Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help our fellow Tenno that can't participate in PoE

phoenix1992

Hello there, 

I would like to extend help to any player that can not do PoE due to low end PC. Do not fret, fellow Tenno we stand as one.
Here is what I can do for you:

a) I already have all of the unvaulted primes.
b) I don't care for your plat.
c) I can run PoE in both Solo and Co OP

Here is what I propose as the no lifer which I am - I will attempt (because I am pretty sure there are a lot of you guys), to give relics to people free of charge, with the following modifiers :

1. You don't have the said primes - don't be an arse.
2. You are over MR 5 - We were all scrubs once, but showing some dedication towards Warframe is important.
3. You are okay with the trade window beign displayed in this topic, I won't want hidden shenanigans.
4. Do not pester me In game or in box - post here, whenever I can I will try to reach out to you.
5. Quantity or Quality is not assured - If I have only one Lith relic - please understand that I am but a simple man with a trade cap.
6. I am not starting to hand out goodies right now - While I have acquired some relics due to "shenanigans" with syndicates, they are not that much.
and finally
7. Consider supporting Digital Extremes in both PoE, or by acquiring Prime Unvault or by using the in game Relic bundles

Edited by phoenix1992

2 minutes ago, ChatNinja said:

That's nice of you to do but is PoE really that intensive? It runs perfectly fine for me but the normal Earth tile set hits me harder.

Just a quick browse trough the patch topic shows at least 20-30 people.
From the vocal minority, within couple of hours.

Like whatever, I am not the one to judge if someone can't buy a new machine now.

54 minutes ago, ChatNinja said:

That's nice of you to do but is PoE really that intensive? It runs perfectly fine for me but the normal Earth tile set hits me harder.

I get 5 FPS the moment I get in on lowest settings.

It's that bad.

Back on topic, if you could help me get the glaive prime relics (Lith G2, Meso F3, Axi L1) that would be great!

Edited by Cryptix123

That is extremly generous, I belong to the few that have trouble doing anything on PoE and face some difficulty on Earth tiles (I think it is all that clutter on the ground ppl call grass) I have been trying to get a new pc for last few years but always end up being unable to :c

Personally i dont need anything (yet) as I will ask friends to help me there but I still need to say, Warframe needs people like you and thank you for doing this for us low end pc scrubs :3

This is amazing! I give my hat to.... wait someone's already done that. :facepalm: Fine, I'll bow... wait someone's done that too... Umm, I'll just say thanks then.

I don't really know if I can considered myself someone who can't get it, but I really can not do PoE much, it slows my computer to a crawl whenever I try go through those @'!"$£!"£ doors.

If I can, I'll try help some people here and try give them the relics but if I can't, someone with a good PC can. I'll try to, emphasis on try. 

On 07/02/2018 at 8:02 AM, ChatNinja said:

FTP games always attract those with computers that are either on the low end or really shouldn't be used for video games. That's the biggest why most FTP games aren't graphically heavy like WF is.

41 minutes ago, LupisV0lk said:

FTP games always attract those with computers that are either on the low end or really shouldn't be used for video games. That's the biggest why most FTP games aren't graphically heavy like WF is.

Warframe is graphically intensive.... WHAT!?

Turn your settings down if you think that, Warframe runs fine on laptops that are 5+ years old which is absolutely amazing. There are people still running windows XP playing Warframe.

Edited by SilvaDreams