Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.11.2

[DE]Megan

Okay I really got trouble understanding your moves here DE. First of all, I think that forcing people on plains for unvaulted relic is a very bad idea, bounties arent even fun (we spend more time jumping around map then actually doing the bounties), and second you did not even worked on compatibility yet, which makes plains squishy for most players who do not have a brand new or pretty recent computer. You sometimes seem to forget that you are running a free game, and that most of your players do not play on the latest gear available. Second, since hotfix, myself and other players report getting less vaulted relics in bounties then before the fix, wasnt the point of your hotfix to make them more available? I'm kinda confused and deceived here, if you guys can give me any feedback it would be much appreciated, meanwhile I'll farm syndicate standing instead of going on plains,
Thank you :)

Wow another one, maybe they're responding to the criticism for the last one and adding the unvaulted relics to regular drop tables in addition to bounties, wouldn't that be ni-

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

in the wake of Prime Vault Relics being put into Bounties there are vocal issues that we wanted to address before we’re heads down until this update ships on PC.

Changes:

• Tweaked the Bounty reward rotations to eliminate patterns of repeated rewards.

Fixes: 

• Fixes towards Bounties insta-failing when stepping out into the Plains, and also enemies not spawning.

lol.

2 hours ago, V4Vlad said:

Bounties aren't fun for everyone so please stop trying to force everyone into doing them.

For me, its just that they do eat time and many players can't even access the Plains reasonably with the loading and crashing issues caused by the Plains' higher resource requirements that stress or break what is capable of 32 bit OS for example.

3 hours ago, Catatonia said:

people complaining about the relics in the bounties need to stahp. This is a way easier and quicker method of aquiring these relics lol

If only the people that can't access Cetus due to the absurd amount of processing power and connection drain it requires to even get into the social area, let alone wait 10 hours to get into the Plains themselves. DE needs to adjust this to where we're able to grab bounties from when we directly select the Plains instead of having to deal with the massive waste of time that is the door/gateway through both areas. Hell, just add a bounty board outside the gate that we can access and do through the plains without ever needing to see Konzu unless it's for ranking up our standing with the Ostrons.

Even with my acer predator, it's a helluva annoyance with the lag and everything on medium/high quality graphics with low shaders and the other crazy stuff like physics and whatnot. I can't imagine how terrible the game is to play on something like a basic setup. DE needs to change this immediately, or at least allow players who cannot access the plains to be able to directly pay standing from other syndicates for a chance at those unvaulted relics. Forcing people to either pay with platinum (trade with other players for either parts or relics) or with real money in a free to play game is pretty much a tipping point for how sad DE's becoming.

Stop forcing content onto the plains. Fix all the damnable issues and THEN add content to the plains. All I see coming tomorrow is a cluster**** of bugs, laggy servers, even worse host-client connections and a worthless non-scaling damage flying trashcan. 

A lot of people seem to misunderstand what they fixed about the rewards, they fixed (or at least tried to fix) repeating ROTATIONS, aka the possible rewards you get for a certain bounty level, not repeating rewards within a bounty...

People have said it didn't work, why not make it a true rotation? A->B->C->A... Adjust timing so people who can only play at certain times have a different one every day, problem fixed. If I'm interested in a certain relic (or other reward) I can just look what rotation is currently on and set an alarm when I need to come back to be able to farm it. Get rid of the double RNG.

so. any thought on maybe helping vets like me just get cosmetics from the vaults, and not the primes? because i remember getting frost twice so i could get a syandana, even though i already owned frost and the latron, and had most of the parts for the reaper. i really just kinda want the prime accessories. like, i want to throw money at you, but I'm not spending $60 for a syadana, an armor set for sents, and a sugatra. but i could be tempted into maybe $20-$30. I'm at the point where if it looks cool, ill buy the accessories, but new primes being released gives me something to do, so im not gonna buy the full prime access. but I'm still throwing money at the game. and I trade often. im just trying to help you, to help me, to throw my wallet at you, and it make more sense. yes, i could go hard core, and just own like 6 frost primes, but no?

Personally locking the vaulted relics to the plains is a pain. This is my favorite game in existence but the plains are currently a pain in my side. I have troubles loading into the plains from cetus (8 -10 min of waiting ) most of the time i have to solo the plains so i can load in. Since there is not really a reason to go to void or derelict anymore why not make the drops there in rotation. Personally i would like to see another Star Chart  but still keep plains! It would have With new maps the new resources, new syndicates (quills and ostron) and new drops. Possibly add in something like maroos bazaar or relay like many syndicates are currently. Have daily missions for standing like syndicates and during the night cycle have the quill syndicate missions available. For the new eidolons why not make them a nightly mission in a large arena  a quarter to half the size the plains is now.

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

• Tweaked the Bounty reward rotations to eliminate patterns of repeated rewards.
    • For clarification: This change does not affect what rewards you can get in a given Bounty run. This change made it so that we make sure you see all 3 reward rotations of those in a given 7.5 hour span (since each day is 2.5 hours).

I don't think this worked. I just got 3 relics S2 and 2 kuva rewards in the same bounty.

Let's be honest, the problem isnt the glitches although its nice that some of these are FINALLY being addressed. The problem is that bounties just.... ARENT fun. They aren't they have never been fun, i was over bounties on my first day of playing. I bet you the person that invented bounties doesn't even like bounties. I would know, I played bounties for 12 hours yesterday and have barely a handfull of vaulted relics to show for it. I mean, come on DE, you have heard since this was announced that this was a ridiculous idea and no one wants to do this, why don't you fix that?

Archived