Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.11.1

[DE]Megan

Seriously? Only bounties? I mean, come on. I've some friends that can't play POE because their PC specs aren't great enough to support the graphics on POE, they can play other places smoothly.

Even tho I can still barely play on POE, but one host migration kills EVERYTHING on POE. So I'm going end up doing those bounties solo, thx DE.

Still happy when you unvault the relics =)

Well you guys didnt notice that alot of players have issues with POE so for Example ( i cant play in POE ) and i started like 7 months ago so now i cant get the Vaulted Relics for Vaulted Frames and Weapons Which is Really Unfair why not just make the Relics Drop from the Normal Missions like before so we can get the Vaulted Stuff !!

and btw buying Relics Packs from Syndicates will not even help because if i have full Standings i will be able to buy 6 packs and for sure like what happened to me ill get only like 2 or 3 Vaulted Relics Which is also Unfair so guys please we enjoy the game so Make us Enjoy it More Thanks .

2 hours ago, UjaAca said:

I know this will be polarized, but I love the fact that all relics for this Prime vault are common drops from Bounties. I liked the idea when you said you are thinking about doing it this way, and I love it now when it is online!

So far I played 2 bounties and ended up with 7 Axi relics! This is the most generous way of letting us have primed stuff, thank you DE! <3

EDIT:
Holy smokes, I just read a few previous comments... So much salt... I feel like none of these guys played any Bounty, nor understands what a bless it is to get 0-5 same desired Axi relics per run. I can't and won't believe that anybody would want to switch that for running some even more repetitive mission with a chance every 10 mins to get only one desired relic out of bunch of them...

Regarding plains not working, especially for people with crazy good setups that run other games on Very High but for some reason only Plains are bad - I run on a potato computer, but with everything turned off or on low, and for me the game is great - on PoE as in the rest of the game. Devs added for a reason description for every setting - If it says it affects performance - turn it off. 

DE, once again - thanks for adding Relics for Vaulted gear so easy to obtain <3

You have a lot of luck. 15 time started bounties. 11 times autofail on start, 4 successful bounties gives me 1 Lith relict. It so much salt because bounties have to much bugs, not because players don't know how to play them. And problems start with this hotfix. Before I can play bounties in 95% normal.

It is very bad choice to put prime relics on bounties and force players to play bounties for those.

- It will bring hell to players. Plains is good but not that good for farming.

- instead of forcing players to play plains, put relics to other missions like old fashion way and bounties will have the same relic reward. So players can choice whatever map they want to play.

If DE really wanted to make these relics obtainable through bounties, the very least they could first is to make sure the damn thing runs as smoothly as possible, but...

• Cetus door won't open
  • when it does open, bounty auto fails.
  • in the event the bounty doesn't auto fail, something will fail along the way. Drone won't spawn, assassination target won't register when killed etc.
  • Any problems with the host leads to bounties becoming impossible to complete
  • Plains is poorly optimized
  • Loot tables are horrible, filled with garbage like circuits, endo, 2500 credits that will make getting a relic a living hell even if everything works well, which it doesn't most of the time.
  • The usual grind wall of PoE made everyone I've countered so far, including me, not having Archwing, making Nova the only viable warframe playable.

Seriously, this shouldn't be PoE only. It is dumb. It doesn't help anyone, including the game. It just makes more people get in contact with the many problems of the game aggravated by PoE a thousandfold. And even if they absolutely must make this PoE only, for whatever stupid reason, at least make separate bounties with fewer undesirable and completely useless loot which can obtained much more easily and reliably with other means.

Just to clear something out about bounty auto-failing:
Bounty auto-fail on entering the Plains - It is a bug, but you haven't really failed the mission. Just toggle Map view and see where you need to go, after Space mom informs you about the fail, it will actually start (maybe it already has if you joined the public squad). Just find the Excursion and proceed like nothing happened.

What triggers this:
If you finish the bounty and leave a squad, then extract back to Cetus - Next Bounty will for some reason begin with "Bounty failed" notification, an only for you. The Bounty will actually be totally 'not failed' and you will be able to finish it, get loot, get standing and so on. Just stay on the Plains and find the Excursion. I am still not sure why they haven't fixed this, but hey - the game is still in Beta, so let's give them time.

9 minutes ago, UjaAca said:

Just to clear something out about bounty auto-failing:
Bounty auto-fail on entering the Plains - It is a bug, but you haven't really failed the mission. Just toggle Map view and see where you need to go, after Space mom informs you about the fail, it will actually start (maybe it already has if you joined the public squad). Just find the Excursion and proceed like nothing happened.

What triggers this:
If you finish the bounty and leave a squad, then extract back to Cetus - Next Bounty will for some reason begin with "Bounty failed" notification, an only for you. The Bounty will actually be totally 'not failed' and you will be able to finish it, get loot, get standing and so on. Just stay on the Plains and find the Excursion. I am still not sure why they haven't fixed this, but hey - the game is still in Beta, so let's give them time.

This guy is playing solo. 

And Incursions are a totally different thing. They provide other "rewards"

If you play solo, you really failed bounty. And what you say about triggers autofailed - it may be true, but not in solo playing. Autofailed, because autofailed. And as I type it starts happened after this hotfix. DE you don't force us to play in squad, do you?

25 minutes ago, golfmike said:

DE - I got an easy fix for you: Make the un-vaulted parts blueprints part of the bounties, not the relics that contain them. Cycle them as normal.

This would make the grind RNG much, much better. As it stands right now, this is not fun at all.

Don't. It is already hard and unbearable as it is.

49 minutes ago, golfmike said:

DE - I got an easy fix for you: Make the un-vaulted parts blueprints part of the bounties, not the relics that contain them. Cycle them as normal.

This would make the grind RNG much, much better. As it stands right now, this is not fun at all.

The best way to fix it is remove relics from Eidolon.

End.

18 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

We put these Relics in the Bounties not only to change it up, but to also allow for extremely focused Relic acquisition.
While i understand this, what about the players who cannot run plains well on their PC or are unable to run it at all, how would they be able to take part in the relic farming? Given how much relics are out, relying on syndicate relic packs to get them what they need is a gamble, and one they will more lose than win. Why not change up an existing node drop to allowing specific farming of these relics instead, for example, no one really has a use for the void with regards to farming anything other than argon crystals, so why not let the vault relics drop from that place, actually giving us a reason to visit it.

• Fixed towards a progression stopping issue where Jordas would not dock properly caused by Itzal’s Blink stun effect.
    Fair start, but that doesn't address the other issue where Jordas misdocks due to having Amesha's 3rd skin active, or the other reasons he misdocks.

Fixed the Zenistar not throwing out the disc when the Tengoken Skin is equipped.
Charge attacks are pretty much bugged for melee weapons, fixing this bit is good... but what about when it refuses to throw up the other 9 times even with no skin on?

• Fishing baits and dies are still broken, throwing the spear bugs out by either going everywhere else but back to your hand, or when you aim at a fish, it sometime veers far off from the reticle.

-Using Amps on Kuva clouds also makes them bug out as welll.

-Bounties are still awarding no reward on the last tier. :(

5 hours ago, UjaAca said:

I know this will be polarized, but I love the fact that all relics for this Prime vault are common drops from Bounties. I liked the idea when you said you are thinking about doing it this way, and I love it now when it is online!

So far I played 2 bounties and ended up with 7 Axi relics! This is the most generous way of letting us have primed stuff, thank you DE! <3

EDIT:
Holy smokes, I just read a few previous comments... So much salt... I feel like none of these guys played any Bounty, nor understands what a bless it is to get 0-5 same desired Axi relics per run. I can't and won't believe that anybody would want to switch that for running some even more repetitive mission with a chance every 10 mins to get only one desired relic out of bunch of them...

Regarding plains not working, especially for people with crazy good setups that run other games on Very High but for some reason only Plains are bad - I run on a potato computer, but with everything turned off or on low, and for me the game is great - on PoE as in the rest of the game. Devs added for a reason description for every setting - If it says it affects performance - turn it off. 

DE, once again - thanks for adding Relics for Vaulted gear so easy to obtain <3

Remember, this is your fortune, not others, NEVER forget that just because it runs well for you, it runs well for others, i can run Plains quite smoothly but i also have friends who cannot load into it or when they do, it lags hard on their PC. so what would be your excuse for them then?
RNG is a messed up thing remember. during the acolyte event, i know of folks who got a meme strike every 2 runs yet many others never even got one. The same RNG works for bounties as well, a lot of people might run about 5 bounties and get 2 vault relics  but other may run only one and get a vault relic every reward rotation.
People prefer the old method because it worked, the places where you would go to get the vault relics, either you get it, or a different relic or some useful reward, not 5k credits, a bunch of circuits, or some other fodder .

Any way you look st it, this does highlight a problem. Now can we please give Konzu an intercom? I don't care if it's a later reward you purchase for standing, but having to load into Caetus then back into PoE breaks the flow. Space ninja era and all that jazz, give the fellow an intercom please.

19 hours ago, Sashimi said:

Okay I'm *a bit* happy with the Prime Unvault

but.. Bounty only? Really?
I feel like the Primes and PoE is not well integrated..

And one more..
My fps dropped on PoE and makes me dizzy

Sorry to say.. I'm disappointed on today's prime unvault.

In conlusion:
NOT EVERY TENNO CAN RUN WELL ON POE

Thank you.

Some of us cant run it at all.

Archived