Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.11.1

[DE]Megan

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.11.1

OvBt230.jpg

Prime Vault Unsealed!

Manipulate, incinerate and shatter your enemies with this Prime Vault Unsealed. The Prime Vault is open now on all platforms and brings back Loki Prime, Ember Prime and Frost Prime for a limited time. Returning with them are other high-demand Vaulted Prime Accessories and Weapons along with discounted Platinum in four unique packs: the Loki & Ember Dual Prime Pack, the Loki Deception Prime Pack, the Ember Fire Prime Pack, and the Frost Ice Prime Pack: https://www.warframe.com/prime-vault

Ember Prime, Frost Prime, Loki Prime, Wyrm Prime, Bo Prime, Sicarus Prime, Glaive Prime, Latron Prime, and Reaper Prime Relics have been added as Cetus Bounty rewards for a limited time. You can also find these limited Vaulted Relics in Relic Packs from the Market or as Syndicate rewards.
The new Relics are: 

• Lith G2
  • Meso E1
  • Meso F3
  • Neo F1
  • Neo E1
  • Axi L1
  • Axi S2

Why Bounties? 

We put these Relics in the Bounties not only to change it up, but to also allow for extremely focused Relic acquisition. By having these Relics concentrated in the Bounties, it also leaves the rest of the Star Chart open for placement of new Relics when the next Prime Access begins so you'll have a change of environment while keeping with the same system: hunting Primes. 

Remember, this is a 2 month unvaulting, which means these Relics have 2 months to be acquired. In that time, we will be closely monitoring how reproducible Performance issues may factor into this round and possibly revisit Relic placement. We do want to keep it the same on all Platforms so we'll need a bit of time to make changes.

All Bounties reward rotations from tiers 2 to 5 have a Vaulted Relic in it, and be sure to check our droprates site for the latest!

Changes:

• Updated textures to the Trinity Knightess Skin at the creator's request.
  • Improved the lighting in the Market diorama.
  • Followers (Specters, Rescue Target, etc) no longer cancel charging if they switch targets while using a charging weapon. 

Fixes: 

• Fixed the Plains door not opening when selecting a Bounty and attempting to join a squad by walking out to the Plains.  
  • Fixes towards a progression stopping issue where Jordas would not dock properly caused by Itzal’s Blink stun effect.
  • Fixed moving Infested Spores not lowering the engine charge percentage in the Jordas Verdict. 
  • Fixed Infested Spores sometimes moving incredible fast or not at all when spawned in the Jordas Verdict. 
  • Fixed the Trinity Knightess and Excalibur Corpra Helmet being Arcaned. 
  • Fixed Stalker going too far with the whole "I'm a badass trolling jerk" routine by initiating permanent lockdown in Void/Derelict/Lua missions.
  • Fixed Volt’s Capacitance Augment giving Shields to Operators. 
  • Fixed the Zenistar not throwing out the disc when the Tengoken Skin is equipped.
  • Fixed the Corona Syandana Energy color always being blue and unable to tint it properly. 
  • Fixed Oberon Prime’s Armor being rotated incorrectly when equipping the Feyarch Skin.
  • More fixes towards Extraction markers appearing in Exterminate mission when there were still enemies left to kill.
  • Fixed script error when viewing Melee weapon cosmetics when you don't have a Melee weapon in current loadout.
  • Fixed script error causing permanent Invisibility for Loki if the Invisibility expires while using Operator.
  • Fixed Lanka not being able to hit ragdolls.
  • Fixed enemies not shooting Octavia’s Mallet+Resonator combo if they were following the ball first before starting aggro from Mallet.
  • Fixed completing Konzu’s first Plains quest resulting in the objective marker pointing the Plains after returning to Cetus.
  • Fixed the Chat window auto switching to Cetus instance tab rather than squad chat when returning from Plains to Cetus.
  • Fixed reload circle turning blue after using a Charge trigger type weapon (Drakgoon, Rakta Cernos, etc). The intended color is white when reloading.

i understand WHY they're in bounties. for targeted looting. that part is a great idea. the problem comes when you realize they're locked behind bounties and now you have to do bounties which are horrible. thanks for giving me a reason to quit guys. bounties are terrible. all the negative feedback on that. it doesnt help that over half the bounties you try to do bug out when LOADING INTO PLAINS. i went 20 minutes last night starting bounties before i could get past stage 2 due to bugs. if i could curse i would to sell how horrible this idea is. boycott. i will be making a thread calling for a boycott untill relics have other drop places. thanks.

...Really? Bounties/syndicates only on the relics? Look DE, i get that plains is your newest thing and you want people to "enjoy" it, but can you please PLEASE stop trying to force it down our throats? Plains is a hot mess right now with bounties having a like 90% chance of bugging out or autofailing and even when they do work, grinding bounties and syndicate rep is mind-numbingly boring. Please consider moving them somewhere else till the plains are fixed or at least give us alternate ways of obtaining them.

I'm almost sorry to say this outright, but having the primary acquisition of the vaulted relics be bounties was a terrible idea. Bounties are boring, consisting of little more than running across the plains and then sitting in a location for a few minutes before repeating the process for a more often than not subpar reward that probably isn't the relic you were hoping for. So what players are already doing instead is queuing up for void fissure missions, seeing what relics other players have brought in and then ditching the lobby/mission as soon as they realize that nobody brought along one of the new relics.

Why farm bounties for the new relics when you can lobbyhop until you find someone else who already did?

• Fixed the Plains door not opening when selecting a Bounty and attempting to join a squad by walking out to the Plains.  

Well, how do I put this delicately? Untrue? Whole group been stuck between the 2 doors for the last 10 minutes. GG putting stuff to where it cannot be reached. 

so let us count the ways of rng, rng on that the relic you want will be in rotation, multiplied by the rng of running the mission, and actually finish in the mission without it bugging out, a happenstance occurrence of around 50% (personal experience), multiplied by every occurrence of rng chance that you are able to get the reward of a relic,  then you have to get the part, so rng of running the relic on top, whether that relic is radiant or not, taking on average 4 relics(personal experience) per part you want.

YOU ARE ADDING ON ADDITIONAL LAYERS OF RNG FOR NO REASON.

it is a bad idea, people will burn out faster, and hate you for it. and it will not end well. FIND SOME OTHER WAY.

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Relics have been added as Cetus Bounty rewards for a limited time.

I`m fine with the vaulted relics being added as bounty rewards, I even encourage it but making that the ONLY way to farm for these relics is ironically killing the variety you`re claiming to add.

A lot of people don`t enjoy plains or are simply burnt out on them currently due to the ghoul, and plague star event and the constant eidolon hunting.

It`s tiring going to the gates and finishing (or instantly failing) a bounty only to try again for a chance to get a relic, at least with missions like hireacon I felt like I was making progress and it was constant combat rather than a long commute to a location for a boring mini mission only to see that I got 200 endo as a reward for the 5th time in a row.

I really hope this is changed soon I want these items but as is i`ll just farm for plat to buy the currently cheaper parts.

No way in hell, i enjoy your game alot but this is not worth it, i just did 4 bounties(basicly 21 waves) with ZERO relic drops, not to mention the lag and running around millions of miles, in a defense there is a better chance for a relic to drop after the 5th wave than this bounties, ill do a 100 sydicate missions before i do 1 more bounty, at this point im thinking you can keep ember and loki, they may not be worth that trouble, but thanks anyway, and i would rather get 3 relics that i dont want(that i can still use) , than non at all

oh yes i bought 3 sydicate relic packs = 9 relics, 3 of them is the new ones, so please tell me why i should do bounties if there is no reward for it? with syndicates i know 100% ill get 3 relics per pack, with bounties im not even sure what ill get

I'm sorry but I'm going to have to call a spade a spade. This is nothing but an attempt to force people to buy the packs. Not everyone can run the plains, and even if they could people are tired of bounties. Not to mention that the chances of actually getting what you want from one is next to none. Oh and the fact that you can't reliably farm them because rewards periodicly change is even more BS. I defend a lot of what you guys do, but this is crap. 

Seriously guys? Why would you make vaulted relics bounty only? I know you want us to love your baby PoE, but all this does is make us want to take an Ignis Wraith to its entire body or throw it into the Void. I can't tell if you're actually misguidedly trying to make use like it or if you're subversively trying to tell us to leave the plains forever and try something new.

well all here is good but what happens like people if cant play in eidolons? for a bad pc`s in general, maybe people dont have enough memory ram`s. or a decent video card. in my case is the ram. cuz eidolons dont have enough optimizations i think.. 2k /2.5k of ram just for enter in plains is too much right? 

hace 6 horas, DreadWarlock dijo:

Would you look at that, people get tired of repeating bounties but they don't get tired of Running defense missions which are by far the most repetitive and sleep inducing missions in the game, to have a change of getting vaulted relics, but in truth getting every relic aside from the vauted ones...

I almost missed my chance back when Rhino Prime came back because missions simply dropped all relics but any of his. Now I can go to a place that will only drop relic I want, but is in danger of being changed because people prefer going at it the hard, depressing and annoying way. As if repeating Hydron wasn't bad enough

I know that feel bro. I also get sleepy with Hydron hahahaha

I don't mind that relics are available in bounties but the fact that they are only* available in bounties.......I was already pretty much burned out on bounties after the Ghoul Lore. Go ahead and keep them all available in the bounties but also toss them around the starchart as well so people have more options. 

*Yeah I know some people have been saying you can technically get them in syndicate relic packs which while I assume is technically accurate it is a far cry from a viable alternative. 

People are so mad about the upcoming Ember update. Which are probably the same ones that spam WoF. The spammers are the ones to blame. I don't really like the idea, seeing as that was what made Ember unique. But if it'll help stop people spamming, then I'll gladly accept it.

Archived