[DE]Megan

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.11.1

We get it, you spent a lot of time on PoE and you want players playing the expansion in order to appreciate your work. But let us go at our own pace. For a lot of us, it's either not fun or is really laggy/buggy on our machines (I'm a mix of both, although if you could get the bounties via fishing I'd love that).

If you want to encourage me to avoid farming them and just buy a Vault pack you're doing a great job :/

Edited by Lythrilux
  • Upvote 10

Gerade eben schrieb Vs-Anna-:

i dont know if it just me or anyone else i also dont play plains cause the Gate door doesnt open at all with someone else host or myself ( normal mission takes 3-15sec to loading to complete) but plains just takes over 20min never open and squad already done 3 bounties already

Its written that they've fixed it

1 minute ago, DreadWarlock said:

Would you look at that, people get tired of repeating bounties but they don't get tired of Running defense missions which are by far the most repetitive and sleep inducing missions in the game, to have a change of getting vaulted relics, but in truth getting every relic aside from the vauted ones... I almost missed my chance back when Rhino Prime came back because missions simply dropped any relics but his. Now I can go to a place that will only drop relic I want, but is in danger of being changed because people prefer going at it the hard, depressing and annoying way. AS if repeating Hydron wasn't bad enough

Not everyone farms relics on defense missions. People don't like being restricted to one game mode.

• Upvote 4

It's great that you have a 'vision' for the game, however I can't help feeling displeased that that 'vision' basically boils down to "more grind".

• Upvote 5

Remember to not spend too much effort farming Ember. Ironically I don't think she'll be requested to be un-vaulted as often anymore. Just a hunch.

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, SordidDreams said:

It's great that you have a 'vision' for the game, however I can't help feeling displeased that that 'vision' basically boils down to "more grind".

I'm afraid their vision of completely ditching the tilesets and going open world is boring.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, DreadWarlock said:

Would you look at that, people get tired of repeating bounties but they don't get tired of Running defense missions which are by far the most repetitive and sleep inducing missions in the game, to have a change of getting vaulted relics, but in truth getting every relic aside from the vauted ones... I almost missed my chance back when Rhino Prime came back because missions simply dropped any relics but his. Now I can go to a place that will only drop relic I want, but is in danger of being changed because people prefer going at it the hard, depressing and annoying way. AS if repeating Hydron wasn't bad enough

at least hydron or any nod is not bugged and any XP PC or even 98 windows can go there but POE if full of bugs , heavy loading , low FPS ...etc... we play the game to entertain not to get frustrated 

• Upvote 3

Thank you for the fixes for the Jordas Verdict trial but there is still one issue with the Golem. There are cases, where the Golem is moving slower than intended to his next position (dock) even tho none used Amesha or even has it which basically loses time at the end.

Vaulted relics should return to the VOID. Not to the Plains of Boredom bounties... Really, DE.

• Upvote 2

Atleast there aren't more landscapes with different enemies/eidolons/resources/Venus landscape/corpus enemies. 

Since PoE came out I've spent most of my time there, either fishing or running bounties (mostly running solo, so I rarely encounter any of the bugs) which is why I was pleasantly surprised when I noticed some of Mirage PA relics were added to bounty drop tables, and definitely in favor of always having the latest relics available through bounties. It's a really nice alternative for those of us who don't enjoy afking in Xini for hours on end just to maybe get a handful of the relic we actually want.

But

I personally don't think having the new relics available only through the bounty system is a good idea. The one nice thing about the mess of reward tables in Warframe is that the same item can always be obtained from various different mission types, so each player can pick which mission to grind based on their personal preferences. If the whole thing's locked behind bounties though, people who do not enjoy the bounties or those who're running on a toaster and have a hard time going into PoE are pretty much left with no alternative.

So... My personal suggestion is to have the relics available from the good old relic grind spots, while also always having the most recent set of relics available through PoE bounties. That way everyone will be happy, cause they can just go farm the relics in whatever mission they actually enjoy. If having the endless reward tables cluttered up is a concern, maybe the new relics can be given a slightly higher drop chance to compensate... After all, it can't possibly be worse than the old T2/T3 tables before the relic days.

Edited by aerelm
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 2

hace 41 minutos, [DE]Megan dijo:

Why Bounties? 

We put these Relics in the Bounties not only to change it up, but to also allow for extremely focused Relic acquisition. By having these Relics concentrated in the Bounties, it also leaves the rest of the Star Chart open for placement of new Relics when the next Prime Access begins so you'll have a change of environment while keeping with the same system: hunting Primes. 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! NO PLEASE GOD NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HATE THE GOD DAMMIT LAGGY PLAINS

• Upvote 4

I can't even do bounties, my comp is too potato to load Plains. So RIP me, won't be able to get unvaulteds

• Upvote 1

I cant tell if you are trying to meme the players or if you ppl never play your own game tbh. (the relic system farm idea is trash omega trash)

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, KoriOokami said:

People complain vaulted relics are annoying to farm, DE makes it easier, people continue to complain. Amazing.

People don't like bounty system. Get off your high horse.

• Upvote 7

So correct me if i'm wrong but: You decide to add a lot of much wanted (and valuable) prime items in a boring system which doesn't work for a lot of people, on a area that is near impossible to run with a semi-decent computer, only because you think that it is a 'better' option because you wan to "not only to change it up, but to also allow for extremely focused Relic acquisition." and because it "also leaves the rest of the Star Chart open for placement of new Relics when the next Prime Access begins so you'll have a change of environment while keeping with the same system."

I think you should set your priorities to fixing everything that is wrong with the bounty system and PoE first before you release much wanted items into it.

• Upvote 4

Am I the only person in this game that doesn't enjoy sitting in the same boring mission type like Xini or Hydron to farm relics ? Especially since, if you're lucky enough, you could get multiple drop of the same relic out of one bounty instead of hoping that Rotation C is gonna give it to you ?

Guess I played the game wrong.

il y a 2 minutes, Xyhon a dit :

People don't like bounty system. Get off your high horse.

Get off of yours, thanks.

Edited by ChipsLight
  • Upvote 4

43 minutes ago, Giantconch said:

WOO! get your farming hats!

WAIT...

You guys are actually going through with the whole "bounties only"????

Thats quite disappointing and I would hope you guys reconsider this. Though I do appreciate the intent behind allowing more targetted farming of specific relics, constantly running bounties for the vaulted items is not fun. Bounties in general become quite boring and repetetive faster than Xini-spam.

Perhaps as an alternative release some of the vaulted relics into the Void drop tables too? We really do need more variety other than spamming the same bounties again and again and again. Beyond that, mid-low end pc players simply will have severe troubles getting into the plains to obtain these relics.

you forgot to add the fact that presently every capture on the map has the same reward table as well, making it an option too for more reward tables in general and new placements. unless its believed a common roll neo b2 relic from any capture from mercury to sedna is something we need so much more of, so badly it should be everywhere. anyone?