Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.11.2

[DE]Megan

How are you guys still so blind to the real issue?

SOME PEOPLE ARE PHYSICALLY NOT ABLE TO RUN PLAINS.

Not only that but some of us do not enjoy plains, awesome idea to the people that really do enjoy it and they deserve something like this to entertain them but us other players deserve to be able to get relics the ways we like (Defense, interception, Survival). Why are you restricting the gameplay DE? You're literally holding yourself as well as your players/fans back, this is outrageous. There has been mega threads, regular threads, fully detailed comments on this whole bounty thing and you don't do anything about it but adjust some of the smallest things that didn't even matter that much. this is actually stupid due to the fact you claim to listen to everyone.

Before the PoE announcement, I was thinking of buying unvault packs.

Now, I won't buy any packs or platinum at all for the foreseeable future, because I don't want there to be even the slightest chance that DE thinks I am willing to accept unvault relics being bounty only. PoE is a disaster area of bugs and I will not support DE trying to force me to play it anyways. You have enough PoE supporters - let them test it. Don't try to force those of us who consider PoE a flop to go in there too while there is still such a deluge of problems, it is not going to create favorable customer relations and I'm pretty sure it's hurting your net profits compared to just letting the PoE supporters do the PoE testing.

I am not a PoE supporter. I strongly prefer the non-free-roam content, and the way things have gone I would be perfectly happy to see all future free roam content canceled like trials. I want to support non-free-roam content, but you give me no way to do that without risking it just being thrown at more content that's making the game less enjoyable for me.

15 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

• Tweaked the Bounty reward rotations to eliminate patterns of repeated rewards.

How will this affect receiving the unvaulted relics from the bounties? Currently it is possible to get multiples of the same relic from the same bounty run, which is a huge benefit given the repetitive nature of this system. Making it so it is only possible to get 1 will pose a huge detriment to all players

2 minutes ago, Zilotz said:

So now if got something you need(wisp for example) you better extract because you wont gat it again?

That's bad for me..

Just now, shadow0727 said:

How will this affect receiving the unvaulted relics from the bounties? Currently it is possible to get multiples of the same relic from the same bounty run, which is a huge benefit given the repetitive nature of this system. Making it so it is only possible to get 1 will pose a huge detriment to all players

Pretty sure you're misunderstanding it. 

Bounties change every hour and a bit, this is to stop the same relics showing up one after another

Dear god, the bounty salt. Personally, I'm veerrry happy the vaulted relics aren't in the usual rotations, as I freakin' loathe sitting in interceptions for a vague shot at getting a relic I want.

Running a bounty with multiple shots at getting a relic? From a pool which contains only relevant relics? Please and thank you.

hace 17 minutos, [DE]Megan dijo:

We have a juicy Mainline update, Shrine of the Eidolon, scheduled for this week. But in the wake of Prime Vault Relics being put into Bounties there are vocal issues that we wanted to address before we’re heads down until this update ships on PC.

Also, if you didn’t see we posted another Dev Workshop on the upcoming Warframe Revisited changes:

Changes:

• Tweaked the Bounty reward rotations to eliminate patterns of repeated rewards.

Fixes: 

• Fixes towards Bounties insta-failing when stepping out into the Plains, and also enemies not spawning.

can you look at the mining pistol on the plains sometimes get bug and dont let you use abilities or change to weapons, only using mele with E its getting common everytime im go for some farming

19 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

We have a juicy Mainline update, Shrine of the Eidolon, scheduled for this week. But in the wake of Prime Vault Relics being put into Bounties there are vocal issues that we wanted to address before we’re heads down until this update ships on PC.

Also, if you didn’t see we posted another Dev Workshop on the upcoming Warframe Revisited changes:

Changes:

Fixes: 

• Fixes towards Bounties insta-failing when stepping out into the Plains, and also enemies not spawning.

A9BwTWG.jpg

@[DE]Megan Nothing happens after when we killed 15 enemies please fix this. Tested after patch.

4 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

This is something we're actively looking at changing - stay tuned! 

Please hotfix it in ASAP. It's not nearly as good as actually giving us a non-PoE way to farm the unvault relics, but it's still at least a step in the right direction. This patch completely failed to address the real issue at all IMO.

4 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

This is something we're actively looking at changing - stay tuned! 

That does nothing to help the situation of the relics being >only< available in the plains. Thats the largest complaint and its not being addressed. Adding the vaulted relics into more bounties, when the complaints are the relics are only available through bounties, fixes nothing

Meant to post this on the initial update/hotfix, but why are the vault relics only in Bounties???

I personally don't like (and have an incredibly hard time running) Plains/Cetus. It would make so many people happy if you had them in Bounties, and ALSO in the rest of the game's drop tables. I want to farm the relics, I really do, but I do NOT want to go through Plains to get them. :/ 

Also, now that we have 3 frame packs being unvaulted... why do we not have an accessories pack for the unvault? 

11 minutes ago, TeaVice said:

I was starting to think if there needed to be another tier of rarity since I was getting more eidolon lens then relics

then rng is with you.....I get nothing but breaths, wisps or relics....i think i have maybe 2 eidolon lenses in all the t5 bounties I've done.

but yes, i agree with the tweaks.

The War Within bug:
After defeating final boss The Queens & returned to Orbiter to enable Transference, but didn't work even doing couples of settings in-game. Until I need to restart the game & then it works (gladly I didn't have to redo the final boss)

Idk if it's becuz my pc/internet but hope DE fix this too to avoid inconvenience, just so let u know.

Another hotfix, still no fix for getting stuck in the Cetus gates when joining a public bounty. 

Something you guys did in the 22.10 patch broke it and it still isn't working.

I'm not one to complain about having to do bounties for the relics - I LIKE doing bounties. They're really fun. But if I literally can't do them what am I supposed to do?

hace 12 minutos, Ham_Grenabe dijo:

Yes to all. Put them everywhere. Add them to random drops in non-endless missions. Make bosses drop them.

This isn't rocket surgery. Nobody says "don't put 'em in bounties." We'd just like them to be also NOT in bounties.

Well of course put them everywhere, and make them spawn in every map, why not make them transmutable with mods too?
Why stop there? Make rivens mods drop from any enemy as a random drop too!
Hell, make every blueprint for prime parts drop directly from the enemies!!

Can't believe people complain for everything that is not spoon feeded to them.

1 minute ago, theANIMALtm said:

Well of course put them everywhere, and make them spawn in every map, why not make them transmutable with mods too?
Why stop there? Make rivens mods drop from any enemy as a random drop too!
Hell, make every blueprint for prime parts drop directly from the enemies!!

Can't believe people complain for everything that is not spoon feeded to them.

Doesn't need to be everywhere, they could make use of the under used areas such as derelict (remove keys ideally, they said they are iirc) or void. 

23 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

Fixes: 

I did 10 runs recorded them all after the 3rd one not giving me any relics, and after 10 damn runs I didn't get 1 bloody relic. This is ridiculous guys seriously. Firstly being forced to do it in the plains, something no one asked for and most are not happy with. And the chances are much lower that normal.

10 Runs seriously this isn't right. I wanted to get loads in for other people in clan and help them out to crack them. (This isn't for me all I needed is Ember Prime and Glaive Prime and I already purchased them cheap of warframe.market 110p for ember prime and 100p for glaive prime)

This was more about me helping new players like lots of us do for clan member sna others and I'm burnt out 10 runs and not one relic is just a joke.

I'm going to go there now and do up to 3 runs after this hotfix which I hop[e has fixed the drops if not its last time I'm going there for a while. 

Whats the old saying "don't fix it if it isn't broke" no one asked for these to be plains only relics why move them. Also warframe prides its self on the fact the game can run on even a potato, it seems all those people can't run the plains anyway so now they are segregated out fo the relic drops I feel bad for them

Archived