Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Session Unavailable Bug During First Public Matchmaking after Login.

(PSN)Xueruehl

• 1 month later...

I have the same issue happening with me. I go into my first mission after logging in. If it's public, I disconnect and it boots me from the mission. If it's solo, perfectly fine, and every mission after is fine, whether it's public or not. It's always the first mission tho. Every mission after the first disconnected one works fine.

I would like to add more info on this bug.

Does not happen after "rest mode" if warframe app is still running.

Personally i normally shut my ps4 off completely since my rest mode has issues. I'm on a PS4 Pro.

If the app closes for any reason, the first public match will abort with the session failed message.

Cetus and relays do not count. Happens on any mission, plains from cetus or orbit, alerts, sorties, etc. First pub after logging in always fails.

This has been happening since the last update.

• 4 weeks later...

Two updates later the problem persists - DE - Can you please look at this? It was introduced 3 or 4 updates ago. Its very annoying. Its very easy to reproduce this bug. All you have to do is close the warframe application then start it and join a public match. If you are the host, and only if you are not the host, it will work, otherwise it will fail. If by some chance you make host then the bug will persist until your first pub where you are not host and you will be booted. 

To be honest it's become my ritual that upon signing in I just go load a public match on an alert to get the boot just to get it out of the way before I do anything else.

Tldr; Confirmed that upon starting the application fresh, the first public match you join and are not the host of will fail with "Session Unavailable". 

Edited by (PS4)Syntactycal

• 2 weeks later...

DE: Oh hai user, this is DE. Thanks for your bug report! We'll look into this as soon as we can.

ME: Great! Sounds good, I understand you're busy and this is a minor problem but I appreciate you acknowledging this and letting me know it will be looked it.

Oh don't mind my fantasizing out loud....

Can someone from DE just let me know they at least saw this topic? I know we console plebs are 2nd class citizens but plz!!

Edited by (PS4)Syntactycal

• 1 month later...

It's become expected with every new session now. This morning I got frustrated with it, because it kept switching hosts and squad members, and never would launch the mission, as well as being stuck in an ever revolving squad not being able to cancel my vote or leave the squad, so I just shut the game off. No Warframe for me today. Maybe actually do some real life stuff eh? Lol Sad, unlikely they will ever do anything about this annoying bug.

• 2 weeks later...

Took a little break from WF, came back with high hopes this would be fixed. Still a problem. Not really sure why DE refuses to acknowledge this and put someone from the PS4 team on it. Sad. I spent a good amount of money on this game because I feel the devs deserved it but its like they want me to rethink that philosophy or something? idk. Just sad.