[DE]Megan

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.11.1

i must say i don't mind bounty only missions for a change for acquiring the relics thanks DE for the update

• Upvote 1

>Vaulted Relics only available on Cetus bounties

I want to angry because somewhat you always shoving contents to the Plains, I get it, it's your huge update ever on Warframe, but you don't need to put everything into the Plains.

I don't know how to enjoy Warframe anymore, the last time I played it was yesterday and I'm playing on the Plains and suddenly boom BSOD.

You seriously need to reconsider putting Vaulted Relics to Cetus Bounties Exclusive. Not everyone have a good, reasonable, decent PC.

I just don't know anymore.

• Upvote 19

Coooool...
Gonna be waiting camping for those armored vaults spawning 24/7

Edited by Asdryu

Thanks!

Still no fix for:

Edited by Xylyssa
  • Upvote 1

HOW ON EARTH WE SUPPOSED TO FARM NEW RELIC IN POE WHILE ITS BUGGED ...jeeeeeeeeeeez it beeen weeks we can not do bounties because the moment to step out the door the bounty fails ..... just simply say you want ppl to pay money instead of farming free 

also what about extraction bug in survival missions??? you can stay 24 hours there and lotus never tells you to extract and its up to you to run around to find extract point !!!

OMG i have been waiting this hotfix long time and all i got bugs remains and new stuff nearly impossible to get 

very disappointment DE :sadcry::sadcry:

• Upvote 8

Dear Devs, the poe probably fun to you who only run it 1-2 times and done but it's sad to many of us. Please don't force it. :'(

Edited by DataBunny
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 11

This one will be tough since there are still many PoE bugs not fixed, I forsee many people will have a hard time gathering the vault relics.

• Upvote 2

Fixed the Plains door not opening when selecting a Bounty and attempting to join a squad by walking out to the Plains.

No you didn't, this is my bigest problem with the relics being in bountys, 70% of the time you'll end up stairing at thos dam doors for 10 min before deciding there's no hope. Dont force people to play plains when its clearly broken, make them want to. You should put them in the normal drop tables but give people a beter chance to get them in bountys.its a win win 

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 7

Ugh, bounties... The defence type missions ends up swamping the whole area with mobs, turning my game into a slideshow. Furtermore, I'm still not bristling with riven and primed mods, so at some point the whole scene turns into a bullet sponge fest. And let's not forget bounties autofailing for a while recently.

Can we please have more ways to acquire those relics. As a new player, I actually don't mind finding these among the other relic drops. And old players can easily sell blueprints and components, if they have the items already.

• Upvote 5

So why are we not getting the unvaulted relics in regular missions, you say its to give us a break from running the same missions so you force us to run a diffrent set of the same missions in poe.

Why not make bounties a focused farm for the unvaulted relics but also add them to ALL THE TABLES so we can choose where to farm?

• Upvote 11

Sweet, time to scam morons out of their platinum post vault for overpriced Ember and Loki :D

Bounties are great tbh. Chance to get the relics on all 3-5 parts of the mission whereas you waste so much time camping Kala-Azar or Xini for nothing good. Just make the bounties like lvl 50+ so people can't leech and are forced to actually be good to get primes that are significantly better than their weaker non-primed versions.

Also, JV fixes when?

• Upvote 1

Welp lots of people are going to focus on getting the relics/trying to get their part on the prime part

while larunda relay will be gone....

yLETXl.jpg

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Followers (Specters, Rescue Target, etc) no longer cancel charging if they switch targets while using a charging weapon. 

Does that include Duality augment?

Why farmable in bounties? I and some other too, dont like to play in the plains beyond doing bounties because of all the laggs and bad optimisation, for older setups

• Upvote 11

-Releases unvaulted relics exclusively on Bounties;

-Sits tight for another month waiting for performance update for Plains, given that Weather update pretty much killed my FPS there;

-Mr25 test is lovely, except when you try to use your ranged weaps and the test autofails. T'was lovely to wait a whole day to retake so i could do it melee only and actually get promoted.

Also, any ETA on the warframe's balance pass (published quite a while ago) and the weapon balance pass deployment?

Welp, guess I ain't joining the hunt this time around. Good update tho, reckon theres people that care about the other things, maybe.

• Upvote 1

When can we get endless kuva siphon missions? Hopefully flood difficulty or rewards scaling with enemy lvl. Ty. Wtb endgame.

• Upvote 2

The bounties instantaneously fail after going through the gate.

Unvaultings exclusive to bounties? Please reconcider this.

Edited by Zhao
spelling
  • Upvote 8

Would you look at that, people get tired of repeating bounties but they don't get tired of Running defense missions which are by far the most repetitive and sleep inducing missions in the game, to have a change of getting vaulted relics, but in truth getting every relic aside from the vauted ones...

I almost missed my chance back when Rhino Prime came back because missions simply dropped all relics but any of his. Now I can go to a place that will only drop relic I want, but is in danger of being changed because people prefer going at it the hard, depressing and annoying way. As if repeating Hydron wasn't bad enough

Edited by DreadWarlock
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 2

Can we get a fix on that the Datamass can end up under the map falling 2000m and after that the quest bugs itself.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Dark_Roxas said:

Why farmable in bounties? I and some other too, dont like to play in the plains beyond doing bounties because of all the laggs and bad optimisation, for older setups

i dont know if it just me or anyone else i also dont play plains cause the Gate door doesnt open at all with someone else host or myself ( normal mission takes 3-15sec to loading to complete) but plains just takes over 20min never open and squad already done 3 bounties already

• Upvote 1