Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vaulted Relics in PoE Bounties and Syndicate Packs.

Kiss.Shot.

20 minutes ago, ..-Hayden-Tenno-.. said:

Judging by how you type i must've triggered you pretty badly....

Defending a valid point where yours make no sense whatsoever? Yeah, definitely triggered.

Not representing a popular opinion? So you know that opinion? And again, ppl who dont have any trouble with this are not on reddit and the forums to complain about it...

Saying a games community with probably around half a million logins every single day is represented by 100 posts on the forums and another 100 on reddit is a joke.

Half Million logins eh? http://steamcharts.com/app/230410#7d but continue to be in denial about a problem that devs even acknowledge themselves, it's flattering.

If you never had that problem than i guess you never actually farmed more than one relic.... and that one relic is not very likely to give you the part that you want, everybody knows that.

I've built my first PC when i was 10... 

But building PCs clearly doesnt make you an expert, because an SSD has a great impact on pretty much everything you do with your computer... but someone whos talking down on others like you should already knows that, right? And i never said anything about frames dropping in relation with SSD, so maybe you should read what i actually posted.

Good trolling, 10/10. You still don't know the functions of an SSD. It does very little for actually gameplay except for maybe helping out with  loading times and even then it's minor at best where the processor and GPU plays a key role in that. Which wasn't even the problem or mentioned here. We are talking about BUGS...actual bugs that exist on client side and your advice was for people to stop playing on toasters and get SSDs. 

I never said that, i never even said it would fix everything, but most of the bugs he described can be fixed by that. Reduced load times and a proper connection will very likely reduce the amounts of failed host migrations and the whole "being stuck behind the door at the cetus entrance" thing. 

But you actually did, so now you're contradicting yourself. 

You're actually providing no real criticism here but being  disrespectful and rude, people obviously have their settings altered and running on good rigs still run into problems of bugs that exist on the client. Just because you barely ran into problems, doesn't mean your peers haven't. Locking rewards into a game mode that has moments where it breaks needs to be corrected. 

Edited by Venferious

Just now, (PS4)kingdomkey599879 said:

Hate to but in but. come to think of it. The console side of the community has it kind of bad right now too. I do play on ps4 by the way if ur wondering. But bounties are practically unplayable right now which sucks and its not just me either. Whats causing it. Bugs.

Don't worry bro, get an ssd, that will fix things. I am dying :crylaugh:

15 minutes ago, ..-Hayden-Tenno-.. said:

Saying a games community with probably around half a million logins every single day is represented by 100 posts on the forums and another 100 on reddit is a joke.

You might want to reconsider your thoughts on this since most players that get frustrated will stop playing and move on to something else before coming to a forum. It isn't that these few hundred posters are unhappy, it's more that they're the only ones unhappy and talking about it. How much bigger is the portion not talking about it, who have quit or made the game more toxic by just being frustrated while still playing?

2 minutes ago, (PS4)kingdomkey599879 said:

Hate to but in but. come to think of it. The console side of the community has it kind of bad right now too. I do play on ps4 by the way if ur wondering. But bounties are practically unplayable right now which sucks and its not just me either. Whats causing it. Bugs.

no such thing as butting in on a public thread. Let your problems be heard!

2 minutes ago, ..-Hayden-Tenno-.. said:

I'm not uninformed, you're just arrogant^^

I know the size of this community, you clearly dont.

This is my last time replying to you because this alone is probably the most inaccurate, hypocritical and down right incorrect thing you've actually said thus far.

You called me arrogant when you used you and your friends as an actual sample size for how great you can run plains, you then told everyone who cant run plains to buy a better pc or buy an SSD for a single part of the game, you then had the audacity to make all of the points you've tried to make into an actual case for why DE shouldn't make any changes and why people complaining are wrong.

The hypocrisy in calling me arrogant when the entire basis of your argument has been "I run the game just fine, sucks for all of you XD" is so appalling to me.

Clearly you don't know the size of the community when you have changed what you believe the size of the community to be 3 times in the thread alone and got proven wrong on all 3 of those notions with a link no more than a few posts above mine.

I truly hope that you can pull your head out of your &#! at some point because I'm not wasting my time trying to simplify everything for you over and over again only for you to ignore it or not understand it.

13 minutes ago, Venferious said:

Half Million logins eh? http://steamcharts.com/app/230410#7d but continue to be in denial about a problem that devs even acknowledge themselves, it's flattering.

hahaha i know its hard to read my post, but you could atleast try... i said LOGINS, not ACTIVE PLAYERS AT ANY GIVEN TIME... try again.

14 minutes ago, Venferious said:

Good trolling, 10/10. You still don't know the functions of an SSD. It does very little for actually gameplay except for maybe helping out with  loading times and even then it's minor at best where the processor and GPU plays a key role in that. Which wasn't even the problem or mentioned here. We are talking about BUGS...actual bugs that exist on client side and your advice was for people to stop playing on toasters and get SSDs. 

I'd give you a good source but you can google that yourself, if u want to. SSDs will reduce loading times by a factor of 10.. thats a fact that you can read everywhere.... its really kinda sad that u deny that. after all you build pc's and S#&$ like that, you should know those things, right? The bugs that i responded to, can be caused by a crappy connection and/or slow hardware^^ you can deny it all you want and act like you actually know S#&$ about this, when its just obvious that you dont.

18 minutes ago, Venferious said:

Locking rewards into a game mode that has moments where it breaks needs to be corrected. 

remember that i actually never said they shouldnt release the relics somewhere else... lol 

i just dont want them removed from the plains, because imho... its just more efficient to farm'em there.

6 minutes ago, Azlare said:

This is my last time replying to you because this alone is probably the most inaccurate, hypocritical and down right incorrect thing you've actually said thus far.

You called me arrogant when you used you and your friends as an actual sample size for how great you can run plains, you then told everyone who cant run plains to buy a better pc or buy an SSD for a single part of the game, you then had the audacity to make all of the points you've tried to make into an actual case for why DE shouldn't make any changes and why people complaining are wrong.

The hypocrisy in calling me arrogant when the entire basis of your argument has been "I run the game just fine, sucks for all of you XD" is so appalling to me.

Clearly you don't know the size of the community when you have changed what you believe the size of the community to be 3 times in the thread alone and got proven wrong on all 3 of those notions with a link no more than a few posts above mine.

I truly hope that you can pull your head out of your &#! at some point because I'm not wasting my time trying to simplify everything for you over and over again only for you to ignore it or not understand it.

Thats fine, i was about to get some relics anyway... :D

you are arrogant, if u think that tiny amount of posts represents the majority of warframes community...

and again... i think i said this 3 times already.... do you know what those steamcharts are? those are ppl who got warframe running, right now.... that has NOTHING to do with players logging in every day. holy S#&$ i cant believe i actually have to tell you this

This is the first response I have ever made in one of these forums. I really did not want to post at all, but I read people were saying that the community was not bothered by these relics. I for one have not heard a single positive thing said about them in my clan of 800 plus people. The reward rates are atrocious, the bounties themselves are boring, the door has cost me 6 bounty rewards, and many people can't even run the buggy mess that is POE. The even more upsetting part is that this is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the rng hell. After all the boring same old bounty grind, there is a good chance of getting nothing from those relics worth while. Shame

1 minute ago, LordofGreystoke said:

This is the first response I have ever made in one of these forums. I really did not want to post at all, but I read people were saying that the community was not bothered by these relics. I for one have not heard a single positive thing said about them in my clan of 800 plus people. The reward rates are atrocious, the bounties themselves are boring, the door has cost me 6 bounty rewards, and many people can't even run the buggy mess that is POE. The even more upsetting part is that this is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the rng hell. After all the boring same old bounty grind, there is a good chance of getting nothing from those relics worth while. Shame

See that i can appreciate. You agree that poe is buggy and to a degree boring.

1 minute ago, ..-Hayden-Tenno-.. said:

People tend to forget that getting relics, especially the vaulted ones has ALWAYS been a hell of a grind....

And finally something we can all agree on....

4 hours ago, Acersecomic said:

The only real complaint about PoE you'll hear from me. All the traveling from objective to objective during bounties.

I use Razorwing Blitz Titania for that reason but it's obviously a band-aid solution.

On 06/02/2018 at 10:21 PM, [DE]Drew said:

snip

additional reason that I hadn't thought of until I actually hit this problem. 

On the normal maps I get a chance of getting all the relics it drops every time I do a run with them in the drop table. 

With bounties I can only get the ones on offer and I'm now in the situation where there is an artificial wall being placed on my progress (in the hope I'll buy plat/prime unvaulting... I won't be) because I need the relics which are not in the drop tables, I've got all the parts I need from the available relics.

If you insist on the items being in the bounties at least put ALL the relics in the drop table all the time. 

8 minutes ago, (PS4)kingdomkey599879 said:

I did a tad bit of digging in the auto failing bounties. Turns out when it happens the enemies don't spawn when the bug occurs. Well. From what I've seen anuways.

yep, had this happen 3 times in a row last night with the same squad. Was incredibly frustrating.