Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.10.1 + Prime Vault Unsealed + Hotfixes!

[DE]Danielle

Yea Thanks a bigger Loottable that ist what we need after 10 Bountys gain Kuva and Endo, I think Poe is now more than Waste my Playtime. Better play sydicate mission and  Buy the Relict packs. Or will u Destroy it too ? And everytime the Stuipid Loadingscreen , like the Internet Explorer Still Frozen

Please make a bigger Loot table in Poe i think about 50 tings per Bounty, this will be good. Serriusly :(

DE, wth r u saying? How its increases drop chance for 4-5 stages, i spent few hours n got 0 - z e r o ZERO vaulted relics. Only T1 x5 i getting all the time. If u updated bounty tier reward thn u must update drop sys similar to pc.

I just cant believe in this.... almost no chance avoid sinking talons, lenses, endo n T1 relic reward. Shame on u, DE. Facepalm

On hotfix number six i was wondering why not strip the rewards from those who abandoned the quest because you technically just made it harder on the community we now have a larger reward pool which means even a harder time getting what we need honestly id be fine losing my rewards if i lost connection and didnt join back rather to be dealing with all the extra rewards that make it harder to farm . 

vor 27 Minuten schrieb [DE]Danielle:

Feb 13 Hotfix #7

We have live hotdropped a missing integration that affects Bounty Relic rewards. This fixes players struggling to get Relics as Bounty rewards since yesterdays Hotfix.

Okey will Try it i Hope that work and the Reward is Pretty better than Yesterday.

Thanks 

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Anfffy said:

Ye I'm doing a few runs now to test it out

So in 2 runs I got 2 each time on the last stage so it is better than yesterday.

But as long as not all the unvaulted relics are made available at all times and continue to be on rotation it is still going to make it extremely hard for the casual gamers who can't spend more than 2 hrs a day online. 

Hopefully they keep that in mind, other than that it was a pretty speedy fix.

Thanks for the fix.

45 minutes ago, (PS4)Anfffy said:

So in 2 runs I got 2 each time on the last stage so it is better than yesterday.

But as long as not all the unvaulted relics are made available at all times and continue to be on rotation it is still going to make it extremely hard for the casual gamers who can't spend more than 2 hrs a day online. 

Hopefully they keep that in mind, other than that it was a pretty speedy fix.

Thanks for the fix.

thanks for the info, gonna try it out

38 minutes ago, (PS4)The_Verethragna said:

So ... Uh ... The Bounties don't seem to be resetting now.

So that's a thing.

28 minutes ago, (PS4)MrHaha2000 said:

there are no cetus bounties now

26 minutes ago, (PS4)Boomstickman98 said:

Just reset? Try leaving your cetus instance and re-entering in a few minutes. That should correct the problem.

We're aware of the issue! Thanks for reporting guys, we'll try to get these up and running again as soon as possible. 

Dear [DE], I absolutely adore Warframe. One of the best games I ever played to date. On that note, I wish you reconsidered how we get unvaulted relics... when unvaulting first went live you mentioned you wanted to give us a tool to target ONLY the unvaulted relics. So why dilute the loot pool with regular relics and make the unvaulted ones oh so hard to get? I'm really missing the sense of freedom that this game normally gives me when I can go to any planet and try any mission to get the loot I'm trying to grind for at the moment. It's not a great feeling being forced to either stay in Cetus for hours on end just for a small chance of getting a relic I'm missing, having to buy parts off other players, or paying $ for unvaulted packs. Maybe add the unvaulted relics to the normal relic pool? Or further increase our chances of getting them? 

Btw, this comes from a person who killed Hemocyte over 120 times during Plague Star, so don't think I'm opposed to grind. I enjoy it, when I know the rewards are worth it. And, sorry to say it, but doing Cetus bounties for wisps is getting very old

Archived