Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.10.1 + Prime Vault Unsealed + Hotfixes!

[DE]Danielle

If I'm to be 100% honest. The chroma changes on PC were not necessary. Look armor scaling has been an issue since the dawn of this game and chroma was a great counter to that. But not DE has me making like a 300% strength build for vauban just to kill things easier. How about instead of pulling an overwatch and diluting the issue we actually fix the issue. Here's my idea for chroma, Spectral Scream: Make it his 4 and also make it take damage mods from primary weapons to boost it. I mean come on he's a dragon and dragons are known for breathing fire and causing chaos with it. Elemental ward: Make his 1 and have it be able to switch elements on the fly like Vauban and Ivara, His passive is so unneeded let's be real. Vex Armor: Bring it back to where it was and hell buff other frames to be able to have buffs to damage after mods too and if you're so worried about it being "OP" then lower the bonus damage you get. Realistically DE could've "fixed it" years ago but clearly didn't want to so why make us get so comftable with a play style just to ditch it entirely and basically flip off your players? Effigy: Move it to 3. No changes needed really because it's mediocre unless with the augment. Passive: Make it something like Ember where stat procs on you boost your damage but not as cut and paste, basically if your elemental ward is heat and you're on fire then you do more heat damage, if you have toxin and take toxic damage you deal more damage with toxin and so on. The down side is that it won't work with secondary stat procs like corrosive. Finally if you think these ideas are over powered well then frankly you haven't seen hydroid nor Octavia.

When is console going to get the update to remove non-vaulted relics from the cetus/poe bounty reward tables... this is painful at the best of time!! 

Edit: I take that back. If you're only swapping non-vaulted relics for endo, that's not very helpful.

And that update would also include the demise of ember wof... no thanks.

On 14/02/2018 at 9:09 AM, (PS4)MrHaha2000 said:

Axi L1 Relics never come up on bounties, haven't seen them up in 3 days. been playing for at least 8 hrs a day

Can't relate on 8hrs a day but i can back up the no L1's. had a total of 3 L1's from the one and ONLY time i saw it in the table. full roation i farmed it, got 3. THREE. This unvalting is painful. Please give us other avenues to farm up some of these relics. At least remove the non vaulted relics from the bounties.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Earth_RickC-137 said:

Can't relate on 8hrs a day but i can back up the no L1's. had a total of 3 L1's from the one and ONLY time i saw it in the table. full roation i farmed it, got 3. THREE. This unvalting is painful. Please give us other avenues to farm up some of these relics. At least remove the non vaulted relics from the bounties.

? I have seen L1 several times! The heck?

Depois desse hotfix, como Relíquias do vault. Estão com gota muito ruim ontem fiquei a jogar por 6 horas e apenas 3 relíquias meso E1.  

Isso é uma sacanagem com os jogadores novos as relíquias vault estão com drop ruim. Mais se continuar com as ruínas. Eu vou parar de jogar warframe.  

Entao se alguem da produtora do  jogo ver esse comentário peco que arrumem as gotas das relíquias vault de cetus. Por que depois do último hotfix. Ficou muito ruim de jogar passamos horas e nada nada. Só raiva assim não da esta muito ruim o drop.  Por favor arrumen isso antes que eu abandone o jogo :( :( 

8 out of 10 times I am stuck between the plains and cetus. If I go for bounties I can chat with the other players  but I can neither enter the plains nor cetus nor can I use quicktravel even if the option is shown to me. I waited 10 Minutes before  had to leave cetus to do something else than running from one door to the other. While the others got rewards I got none and was stuck with the task to enter the plains... which as discribed above does not work.

PLEASE, I BEG YOU; FIX IT. I LOVE WARFRAME BUT THIS IS GRINDING MY GEARS! D:

On 2/15/2018 at 8:48 AM, (PS4)Earth_RickC-137 said:

Can always do relic packs. Not super efficient at targeting a specific relic, but if you had a butt load of medallions stashed it can net you a good amount of these relics plus non-vaulted ones

19 hours ago, (PS4)kingdomkey599879 said:

Are they gonna fix the bounty situation? Thats my question. Because only getting one vaulted relic if at all any in all those bounties is definitely not good.

You're lucky you can complete bounties. I usually stand between the doors for 5 minutes until it allows me to quit out back to the orbiter. 

Hy guys,

We can enter foundry and changing schools from Cetus now? I also want to access the navigation panel from Cetus and option to go to my dojo. 

This annoys me the most in plains and i barely play in plains bcs of this.

I also want to know why we cant access simulacrum from our ship? why i have to go to relay and then to simulacrum and when i want to go back to my ship i need to go to realy and then again to my ship. Is this a joke? 4 loading screen for testing a weapon?

Thank you!

11 hours ago, (PS4)RoninWolf95 said:

Somebody has to call DE out for not following trough on their announcement of adding umbra to global build.

After all console players never got excalibur prime therefore excalibur umbra would be perfect second choice.

Umbra will come when its ready. Its part of the next cinematic quest that DE are working on, called "The Sacrifice".

Posting "Where is Umbra? I want Umbra Now!" in every thread you can will not make it be released any faster.

13 hours ago, NovusNova said:

Umbra will come when its ready. Its part of the next cinematic quest that DE are working on, called "The Sacrifice".

Posting "Where is Umbra? I want Umbra Now!" in every thread you can will not make it be released any faster.

I didn't say "i want umbra now". I was saying it's been so long i feel like it should've happened by now. I mean really...Frame after frame and hardly a word about umbra it's just not much info about what's going on with umbra's development in all that time.

Archived