Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.11.1

[DE]Megan

Kuva Missions Issue!

I've been farming in alot in kuva missions and i realized something unusual, Appearently when you use amps on kuva(Beam it with your operator) it has a chance that it makes the kuva siphon get stuck or something, the kuva braid wont stop showing the animation of the kuva pumping and then the problem starts when the mission gets stuck.

Would appreaciate it very much if you take care of it, probably other players are having this issue.

Ki'teer operator pieces, and Operator hairs, are buggy as heck.

The operator decorations get the wrong colours or rather get mixed with colours that are for other categories so you end up having to mix them weird and ruin your fashion.

The operator hairs are textured weird and from behind are invisible in a lot of cases, how long will it be before this is even looked at?

While putting the Relics in Bounties gives me a reason to go back to Cetus to try and get more Madurai Lenses, this is a horrible idea. Since you've been shoving Bounties down our throats these past few months, players are seriously getting burned out from running the same Bounties over and over again and would much rather do anything else.

*Sigh*, well at least we can get them from our Syndicates.

YAY MORE BOUNTIES /s

I am going to waste my breath here: PLEASE reconsider this nonsense of putting the relics in bounties exclusively, its a system a fair few players don't enjoy and people have created several feedback threads about this since the last prime time.

Archived