The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

OMG! I can't wait to get home to finally farm the bounties for the vaulted relics!

Poloslash18

hace 35 minutos, Berdfess dijo:

Hey, at least you got some Focus, you'll max it out in no time

Shows how bad designed the Focus affinity gain system is. Been playing since they introduced Focus and playing with regular lenses and some greater lenses throw in the mix I'm not even close in maxing Madurai.

If you want to max a Tree you need to build an specific setup with specific Warframes and weapons.... A well designed system will allow Warframes like Atlas net you as much Focus as Banshee or Equinox. Until they don't fix the grind on the Focus system I'm not touching it.

The joke was on point tho. Lmao +1

1 hour ago, Poloslash18 said:

Shows how bad designed the Focus affinity gain system is. Been playing since they introduced Focus and playing with regular lenses and some greater lenses throw in the mix I'm not even close in maxing Madurai.

If you want to max a Tree you need to build an specific setup with specific Warframes and weapons.... A well designed system will allow Warframes like Atlas net you as much Focus as Banshee or Equinox. Until they don't fix the grind on the Focus system I'm not touching it.

The joke was on point tho. Lmao +1

Purposefully not playing the focus system incorrectly is not a negative against the system. It's a negative against you because you refuse to use your brain and adapt.

I've maxed out Focus every day for the last 3 months, and I've never used Equinox, Banshee, or any "meta" farm to do it. The best part is you can use any frame you want to do it.

I use Valkyr for Naramon, Trinity for Unairu, Frost for Zenurik, Volt for Madurai, and Wukong for Vazerin. I've waybounded every tree, and maxed out both Madurai and Unairu. I'm now working on Mastering Zenurik which would be my third full tree done. The game isn't that hard, and if your smart you can finish focus in 30-40 minutes or less.

hace 13 minutos, Sader dijo:

Purposefully not playing the focus system incorrectly is not a negative against the system. It's a negative against you because you refuse to use your brain and adapt.

I've maxed out Focus every day for the last 3 months, and I've never used Equinox, Banshee, or any "meta" farm to do it. The best part is you can use any frame you want to do it.

I use Valkyr for Naramon, Trinity for Unairu, Frost for Zenurik, Volt for Madurai, and Wukong for Vazerin. I've waybounded every tree, and maxed out both Madurai and Unairu. I'm now working on Mastering Zenurik which would be my third full tree done. The game isn't that hard, and if your smart you can finish focus in 30-40 minutes or less.

Nice. Here comes the Passive-agressive brigade. Sorry I hurt your favorite game's feelings. That was uncalled for and this is not the topic of this thread. 

So please, save your awesome Focus gaining skills for yourself.

30 minutes ago, Sader said:

You cant max out in 30 minutes, unless you use full eidolon lenses and you run booster 24/7.

or you do very specific exploitative missions just for focus. And still takes 30-40 minutes that is half  the whole time a casual player can spend in a day.

i usually max out focus in 20 minutes every day, doesnt mean it is fair. I should get a relevant amount of focus by playing for other stuff, like what happens with syndicates.

Farming specifically for it 20 minutes a day is horrible because i can barely feel a progression and its not a grind you can stop when you obtain the wished drop... it lasts forever especially for casual players.

on post: in 2 months doing bounties on a regular base you will  swim in vaulted relics, cant say the same for cetus wisps:(

Edited by JohnKable

4 hours ago, Sader said:

Nice.  I'd love to know exactly what you did in terms of gear and strategy.  I know this takes the thread in a bit of a different direction, but I'm curious if you farmed all focus gear and how you applied it.

Thanks.