Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.11.1

[DE]Megan

53 minutes ago, Cebian said:

Remember, this is your fortune, not others, NEVER forget that just because it runs well for you, it runs well for others, i can run Plains quite smoothly but i also have friends who cannot load into it or when they do, it lags hard on their PC. so what would be your excuse for them then?
RNG is a messed up thing remember. during the acolyte event, i know of folks who got a meme strike every 2 runs yet many others never even got one. The same RNG works for bounties as well, a lot of people might run about 5 bounties and get 2 vault relics  but other may run only one and get a vault relic every reward rotation.
People prefer the old method because it worked, the places where you would go to get the vault relics, either you get it, or a different relic or some useful reward, not 5k credits, a bunch of circuits, or some other fodder .

In his defense, Axi relics are indeed easier to obtain for two reasons.

1. It has fewer garbage loot, so you have a higher chance at Axi.

2. More stages, meaning less fails when the bounty works. 

I don't think he would be so happy trying to farm the other relics, like doing 3 or 4 bounties and not getting a single relic.

19 hours ago, jessetys said:

So what you are trying to say is instead of every mission type that has relics, I can only play bounties for the next 2 months?

and the bounties are 2/4 times buged cant finsh the mission gj DE

1 hour ago, Cebian said:

Remember, this is your fortune, not others, NEVER forget that just because it runs well for you, it runs well for others, i can run Plains quite smoothly but i also have friends who cannot load into it or when they do, it lags hard on their PC. so what would be your excuse for them then?
RNG is a messed up thing remember. during the acolyte event, i know of folks who got a meme strike every 2 runs yet many others never even got one. The same RNG works for bounties as well, a lot of people might run about 5 bounties and get 2 vault relics  but other may run only one and get a vault relic every reward rotation.
People prefer the old method because it worked, the places where you would go to get the vault relics, either you get it, or a different relic or some useful reward, not 5k credits, a bunch of circuits, or some other fodder .

That is not my fortune, like I said, I run on a potato computer - Startup is like 3-5 mins, my browser barely works, let alone the game. But I tuned down everything to low, and turned off everything that impacts the performance and: Voila, my game works! I was also clear about who's complains are out of place: People who say: "I run everything on high in other games and other WF content, but PoE is so bad, I tune it down do Medium and is still sucks!" This is simply unreal to me. Either they actually don't have a good computer setup, or they do something terribly wrong. For people who have even worse computer setup than me: It's not me who should excuse them or anybody. Warframe has more than 20GB of content. You can't expect for it to run like some indie game of 100MB. I am sure DE is trying their best to make game playable on low end computer as well as they do their best to make game great for high end computer setups. But regarding switching vaulted relics to be the only relics you can obtain from PoE (and be common drop while we are at it) brings me to more important thing:

Do you really think having a chance for a relic you want in Hieracon (or any other mission you turn to for Axi farm) every rotation C (where the pool of rewards is every relic in game + some rare mods) is better than having to literally do rotation A in PoE to get what you need and have 50-50% chance of getting it? Rotation A in PoE is literally Axi relic or Breath of the Eidolon. Not to mention that in all other rotations you still have the highest chance to get Relic you want or Breath of the Eidolon.
Bringing Maiming Strike into this conversation is pointless, since it is the rare drop (2%) and time framed. Relic drop in PoE is a common drop and in high bounties you literally have 50-50 chance of getting it in the first part of the Bounty.

I think the bounty drop is actually a good thing. Granted it gets boring to do bounties over and over again but the thing is, you dont HAVE to! I ran every bounty a couple of times last night and now have atleast 2 of each relic (of that bounty rotation atleast). How long would this have taken me if the relics were in the normal drop lcoations? A whole heck of a lot longer! The concern now becomes, is it TOO accessible? Since this also lasts for 2 months, no doubt everyone will bank a bunch of these sets and they will become devalued for a long time to come. Is this a good thing? Methinks not...

Oh yeah I almost forgot, bounties are still bugged as hell! Perhaps even more so since the prime unvaulting. This, if anything, is very infuriating.

1 hour ago, UjaAca said:

That is not my fortune, like I said, I run on a potato computer - Startup is like 3-5 mins, my browser barely works, let alone the game. But I tuned down everything to low, and turned off everything that impacts the performance and: Voila, my game works! I was also clear about who's complains are out of place: People who say: "I run everything on high in other games and other WF content, but PoE is so bad, I tune it down do Medium and is still sucks!" This is simply unreal to me. Either they actually don't have a good computer setup, or they do something terribly wrong. For people who have even worse computer setup than me: It's not me who should excuse them or anybody. Warframe has more than 20GB of content. You can't expect for it to run like some indie game of 100MB. I am sure DE is trying their best to make game playable on low end computer as well as they do their best to make game great for high end computer setups. But regarding switching vaulted relics to be the only relics you can obtain from PoE (and be common drop while we are at it) brings me to more important thing:

Do you really think having a chance for a relic you want in Hieracon (or any other mission you turn to for Axi farm) every rotation C (where the pool of rewards is every relic in game + some rare mods) is better than having to literally do rotation A in PoE to get what you need and have 50-50% chance of getting it? Rotation A in PoE is literally Axi relic or Breath of the Eidolon. Not to mention that in all other rotations you still have the highest chance to get Relic you want or Breath of the Eidolon.
Bringing Maiming Strike into this conversation is pointless, since it is the rare drop (2%) and time framed. Relic drop in PoE is a common drop and in high bounties you literally have 50-50 chance of getting it in the first part of the Bounty.

I've noticed you only mention Axi. I am not surprised, as Axi is the only relic that can be reliably obtained through bounties. Now, try something like Meso. Would you rather go Io and do rotation A quickly or travel through plains of boredom for a chance at 2500 credits.......if everything goes well and not one of usual bufs occur?

GOT BIG BUG (MAYBE) HERE....

i can't do bounties what so ever, on each level, every time i take a bounty mission, 5 seconds after taking a step on POE, the bounty fails. WHAT.THE.HECK

i am confuse and raged at the same time.

21 minutes ago, Anthraxicus said:

I've noticed you only mention Axi. I am not surprised, as Axi is the only relic that can be reliably obtained through bounties. Now, try something like Meso. Would you rather go Io and do rotation A quickly or travel through plains of boredom for a chance at 2500 credits.......if everything goes well and not one of usual bufs occur?

The drop rate for vaulted relics is still higher in bounties than it would be in defense/interception even for meso relics (Neo relics are the main exception in that the drop rate is lower in the 4th stage of the bounty).  Bounty stages are also generally faster than interception/defense even with travel time.  If you are doing the first 3 stages in most bounties than it's always going to be more efficient.

Another ghoul purge event. Im not here to complain about RNG or toaster PCs.

Im just getting really burned out on all PoE content. Ever since it got released it was all shiny and new and fun and etc. But it gets really stale really fast once you guys started to put everything there. So far there have been 3 ghoul purges and Plague Star. Every patch/update includes bugfixes on PoE. Whats worse is that there are 2 new tarralysts and atleast one more frame that will be bound to PoE. Please, we understand PoE was the biggest update on warframe since forever, but there is no need to oversaturate it with everything. Lua, Kuva fortress, Void and Derelict right now have nothing going on for them, they became abandonware on their own and that is sad.

That's at least a few days, where I won't bother entering the plains, be it for bounties, fishing or mining.

Good thinking, there. Really good thinking. Now there's a bigger chance players will go "F*** this! I'll go buy the things I want from the store!" Well... No? 

23 hours ago, Giantconch said:

Perhaps as an alternative release some of the vaulted relics into the Void drop tables too? We really do need more variety other than spamming the same bounties again and again and again. Beyond that, mid-low end pc players simply will have severe troubles getting into the plains to obtain these relics.

this is also a good idea for people that have major issues running Cetus, PoE to begin with, like myself who has to wait over 10 minutes for the gates to open only to be stuck moving three steps a minute.

I promised myself not to enter the plains ever again, and so I won't. I'll try relic packs instead, no thanks to braindead, rage inducing and bugged bounties.

At least Hieracon 2000+ you can play in a randon squad where there's always a DEGREE of variabbility.

Archived