Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.11.2

[DE]Megan

I was so inspired, wow, vault is open. Great! It's so lucky! I enticed my mom in game...

But... Wait a minute. What? Oh... it's not for all tenno...

She play with lags, and it's not big deal at all - it's almost fun. But on Plains? No. It's impossible, impossible to get in or impossible to play (and she not alone in this problem, in my little party two can play on plains, and two not). So, two of us can't get vault prime in game, only pay. And it's so... disappointing... Not fun. No game. Pay? And... throw away, yap?

8 hours ago, ShinoKami007 said:

that piece of a map that you're trying to make us explore to the depth of the creation ...
WE DO NOT LIKE IT
...and is no fun, and is also part of a new game that isn't warframe
we had randomly created environments to venture on...

I wouldn't even say "WE DO NOT LIKE IT." It's not even really that -- it's that we have done it all. There is no more to discover there.

I honestly really like how responsive DE is compared to certain *ahem* other companies whose games I've poured a full-time job's worth of my life into, and I do not doubt they love the game and want it to be the best game that ever was. But when "our vision for the game" starts conflicting with "delighting and attracting players," never pick vision. 

4 minutes ago, Ham_Grenabe said:

I wouldn't even say "WE DO NOT LIKE IT." It's not even really that -- it's that we have done it all. There is no more to discover there.

I honestly really like how responsive DE is compared to certain *ahem* other companies whose games I've poured a full-time job's worth of my life into, and I do not doubt they love the game and want it to be the best game that ever was. But when "our vision for the game" starts conflicting with "delighting and attracting players," never pick vision. 

My main problem with the plains is that there is too much downtime between killing (aka that which we play this game for). If they fixed that, the plains would be amazing.

18 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

• Tweaked the Bounty reward rotations to eliminate patterns of repeated rewards.
    • For clarification: This change does not affect what rewards you can get in a given Bounty run. This change made it so that we make sure you see all 3 reward rotations of those in a given 7.5 hour span (since each day is 2.5 hours).

First run today : 3x breath of Eidolon 2x Furax Wraith bp

Run 2: 3x breath of eidolon 1x cetus wisp 1x breath of eidolon

Run 3: 3x breath of eidolon 2x furax right gauntlet.

Uhm... Am I missing something? Or is this... 'as intended?'

14 minutes ago, ZirkonX said:

Ran lith/meso/neo relic bounties for 4 hours got only 5 relics... this is so annoying, idk what you guys fixed yesterday but it hasn't taken effect, Maybe try removing too many rewards in lith/meso/neo

You are wrong. The fix worked well....the patch notes are wrong

16 hours ago, Anthraxicus said:

Now I see the problem

Changes:

• Tweaked the Bounty reward rotations to eliminate patterns of repeated rewards.

That is a typo. The correct is

Changes:

• Tweaked the Bounty reward rotations to create patterns of repeated rewards.

I've been doing 12 bounties straight and.. no relics.. could it be possible if at least 1 drop is garunteed to have a relic drop?.. cause ive been getting so many gara parts and other stuff. i had to rely on my friends to pass me the relics. Keep getting gara parts over and over in a row too..

11 minutes ago, iverynoob said:

I've been doing 12 bounties straight and.. no relics.. could it be possible if at least 1 drop is garunteed to have a relic drop?.. cause ive been getting so many gara parts and other stuff. i had to rely on my friends to pass me the relics. Keep getting gara parts over and over in a row too..

They wont do that.  Just like they said you can no longer get the same sortie reward more than 3x in a row per week...I still get the damn sculpture 4 to 6 times in a row per week, or just the endo reward 4+ times in a row...

DE: "but we fixed that!" 

10 minutes ago, Alanthier said:

They wont do that.  Just like they said you can no longer get the same sortie reward more than 3x in a row per week...I still get the damn sculpture 4 to 6 times in a row per week, or just the endo reward 4+ times in a row...

DE: "but we fixed that!" 

"Well...that shouldn't happen" -- famous last words from basically every software developer ever.

You know DEwhy not simply put the relics in both, endless missions and bountys, so peopel have a choice of variety in between.

I mean i got all of them gladly and not need ot farm them but, i got friends who like me not enjoy the plains that much, sure endless missions are also repetetive, but you not get that confsued there, while in the plains, you have wait time, travel time beeign ridiclious at times if you not want to use Archwign every two minutes, and not to speak of annying enemys oyu can't avoid or destory at times, lack of cover in such a open space and the gunships destroying you in seconds at times on high level.

I am all fine wanting you to focus more on the plains, its new and all but, maybe, just maybe, fix stuff in before, before you force us on a place that not even works fully, on top it seems to many at once also, i mean we got Ghouls on the run and the Prime Vault did open up aswell and a Fomorian also on the loose, i mean jesus DE, sometimes its lack on content and now you wantto slam it on our heads it seems. Its variety atleast, if it would work properly also.

As said, maybe put the relics also in other places, i mean, you know, how aobut some abandon places agian, derelict or void, you know every planet overall instead of abandon all again, focus on several stuff at least partly and not create a new void only to trow it away again.

Plains are fine but, give it a break of that place please, i can't stand it anymore, i done all already again there and not heve interesst even to farm eidolons, or standing overall, the palce is boring, atleast the other tilesets like corpus ships, grineer places, etc. had some variety and there own desing, Cetus on the other hand, a big empty field with not much to explore.

Forgive me if i sound rude and hope i not offend anyone but, seriously DE, Eidolon is a poor attempt oon cashing in of this whole "Open World" stuff, poorly made and another exampel how "Open World" means nothing as like an label on the outside of a box. I rather enjoyed the straight forward gamepaly in Warframe instead of this poor excuse of a content, Eidolon in my eyes is sitll the worst Update so far. Some things are good and good changes did came but, overall, i wihs the Update had never come. A waste of resources still.

I like all of DE and i know you work hard, but i fear if such continues honestly, this game will not end well, and that would be sad, be cause it does so much things right, but the wrong thigns seem to overweight lately.

Why don’t they just create a relic centric set of bounties? With void traces, some other relics, a bit of endo (200?) and of course a fairly high (~12%) chance to drop the relic, neo and axi in one, meso and neo in one, and lith and meso in another (maybe lith+axi too?). They shouldn’t rotate either to allow you to get bounties whenever you want. Either way, relic acquistion is painfully slow right now, and you don’t get relics to use as void trace fodder either.

"Fixed the Plains door not opening when selecting a Bounty and attempting to join a squad by walking out to the Plains."

The Door is still perma closed. Please fix your hotfix, many of us still cant even get into POE, and haven't been able to since patch  22.10.0

Vaulted items being only available only in the plains?
There are users with lower hardware requirements that can play missions but have problems or cannot play in POE. I'm sure someone has mentioned this recently if not here in forums somewhere. Apologies if its been said and DE is aware...tnx

2 hours ago, Anthraxicus said:

Anyone else having a problem with enemies not spawning after host migration?

It is the second time it happens to me. Insteresting enough, it is also the second time I had a host migration during a mission.

Yes, this happened to me during Sortie 2 yesterday. After host migration the mission stopped and were unable to extract, even though we had completed the final objective.

I guess PoE is not for everybody, I really love it, and I prefer bounties over sorties or another endless mission.

I read a lot of comments here, and by the gods!, so much hate!
It's really PoE the WORST update?
It's really PoE a boring place?
It's really PoE the reason why DE is going to close and warframe will end?
It's really PoE the reason you will left the game forever?

Let me tell you something, all the comments here can be resumed in:

"I hate the plains, make the relics drop in other places"
Well, I wish the Imperator Vandal parts drops from every enemy in archwing missions, not only in the fomorian event, but, it is what it is. So suck it up.

"I have a low-end PC, i can't enter the plains, and i know a lot of people that can't enter the plains!"
I play warframe in a laptop and a desktop PC, the first one is a dell core i3 (g4), 4ram, intel hd graphics, the second one is a custom made gaming PC.
In my laptop i can play warframe in low-res, and i can enter the plains without problems.
So the problem here is not the game, nor the plains, is your pc. Next time, be sure your pc have the minimum requisites to play a game.

"Everytime I enter the plains someone leaves the moment we get a relic, is so annoying!"
Go solo!, when my brother can, I do bounties with him, otherwise I run solo missions. You can't, well sh!t, life is not fair, bud.

TL;DR: WHAAAAAAA I DON'T LIKE BOUNTIES WHAAAAAA!
Stop whining. Nobody is forcing you to enter the plains to get relics.

Am 7.2.2018 um 20:56 schrieb Andy_Freeman:

@[DE]Megan Boxes bug after patch in open world dosen't show quest also when u open it it's still singing after all opening 3 boxes nothing happens.

vJqCFwA.jpg

THis type of Incursion has to go away.

1. Can't find the boxes with scanners at dawn/day,dusk, cause the orange of the scanner and scannable objects mixes with the orange of the plains itself AND SUN. No problem at night, though.. But I use the night for something more useful to me: Teralyst.

Making those boxes ORANGE as well... Make them red or at least stand out from the orange background (grass, sun light) a bit more.

2. The sound the boxes make is waay too low and radius too tight, while you hear BOOM! GRAKA-TATATATA! TENNO SCUUUUM *insert Lotus here*".

And yes, I have music OFF to hear more already.

3. There isn't even something of worth in them, except to beat the incursion.

4. Most frustating: YOU NEED ALL THREE TO WIN. Not one or two. ALL THREE!

If I see "Grineer Box"-Incursion - I go fishing... or mining until it fails on it's own.

Archived