Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.10.1 + Prime Vault Unsealed + Hotfixes!

[DE]Danielle

On 2/8/2018 at 12:04 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

Feb 8 Hotfix #3:

• Fixed a lock up/freeze when opening and exiting the Arsenal quickly after returning from a mission. 

This only started happening to me after the fix came out. Could you please look into this some more? It is really aggravating that I have to either completely restart my application or hope the friends I am playing with are snappy in stating the mission up so i can actual do something.

On a totally unrelated note, it seems that pressing R1 in the plains after exiting Titania's Razorwing causes the game to zoom in, or at least for me.

On 2/8/2018 at 8:18 AM, (PS4)Khaleg said:

Hello,

New bug about being stuck with no possible movement if a Cetus / Konzu contract is selected by anyone in the party while the client have the menu opened.

System affected: User Interface
Functionality affected: Avatar movement
Dependencies:
Client must to have the general menu opened / Armory / MODS
Another member of the party must select a Konzu contract

How to reproduce:
Client 1: In Cetus, not going solo, open the menu by clicking on "Options" in the gamepad.
Client 2: Selects any Konzu contract.
Client 1: Closes the menu by clicking "Options" in the gamepad.
Client 1: Now Client 1 is unable to move and the only thing that may be done is abandon Cetus. Leaving the party does not fix the problem.

Thank you and kind regards.

Correction:
I experienced this when a contract was chosen by a party member, but it is not only related to this. It happens when another player joins the party too, and, probably happens at random too, so would be it is not related to someone joining or choosing a contract.

Kind regards

Hello,

New bug found. Sometimes after exiting the armory, the player is unable to move, and the avatar is not visible. Armory shows as if still were in use.

How to bypass: After the bug has happened, open the menu, go to Navigate, exit the MAP. After this the player will walk invisible. Enter the armory and exit the armory.

Functionality affected: Avatar movement, avatar visibility, armory functionality

Dependencies:

In the orbiter, enter the armory
Exit the armory (it not depends on the speed entering / exiting) this happens after checking installed MODs during several minutes, for example.

Kind regards

Feb 12 Hotfix #6

• Fixes for potential lock up/freeze when opening the Incubator quickly after returning from a mission.
  • Prime Vault Bounty Relics in Stage 1 have been moved to be rewarded in Stage 2 and weighted accordingly amongst the other Stages. It’s worth noting that Bounty Stage 5 now yields the highest chance of getting a Vaulted Relic. Our intentions here are to alleviate players abandoning the Bounty after the first Stage.
  • Prime Vault Relics are now ADDED to Ghoul Bounties (when they are live).

1 minute ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Feb 12 Hotfix #6

• Fixes for potential lock up/freeze when opening the Incubator quickly after returning from a mission.
  • Prime Vault Bounty Relics in Stage 1 have been moved to be rewarded in Stage 2 and weighted accordingly amongst the other Stages. It’s worth noting that Bounty Stage 5 now yields the highest chance of getting a Vaulted Relic. Our intentions here are to alleviate players abandoning the Bounty after the first Stage.

Totally unrelated, but when is round 2 of this tennogen hitting Console?

Back on topic: any ETA for when the Ghoul Bounties are going live again?

6 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Feb 12 Hotfix #6

Nice work on fixing the lock up/freeze.

Unfortunately, after the last hotfix i get sometimes this in the Arsenal: changing frame doesn't change output abilities. It seems to happen randomly.

uaU5eZn.jpg

8 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Feb 12 Hotfix #6

Thank you!! 🙏🏽 

Today's hotfixes have broken the game worse, it seems. Or I am just extremely lucky.
3 missions today (1 defense, 2 interceptions) where I lost all progress (affinity and prime parts etc.) NOT due to mission failing, but because game couldn't handle one person leaving/extracting and froze up, then kicked everyone else (or at least me). :(

Feb 12 Hotfix #6

And how is moving the unvault relic to the uncommon tier going to help with people disconnecting? If you want to help us with that make an option to block players from ever playing with you again so that eventually the disconnectors will only play with eachother. This will make the grind unbearable as the chances of unvault relics actually dropping has been heavily reduced, not only because the unvault relics have become rarer, but also because there is now another item on the drop table. Also 2 of the 4 bounties that drop the unvault relics don't have 5 stages, so when are you going to add the "missing" stages? 

Furthermore, since the plains now no longer exclusively host the unvault relics as was said in the last prime time, which was a good idea, can you add them to the regular drop tables? Since the chance of actually obtaining an unvault relic will be higher there.

46 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Feb 12 Hotfix #6

Actually I'm  hating the change, i just got 3 Neo H1 while trying to get neo E1 adding more relics to the loot table while making the vaulted relic uncommon as well, i feel its more difficult to get the relics

Has the move to stage 2 for the unvaulted relics also taken into account that we are missing the change compared to PC that you cannot get the stage 1 rewards from the final stage of the bounty? From playing a few bounties I sense that this is not the case and we are currently way less likely to get the relics compared to PC as the bounty reward pool is so diluted by the stage 1 rewards on the final stage.

23 minutes ago, (PS4)Gormghlas said:

Today's hotfixes have broken the game worse, it seems. Or I am just extremely lucky.
3 missions today (1 defense, 2 interceptions) where I lost all progress (affinity and prime parts etc.) NOT due to mission failing, but because game couldn't handle one person leaving/extracting and froze up, then kicked everyone else (or at least me). :(

I remember endless missions would break if the host chose to back out and anyone else stayed, but that was a while ago.

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Feb 12 Hotfix #6

I don't think we got the change regarding the rewards from the final stage of the bounty. That means it's harder to get the relics on consoles. It seems unfair.

2 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Feb 12 Hotfix #6

this is just mean, its unbearable now.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb [DE]Danielle:

Feb 12 Hotfix #6

This change is really S#&$ty... until we get Update 22.11.0 or higher.

It isn‘t fun to get Endo/kuvaand three/four Tier 0 relics in a bountie with 4/5 stages.

On 06/02/2018 at 4:15 PM, [DE]Danielle said:
  •  

Feb 12 Hotfix #6

ooohhhh now i see why in the last 2h i saw a lot of people selling ember and loki prime for 500p / 600p each set. thanks DE.

Due to consoles not having received the update which removed commons from the rewards for the last stage of bounties, the movement of the unvaulted relics to an uncommon drop, and the return of the previous common relics to the loot tables it is now significantly harder for console players to receive these relics as rewards. Please rollback this change until consoles receive that update as this is a major QoL degradation that negatively affects only console players or please push the update through so that like PC players we can only receive uncommon or rare drops in the final stage of bounties.

12 hours ago, (PS4)DimFre4kske said:

And how is moving the unvault relic to the uncommon tier going to help with people disconnecting? If you want to help us with that make an option to block players from ever playing with you again so that eventually the disconnectors will only play with eachother. This will make the grind unbearable as the chances of unvault relics actually dropping has been heavily reduced, not only because the unvault relics have become rarer, but also because there is now another item on the drop table. Also 2 of the 4 bounties that drop the unvault relics don't have 5 stages, so when are you going to add the "missing" stages? 

Furthermore, since the plains now no longer exclusively host the unvault relics as was said in the last prime time, which was a good idea, can you add them to the regular drop tables? Since the chance of actually obtaining an unvault relic will be higher there.

I totally agree if all the unvaulted relics were in the loot table I wouldn't mind so much but going to the plains non stop only to get nothing is completely putting me off the game. 

At least with previous unvaultings we could switch it up with different mission types and different scenery so even if we did get nothing we wouldn't get burnt out. 

This is not fun at all sorry to say.

Archived