Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.11.2

[DE]Megan

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.11.2

We have a juicy Mainline update, Shrine of the Eidolon, scheduled for this week. But in the wake of Prime Vault Relics being put into Bounties there are vocal issues that we wanted to address before we’re heads down until this update ships on PC.

Also, if you didn’t see we posted another Dev Workshop on the upcoming Warframe Revisited changes:

Changes:

• Tweaked the Bounty reward rotations to eliminate patterns of repeated rewards.
    • For clarification: This change does not affect what rewards you can get in a given Bounty run. This change made it so that we make sure you see all 3 reward rotations of those in a given 7.5 hour span (since each day is 2.5 hours).

Fixes: 

• Fixes towards Bounties insta-failing when stepping out into the Plains, and also enemies not spawning.

thanks for the update :3

It's major key that the hotfix for the bounty rewards was pushed this fast.

Although, if there's one thing thats kind of missing from a midweek hotfix right now, it's a time frame for relics becoming available outside bounties.
I like farming bounties, so I dont personally mind, but I think alot of people would love to know when that's going to happen.

There are bunch of various annoyances that have popped up or have been unspoken about for a few months:

•     A Toxin ancient's roar can bypass quickthinking insta killing your frame regardless if you had energy
  •     Accepting a trial invite while in arsenal causes the ui to freeze and soft lock the game of everyone that joined the lobby
  •     Archwing movement was tweaked recently making it much harder to control when turning while boosting
  •     spores now have a hard speed cap causing much more effort to melee them
  •    when rolling there is a slight delay where you are unable to shoot or melee

Archived