Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.11.2

[DE]Megan

its over 2 hours later same relics on the bounty rotations still no [Axi L1 Relic] pre hot fix relics were 1 every run 1-2 runs some times 2 a run now i'm seeing 1 every 5-6 runs whats there a major change in the drop rates now shown here in the notes i'm not the only person having the change in drop rates here this is testing and confirmed bye at least 5 other players.

Well, at least the market prices are dropping so quickly that soon it will be easier to farm other stuff to sell for plat so you can buy the parts from other people...

In other news, anyone excited for Shrine of Eidolon? Another feature that should be part of the core gameplay (Riven transmutation) is getting locked behind PoE and the new Eidolons, who I would risk a guess are gonna be broken when they first come out.

7 minutes ago, Winterbraid said:

Well, at least the market prices are dropping so quickly that soon it will be easier to farm other stuff to sell for plat so you can buy the parts from other people...

In other news, anyone excited for Shrine of Eidolon? Another feature that should be part of the core gameplay (Riven transmutation) is getting locked behind PoE and the new Eidolons, who I would risk a guess are gonna be broken when they first come out.

I can barely contain my excitement. I mean, when I read about it, I even said, “huh.”

Maybe riven transmutation will have a noticeable side effect of clearing up the sh*tshow that is Riven—Er, I mean, Trade Chat. 

5 minutes ago, Ham_Grenabe said:

I can barely contain my excitement. I mean, when I read about it, I even said, “huh.”

Maybe riven transmutation will have a noticeable side effect of clearing up the sh*tshow that is Riven—Er, I mean, Trade Chat. 

At the very least it should help clear the market of trash shotgun rivens as everyone will be trying to transmute a riven for the single most powerful and overused shotgun in the game, the Convectrix

I rarely load into PoE. Most of the time the door don't open and some times when it opens i get disconnected.What Idon't like about the plains bounty is the distance you have to travel between each point.I don't hate the plains i just think bounties should load a small random part of the plains to do and if people want to go out to the whole plain just leave through the gate without getting a bounty.It may also help if we could access bountys from our star map and only go to cetus to buy and upgrade. 

31 minutes ago, xXHobbitXx said:

boycott all you like,more relics and prime parts i can sell at higher prices with less saturation on market :)

If people bail the game entirely in large enough quantities and share extremely negative views of the game with all their friends, you may find yourself with no one to sell to. Low supply is no use if there's also virtually no demand, and between the various PoE announcements lately and now the raids going offline on top of it all, DE actually seems to be getting in a position to seriously dent the game's new and existing player counts. Will it be enough to bankrupt them? Probably not, but at this rate it's coming closer and closer into question.

It's certainly already in a place where I won't recommend it to anyone anymore, and look around... I'm not alone. You certainly won't be selling anything to me.

1 hour ago, DojikkoVoidNinja said:

If people bail the game entirely in large enough quantities and share extremely negative views of the game with all their friends, you may find yourself with no one to sell to. Low supply is no use if there's also virtually no demand, and between the various PoE announcements lately and now the raids going offline on top of it all, DE actually seems to be getting in a position to seriously dent the game's new and existing player counts. Will it be enough to bankrupt them? Probably not, but at this rate it's coming closer and closer into question.

It's certainly already in a place where I won't recommend it to anyone anymore, and look around... I'm not alone. You certainly won't be selling anything to me.

your very low opinion of the community is astounding, the forums makes up a very tiny proportion of the players, 50k average daily players and you think the tiny amount of agro people here matter? feel free to think that way, the game has done nothing but extend its playerbase for a very long time, its not gonna change anytime soon :) If you want to quit, feel free, no loss to the players that play...you could always go play destiny lmao

the demand is massive, all i have to do is turn on warframe.market and i sell 1000s of plat worth of items a day :) yeah, its so dead lol

For instance ive sold 7 ember prime sets since yesterday at 275p each, whether you think thats a fair price or whatever is irrelevant, the point im making is.....its easy to sell this stuff and that was with it turned on for no more then 2 hrs...all freshly farmed parts as well , from relics people must have acquired from plains, so dead? not even close

You are very much alone in the fact you think warframe isnt worth recommending, thats just you and a very tiny percentage of players being upset by a very small change

Il y a 6 heures, Catatonia a dit :

yeah.........1 relic a min...(which is a bit of an exageration) with NO relics dropping on rotation A, and then a 6.67% to an 11.06% chance to get the relic YOU want on rotation C and D. Guess what it is for bounties?
Lith G2 first stage, 20%, then 15.49, then 15.18.
Meso E1 21.62%, 16.33, 16.
F1 26.03%, 19.39%, 19%,
F3 26.03, 19.39, 19
Neo F1 26.03, 19.39, 19
E1 21.62, 16.33, 16.
Axi S2 50 friggin % 32.47, 25%
L1 50, 32.47, 25

You know how much of a pain it is to farm a specific axi relic? Yeah, i hate bounties also but dear god all you have to do is look at the numbers to see that i'm right.

ive done bounties and 3 time in a row i didnt drop relics instead that in excavation i always drop relics i dont know where you got your stats but they are false

that piece of a map that you're trying to make us explore to the depth of the creation ...
WE DO NOT LIKE IT
...and is no fun, and is also part of a new game that isn't warframe
we had randomly created environments to venture on...

now we just rampaging a well-known tiny place

but oh wait we have relays xD
i feel bad i cannot express my feelings any better, i should have shut-up :(

Had been playing the P(l)ains for about 4 hours yesterday... 12 relics as a reward. Farming this much on the plains feels pretty unrewarding, because you need luck 3 times in a row.

1) You need luck that the needed relic is on rotation.

2) You need luck to have your relic actually being rewarded

3) and you need luck to have the desired part drop off the relic.

Yeah, too much grinding and gambling involved for now, will severely reduce my farming activities until this has been resolved.

5 hours ago, xXHobbitXx said:

your very low opinion of the community is astounding, the forums makes up a very tiny proportion of the players, 50k average daily players and you think the tiny amount of agro people here matter? feel free to think that way, the game has done nothing but extend its playerbase for a very long time, its not gonna change anytime soon :) If you want to quit, feel free, no loss to the players that play...you could always go play destiny lmao

the demand is massive, all i have to do is turn on warframe.market and i sell 1000s of plat worth of items a day :) yeah, its so dead lol

For instance ive sold 7 ember prime sets since yesterday at 275p each, whether you think thats a fair price or whatever is irrelevant, the point im making is.....its easy to sell this stuff and that was with it turned on for no more then 2 hrs...all freshly farmed parts as well , from relics people must have acquired from plains, so dead? not even close

You are very much alone in the fact you think warframe isnt worth recommending, thats just you and a very tiny percentage of players being upset by a very small change

You criticize others for generalizing their experience yet you make the same mistake. The people who actively complain on the forums are a "very tiny percentage" of players who are upset, and people who actively trade are an even smaller percentage of the player base. Or do you have access to statistics that show what part of that 1000 daily platinum comes from recent cash purchases and not from the massive pool that has been circulating back and forth in the economy for years?

But let's be very generous and say those 250 Ember sets I see have been traded since the unvaulting are all from actual farmers selling them to actual spenders and not from flipping parts and sets (which is the same as moving platinum around). Let's also assume all of those spenders bought a 370p pack just to get that single Ember set they wanted, without any -50% or -75% discounts being involved. That makes 5000 USD that DE has made so far thanks to warframe.market from unvaulting that one frame. That's not really that much for a tech company that operates in a Western country and employs a lot of people.

Just to demonstrate how easy it is to abuse a bunch of numbers to make your point appear stronger: 75% of players haven't played longer than 10 hours, 94% never got past rank 10, 95% haven't done the quest that's mandatory in order to access the Quills, 97% have never done more than 10 bounties, 98% have never taken down an Eidolon. And none of that even indicates spending money on the game.

Like with any F2P game (and any other game, really), the vast majority of its "extending playerbase" is dead weight that looks good in press materials, and those 50k average daily players are no different. Maybe 5% of them (and that's a generous estimate) will buy a bunch of platinum once or twice so they can trade it for the current trending item and that's about it. The ones that really matter are the "very tiny percentage" that generate the vast majority of a F2P game's revenue, and I don't think I'm entirely unjustified in believing that when you care enough about a game to voluntarily invest money in it on a regular basis, you're also more likely to be vocal within its community...

Archived