Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.11.2

[DE]Megan

9 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

• Tweaked the Bounty reward rotations to eliminate patterns of repeated rewards.

Doesn't fix the fact they're ONLY on PoE bounties...like many others I don't want to spend ALL my time on bounties trying to get relics when I have NOTHING else that I need from them

just got a wyrm prime part, but the stoopid people in the group were already at the exit and started the timer. we exited the mission during the deployment and when we were leaving i kept getting a message saying it couldn't update my account information, so i lost my wyrm prime part. let that be a lesson people. when they say stay in your mission until its complete....stay in it. if you don't you'll maybe wind uo not getting something you were farming for since they opened the vault.

1 minute ago, theANIMALtm said:

So where you guys want the relics drop? In rotation C on defense missions? In rotation C on Interception? Or maybe in rotation C in defection?
What is the problem with the bounties?
Yesterday, I run bounties solo, and get more than 30 relics in 2 hours.

Yes to all. Put them everywhere. Add them to random drops in non-endless missions. Make bosses drop them.

This isn't rocket surgery. Nobody says "don't put 'em in bounties." We'd just like them to be also NOT in bounties.

I see the ghoul bounty is back.....and that nothing has changed in it.....you might want to do something about that. No one needs hundreds of Lith T1's or Neo S7's, a relic being in that spot is fine just make the damn thing a randomized non vaulted relic.

Me and 2 friends of mine can't play in the plains.

We have a serious stuttering problem on an i3-550+gtx750ti+6Gb, an i3-6100+gtx1050+8Gb and an A6-6400k+gtx1050+4Gb PCs. We verified and optimized the caches and tried various things. Only Razer Cortex's Gameboosting can reduce a bit the stuttering.

Just now, Nurmetya said:

I see the ghoul bounty is back.....and that nothing has changed in it.....you might want to do something about that. No one needs hundreds of Lith T1's or Neo S7's, a relic being in that spot is fine just make the damn thing a randomized non vaulted relic.

It's good for Ducats *shrugs*

3 minutes ago, Acersecomic said:

Can you clarify this?
I was getting rewards all over the place, just not THE RELICS. The "change" sounds like even if now someone gets lucky at getting a relic, the chances of a relic repeating is lower.

Speak for yourself. Vaulted Relics are as rare as Rivens in a Sortie. 4 weeks and I've only gotten 3 rivens. That's how rare.

It says rotations, so that means that the drop tables for T5 bounties won't get stuck at Axi S2 rotations for hours but instead will (hopefully) change into a cycle of Axi L1 and Axi S2 proportionally.

2 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

Doesn't fix the fact they're ONLY on PoE bounties...like many others I don't want to spend ALL my time on bounties trying to get relics when I have NOTHING else that I need from them

a smart person , disappointment for the bounties

14 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Tweaked the Bounty reward rotations to eliminate patterns of repeated rewards.

So now if got something you need(wisp for example) you better extract because you wont gat it again?

That's bad for me..

15 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.11.2

We have a juicy Mainline update, Shrine of the Eidolon, scheduled for this week. But in the wake of Prime Vault Relics being put into Bounties there are vocal issues that we wanted to address before we’re heads down until this update ships on PC.

Also, if you didn’t see we posted another Dev Workshop on the upcoming Warframe Revisited changes:

Changes:

Fixes: 

• Fixes towards Bounties insta-failing when stepping out into the Plains, and also enemies not spawning.

Will Kohra be in this update, she's been gone for so long

Archived