Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.10.1 + Prime Vault Unsealed + Hotfixes!

[DE]Danielle

Tuesday, Feb 6th: Hotfix #1OvBt230.jpg

Prime Vault Unsealed!

Manipulate, incinerate and shatter your enemies with this Prime Vault Unsealed. The Prime Vault is open now on all platforms and brings back Loki Prime, Ember Prime and Frost Prime for a limited time. Returning with them are other high-demand Vaulted Prime Accessories and Weapons along with discounted Platinum in four unique packs: the Loki & Ember Dual Prime Pack, the Loki Deception Prime Pack, the Ember Fire Prime Pack, and the Frost Ice Prime Pack: https://www.warframe.com/prime-vault

Ember Prime, Frost Prime, Loki Prime, Wyrm Prime, Bo Prime, Sicarus Prime, Glaive Prime, Latron Prime, and Reaper Prime Relics have been added as Cetus Bounty rewards for a limited time. You can also find these limited Vaulted Relics in Relic Packs from the Market or as Syndicate rewards.
The new Relics are: 

• Lith G2
  • Meso E1
  • Meso F3
  • Neo F1
  • Neo E1
  • Axi L1
  • Axi S2

Why Bounties? 

We put these Relics in the Bounties not only to change it up, but to also allow for extremely focused Relic acquisition. By having these Relics concentrated in the Bounties, it also leaves the rest of the Star Chart open for placement of new Relics when the next Prime Access begins so you'll have a change of environment while keeping with the same system: hunting Primes. 

Remember, this is a 2 month unvaulting, which means these Relics have 2 months to be acquired. In that time, we will be closely monitoring how reproducible Performance issues may factor into this round and possibly revisit Relic placement. We do want to keep it the same on all Platforms so we'll need a bit of time to make changes.

All Bounties reward rotations from tiers 2 to 5 have a Vaulted Relic in it, and be sure to check our droprates site for the latest!

Reminder of regional launch dates:

• North and South America – February 6
  • Europe – February 7
  • Asia – February 7
  • Japan – February 8

Fixes: 

• Making progress towards fixing issue with multiple options in the Arsenal not appearing for Sentinels' "Appearance". Temporary fix for the time being: Exit and enter the Arsenal again for it to re-appear.  

I don't know if it's just me but so far I haven't been able to load onto the plains from cetus, I can load straight onto the plains from the start chart in the liset so as it's stands I'm unable to do any bounties to get any of the unvaulted  relics, 

Ps I don't know how much this will affect it but I am currently beta testing the new update 5.50 

And I've still only managed to start and finish 1 bounty in the last 2 hours! What on earth has happened to make this update so glitchy. 

44 minutes ago, (PS4)viciadogames12 said:

Viewing the arsenal in cetus makes you invisible. This should be fixed immediately.

Edit: Also second fire with the operator while walking doesn't work sometimes.

When I go try the select arsenal the game just seems to lock up, everyone is still moving around and all the ambient sounds are still going on but I'm just doing nothing and my controls are none responsive every time this happens I have to quit and load warframe back up again.

Switching to menu in Cetus causes freeze and force shut down and re-log is the only option. Tried many diff instances. Could be traffic due to night cycle and relic farming but super annoying

im sure it’ll be fixed!  Lots of awesome stuff tho keep up the great work!!

Feb 6 Hotfix #2:

• Fixed Bait falling through the water along ocean fishing spots.
  • Fixed exiting the Arsenal occasionally causes loss of functionality.
  • Fixed Arsenal Mandachord being unusable after first switching from a different Warframe to Octavia.
  • *Please note that we are working on fixing loss of menu functionality upon returning from the Plains as a Client.

My Operator's Accessories are all screwed up. :sadcry: I have an "aqua-like tint" on my "Markings: Primary Color" and "Markings: Secondary Color." It totally ruined my fasionframe! Fix PLEASE!!! :sadcry: Seems to be screwing with the Ki'Teer Atmos Cosmetics, and all of the Facial Accessories, with the exception of the Sofren Diadem. I'm crying right now for fashionframe. I would post screenshots, but I've given up trying. Please fix DE!!! :sadcry:

Hello all and dear DE,

I do not know if this is intentional or not, but since this update I am unable to use the L1 gamepad button to go up with Titania while in Razorwing if I am in high speed fly.

Warframe affected: Titania
Functionality affected: Movement
Dependencies:
Razorwing mode must be active
Hig speed (sprint) mode must be active
L2 (Zoom) not must be in use

How to reproduce:
Make sure you are on land, walking (srpint disabled). Go in Razorwing mode, while flying, L1 moves the warframe UP, X moves the Warframe DOWN. Now press L3 to enter in high speed mode, (sprint if on land). Now X moves the Warframe DOWN, but L1 does not works, except if you press L2 (zoom) at same time.

@DE, please fix this, with this functionality broken is very uncomfortable to use Titania, since that elevation movement is key to allow movement while targeting

Thanks a lot and kind regards

Archived