Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania razor wing bug

(XBOX)l Agent York l

When transformed into razor wing in the plains of eidolon titania is unable to quickly fly upwards while flying fast/running is enabled.

This can be demonstrated by transforming into razor wing activating run (press down on left thumb stick) and holding the left bumper. Holding the "A" button will still make razor wing fly down fast but the left bumper function which would make her fly up fast no longer works.

If she is not flying fast the left bumper will work and elevate razor wing vertically but if she is flying fast it will just make the sound like it's working but nothing will happen. This was working yesterday but seems to be malfunctioning now after the release of the new mods.

I do not have the new mod installed so this cannot be a problem cause by the mod being on the frame. I loaded out and reloaded in to see if the issue would solve itself but the problem remains.

I have not tried this outside of the plains of eidolon yet so this may just be an issue while in the plains of eidolon.