Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.10.1 + Prime Vault Unsealed + Hotfixes!

[DE]Danielle

58 minutes ago, (PS4)Grexion_Gamer said:

when are we gonna be able to replay quests like the jordas precept to get the blueprints back? I NEED THIS ;^;

The quests they've made re-playable so far don't give rewards.  My guess is even if they made the jordas precept re-playable, you wouldn't get the atlas BP again.

Why are Archwings SOOO slow now flying through Eidolon, it's unbearable and it take forever now.  I think it was fine the way it was.  If people were having problems with controls running into things too fast, they should have altered the Archwing sensitivity in the Options menu.

Guess I won't be using a Magnetic build of Arca Plasmor on the Index anymore.

Glad to see Specters have brains now and arn't just mindless bullet sponges.

Hello,

New bug about being stuck with no possible movement if a Cetus / Konzu contract is selected by anyone in the party while the client have the menu opened.

System affected: User Interface
Functionality affected: Avatar movement
Dependencies:
Client must to have the general menu opened / Armory / MODS
Another member of the party must select a Konzu contract

How to reproduce:
Client 1: In Cetus, not going solo, open the menu by clicking on "Options" in the gamepad.
Client 2: Selects any Konzu contract.
Client 1: Closes the menu by clicking "Options" in the gamepad.
Client 1: Now Client 1 is unable to move and the only thing that may be done is abandon Cetus. Leaving the party does not fix the problem.

Thank you and kind regards.

23 hours ago, (PS4)Khaleg said:

Hello all and dear DE,

I do not know if this is intentional or not, but since this update I am unable to use the L1 gamepad button to go up with Titania while in Razorwing if I am in high speed fly.

Warframe affected: Titania
Functionality affected: Movement
Dependencies:
Razorwing mode must be active
Hig speed (sprint) mode must be active
L2 (Zoom) not must be in use

How to reproduce:
Make sure you are on land, walking (srpint disabled). Go in Razorwing mode, while flying, L1 moves the warframe UP, X moves the Warframe DOWN. Now press L3 to enter in high speed mode, (sprint if on land). Now X moves the Warframe DOWN, but L1 does not works, except if you press L2 (zoom) at same time.

@DE, please fix this, with this functionality broken is very uncomfortable to use Titania, since that elevation movement is key to allow movement while targeting

Thanks a lot and kind regards

Hello,

Additional information:

Seems that Titania flying is treated as an Archwing, because if you press L1 the sound related to engage boost / turbo mode for the Archwing may be heard. This was not the case in the prior version of the game, where pressing L1 while the Razorwing hability was in use moved Titania UP at different speeds, depending on if L3 was pressed or not (L3 = High speed mode on / off).

Kind regards

Feb 8 Hotfix #3:

• Fixed a lock up/freeze when opening and exiting the Arsenal quickly after returning from a mission. 
  • Fixed Mote Amp appearing on the back of Warframes in Amp diorama. 
  • Fixed the Kavat Sentinel tail attaching awkwardly on some Sentinels and causing clipping.

I’ve found a lot of graphical glitches when it comes to Warframes and Syandanas, and also attachments.

Baro Kiteers atmos accessories, the piece that projects the image of the diamond, all appear to be blue while in the arsenal.

Also syandanas that have energy colors or see through parts such as the Cryona syandana, appear to have this green overlay where it should be invisible.

Ivara’s see through energy cloths that hang off of her also have the green graphical glitch with certain energy colors. 

2jayqv8.png

Feb 8 Hotfix #4

• Fixes towards Bounties sometimes instantly failing as soon as you walk out into the Plains. 
  • Fixed Nidus Larva Burst Augment not activating when using the "Use Selected Power" input.
  • Fixed a loss of functionality when accessing the Mods screen via the Arsenal in Cetus. 

Still noticed on PS4:

• So far there was not any Axi L1 offered
  • After 20+ bountie-runs some people got zero Neo relics
  • After accepting bounties from Konzu they sometimes are only shown as a quick information on the right before disappearing (being cancelled)
  • Have been stuck again for 5 minutes between Cetus and Plains

Archived