Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.11.1

[DE]Megan

Babysitting armored vaults and grineer camps. Yay...
Pretty much the reason why I don't like the bounties that much. I think you should take a good look at the bounty system, having to go out of the plains to turn in a bounty and go back in, it's really annoying. Have you guys thought in maybe having Konzu popup inside the plains or maybe he asks us we want to run more bounties without having to go back to Cetus everytime..

im so tired of bounties but it's the only thing worth doing... guess it's time for more bounties.

I wish they had been put in planets ppl barely visit. i only end up on void or kuva fortress if there's sorties there. Also any derelict love? ODD/ODS for relics would be at least something that's not the plains

13 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes: 

• Fixed the Plains door not opening when selecting a Bounty and attempting to join a squad by walking out to the Plains.  
  • Fixed a progression stopping issue where Jordas would not dock properly caused by Itzal’s Blink stun effect.
  • Fixed moving Infested Spores not lowering the engine charge percentage in the Jordas Verdict. 
  • Fixed Infested Spores sometimes moving incredible fast or not at all when spawned in the Jordas Verdict.

HALLELUJAH 

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh. All this pushing content behind the plains is really turning me off. My PC just can't handle it. I already had to waste 120p on Augur Secrets simply because I couldn't farm it even though I wanted to.

and before someone says get a better PC, that's like saying..

"JUST GET A PC LOOOOOOOOOOL 4Head"

I like the idea of concentrating vaulted relics into one source, but Bounties are painful to do over and over again (even if they do give relics far more quickly than other modes).

Bounties would be a LOT more bearable if we could freely use Archwings without feeling bad about wasting resources on every calldown. Could you guys consider a more-expensive-but-permanent Archwing launcher?

Archived