[DE]Megan

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.11.1

1 minute ago, KoriOokami said:

People complain vaulted relics are annoying to farm, DE makes it easier, people continue to complain. Amazing.

It's not a matter of difficulty, but to keep repeating the bonties,  that's really boring, ever than xini spawn.

• Upvote 1

I haven't posted in a long time, but I feel the need to speak out. These "unvaultings" keep getting harder and harder for people to obtain. Granted, the Bounties may be an easier way than before, but it's still a crapton of grinding, not to mention uber repetetive and boring. You are "forcing" them to farm for hours upon hours to get the required relics then spend more hours to farm the required parts. I get it, you run a business. I do to. But this is going too damn far.

Let's not forget people with low-end PC's that can barely play in the Plains, then you do this. How about mamking the Relics available in other places for grinding also, while keeping them in Bounties so people have options?

Sigh...

Edited by Multicom-EN-
  • Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, KoriOokami said:

People complain vaulted relics are annoying to farm, DE makes it easier, people continue to complain. Amazing.

then next thing the games goes downhill i can see this

BmCFAp5CQAEw08k.png:large

Edited by Vs-Anna-
  • Upvote 2

I absolutely LOVE that the relics can be acquired through bounties! Variety, most beautiful place, no theorycrafting to figure out what's the best place for what relic, solo play, and increased chances! w00t w00t

EDIT: After reading a few other posts, I should clarify that I'm not being sarcastic. I had no reason to return to PoE anymore and now I do! Have no idea how people could prefer running the same one mission over and over (which is also long and has very low chances to drop the relics you want) over bounties o_o
To each their own I guess!

Edited by Scourger
  • Like 3

Since you seem to be struggling with this so much, here's how you make the Plains fun in two simple steps: One, remove the attack that allows enemies to knock us out of archwing. Just let us fly around unimpeded for as long as we want. Two, instead of removing vacuum while in archwing, extend its range by a factor of three or five. BOOM! The plains are now great fun instead of a giant pain in the butt. You're welcome.

Edited by SordidDreams

2 minutes ago, ChipsLight said:

Am I the only person in this game that doesn't enjoy sitting in the same boring mission type like Xini or Hydron to farm relics ? Especially since, if you're lucky enough, you could get multiple drop of the same relic out of one bounty instead of hoping that Rotation C is gonna give it to you ?

Guess I played the game wrong.

Get off yours, thanks.

Am I the one who started moaning about people giving their opinion? No. Have you considered that Plains are for some unplayable, still have a lot of bugs, etc., are limited to certain setups? No. So, who needs a ride?

Only in bounties? They're making us swallow this boring and super repetitive plain, not to mention people who have lag on this map. Good D.E they spoiled an unvault.

Edited by BRDarkIce
  • Upvote 3

à l’instant, Xyhon a dit :

Am I the one who started moaning about people giving their opinion? No. Have you considered that Plains are for some unplayable, still have a lot of bugs, etc., are limited to certain setups? No. So, who needs a ride?

Not my fault if you have a potato for a PC, maybe upgrade ? Get a job ? I dunno, it runs fine on my 4 years old PC.

• Applause 1

7 minutes ago, KoriOokami said:

Well you say that, but from the other side...

If you compare the time you would need in order to get to PoE, finish coulple of bounties, wrestle with the RNG system (who does not love getting BoE all the time?), go into fissures, farm reactant for fissures and than start wrestle with RNG to open the relics....

I would have done atlest 1 hour of any endurance Fissure run, gotten prime parts, reactant, relics (both normal,and upgraded), resources to craft the primes (if I don't have them), affinity, creds and would be picking a fight with enemies that are remotely closer to my power level.

But hey, opinions.

• Upvote 2

I just got 4 newly unvaulted relics on bounties in about 20 min, doubtful I would have been able to get that many running defense, survival, etc... in the same time period. Although it seems pretty popular to not like the change, I personally am glad for it.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 2

People were sick of bounties even before Plague Star, before the Ghoul Purge and its initial 50h of grind to get lore fragments. A lot of us were burned out from bounties a week after PoE release - and quite vocal about it.

At the very least, can we have more than 1 relic per bounty reward pool?

• Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, KoriOokami said:

Plains isn't accessible for some like myself. I'm stuck to trying to acquire them from syndicates and haven't seen a single unvaulted relic yet. Plains isn't polished enough that it should lock content behind it.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Rochambeau8 said:

I just got 4 newly unvaulted relics on bounties in about 20 min, doubtful I would have been able to get that many running defense, survival, etc... in the same time period. Although it seems pretty popular to not like the change, I personally am glad for it.

Funny, I just got 0 newly unvaulted relics in about the same time. Be sure to let us know how your luck holds up long-term and how happy you are with the change.

• Upvote 3

I wonder...

Did you guys forget that higher level bounties are mastery locked?

Even though I do not really agree to isolating relics exclusively to PoE bounties I can cope with it.

However, locking acquisition of a relic behind MR is a NO-NO in my opinion.

Also, these relics should be present in bounty rewards tables at all times, which they currently are not

Cheers.

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, MealeaYing said:

What's wrong with Titania?

everything except razorzing's damage

Bounties only? This dissapoints me greatly.

I don't like bounties, I don't like the plains. There isn't really anything to do there, it's a CONSTANT mess of running back to Cetus, FPS drops and not even a bounty board in the plains.

It'll take forever to even farm a single relic yet alone multiple with the drop tables.

I had faith in you guys not to mess this up and i'm genuinely suprised you went the direction you have, why not add these relics into the drop locations people enjoy playing, who knows maybe the void could have been useful for something other than Argon Crystals again.

• Upvote 4

33 minutes ago, Feltal said:

Not everyone farms relics on defense missions. People don't like being restricted to one game mode.

Good for them, this is a temporary event. Just like those events that give people weapons and mods. I don't see how can people do those easily, but complain about this one. There's no one putting a gun to your head to force you do these. You don't even have to grind that much. Only people looking for profit actually farm these relics more than once.

As for bugs, my GPU is a 6 year old mid end one, with a 12 years old CPU, even so I don't have one bug there. Performance problems were instantly fixed after i turned some filters off.

Edited by DreadWarlock
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I like that we have vault open, but Bounties ??? Why DE. 

I know couple of people who can't do plains. They have bad PC or other reasons. I would just liked them to be added in normal loot tables. I'm sorry, but I don't like Bounties option at all.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

... Relics have been added as Cetus Bounty rewards.... 

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Did not want to farm for hours in tiny tight corridors. This gives me a specific place and nice open space to do it in! MUCH LOVE!!! I imagine the people who dont like the location and have already burnt out on it are ppl who already have the stuff anyway. This is after all a way for NEW players to get vaulted stuff they missed not for vets to oversaturate the market even though thats fine 'im sure thats not your first priority.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, DreadWarlock said:

You don't even have to grind that much. Only people looking for profit actually farm these relics more than once.

Great argument for why they're fine as bounties

• Upvote 1

Just now, LaVitaBella88 said:

Great argument for why they're fine as bounties

Terrible argument for people who are locked out of being able to obtain the relics at all