Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

cetus bounty matchmaking never ends

(XBOX)livlif2fullest

After choosing a bounty and standing at outer door to the plains the matchmaking just spins, lower left corner indicator and the gates never open.  If I leave the squad I'm stuck between cetus and plains area and have to leave cetus to choose the bounty again.  I posted an Xbox One report with the same title "cetus bounty matchmaking never ends" using the "report a bug" feature at 9:08pm Pacific time.

This exactly happened to me several times yesterday (on PC).  It looks like you are joining an existing squad that is already out on the plains, but the doors to the plains just  never open for you.  The spinning icon just keeps spinning and eventually you must leave squad and leave cetus to get control back.  Generally if I come back to cetus, start the bounty quest again with Konzu, then I get through just fine.  

This is happening often since update.   Doors dont open, abilities bar never comes on.   It happens to everyone in the squad, as people all eventually start leaving it one by one.   Cant fast travel once you leave squad either, you have to leave Cetus.

Out of 6 or7 bounty run attempts just now, I was only able to complete 2.  The rest we were stuck at the door not opeing, and had to leave to orbit or restart game.

Edited by (XB1)VisualEffective
Additional info

This is happening on PS4 as well, sometimes i can't join public games when choosing a bounty at Cetus, but seems to work when setting the matchmaking to friends only, invite only and solo.

Edit : nevermind, seems to bug when joining the plains as a client as well when set to friends/invite only.

Edited by (PS4)Silenceform

Support gave me the following directions to fix it (this is for XBox), which fixed it for me for a couple days...
1. Power down your console
2. Unplug the power cable from the back of the console. 
3. Wait for about 2 minutes 
4. Plug the power cable into the back of the console
5. Wait for the power brick to go from a white light to an orange light
6. Turn the power on.

Can you please clear your Xbox One game cache for Warframe?

To do this:
1. From the Home screen, select My games & apps.
2. Highlight the game, press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game.
3. Scroll to the right, highlight the saved data for Warframe under Saved Data, and then press A on your controller.
4. You will be prompted to confirm deletion of this game save data:

• Choose "Delete everywhere" which will remove your saved data from this console, the cloud, and all other consoles you play on.

This will not delete your account. The next time you log into Warframe, the account data will be downloaded from our servers.

-----------------------------------

This fixed it for me for 2 days then it started happening again, though less frequently so this may help others to give a momentary respite with the issue until they fix it for good.

On 2/19/2018 at 1:10 PM, (Xbox One)livlif2fullest said:

Support gave me the following directions to fix it (this is for XBox), which fixed it for me for a couple days...
1. Power down your console
2. Unplug the power cable from the back of the console. 
3. Wait for about 2 minutes 
4. Plug the power cable into the back of the console
5. Wait for the power brick to go from a white light to an orange light
6. Turn the power on.

Can you please clear your Xbox One game cache for Warframe?

To do this:
1. From the Home screen, select My games & apps.
2. Highlight the game, press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game.
3. Scroll to the right, highlight the saved data for Warframe under Saved Data, and then press A on your controller.
4. You will be prompted to confirm deletion of this game save data:

• Choose "Delete everywhere" which will remove your saved data from this console, the cloud, and all other consoles you play on.

This will not delete your account. The next time you log into Warframe, the account data will be downloaded from our servers.

-----------------------------------

This fixed it for me for 2 days then it started happening again, though less frequently so this may help others to give a momentary respite with the issue until they fix it for good.

Tried that... still no luck. I can get it to run SOLO, but for higher level missions, (the ones with the rewards I'd like to go for), I don't see running them without back up going well for me. Hopefully a fix will show up sooner rather than later.

Edited by (XB1)DrewCRK86

I've been having a similar issue.  I try to go in on public, join a squad, get dumped from the squad and then I'm actually stuck between the two doors.  I can't go into the Plains, and I can't go back to Cetus.  I have to go back to my orbiter and start all over.  It happens in batches, like 50% of the time for 2 or 3 days and then clears up and comes back a week or two later.