if there was any word from you all regarding the massive bounty auto-fail problem. Even a simple acknowledgement. I’ve been nothing but impressed with how you have communicated with the community up to this point. It has absolutely blown away how Bungie treated us in the Destiny world. Please please don’t start down that dark path!

No need to worry about them not talking about it. This was a problem on pc as well and it has hotfixed out, so we are simply waiting for the hotfix, we aren’t completely in the dark, you just gotta know where to look

On 06/02/2018 at 6:02 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed a lock up/freeze when opening and exiting the Arsenal quickly after returning from a mission.

Ty for this one guys was driving us nuts, thanks for the other changes as well, now just pray to the rng goes for more luck getting nyth gems 😁

For over two weeks, I have been suffering from the "login failed" error  and been completely unable to play but when the update came through, I was finally able to play again...aaaaand I did so in an abundance. It was awesome lol. However, I tried to log in today after a hotfix and my old friend "login failed" has returned to greet me lol. I'm going to try to uninstall the game and reinstall it to see if my XBox missed a hotfix but if that doesn't work, I'm uninstalling for good. I'll try again a few months down the line, maybe.

Feb 8 Hotfix #5 is now live!

• Fixes towards Bounties sometimes instantly failing as soon as you walk out into the Plains. 
  • Fixed Nidus' Larva Burst Augment not activating when using the "Use Selected Power" input.
  • Fixed a loss of functionality when accessing the Mods screen via the Arsenal in Cetus.

vor 28 Minuten schrieb [DE]Megan:

Feb 8 Hotfix #5 is now live!

• Fixes towards Bounties sometimes instantly failing as soon as you walk out into the Plains. 
  • Fixed Nidus' Larva Burst Augment not activating when using the "Use Selected Power" input.
  • Fixed a loss of functionality when accessing the Mods screen via the Arsenal in Cetus.

Thank you! Seems to work for me, bounties do not insta fail for me anymore.

Archived