[DE]Megan

The Temporary Future of Warframe Trials

Nooooooooo!

I hope this means some progress (to be released soon) has been made on Dark Sectors. The Armistice has gone on for way too long and I hope the Trials don't suffer the same amount of delay.

Also, how will we obtain Trial arcanes during their offtime?

Edited by wtrmlnjuc
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 35

While I don't run the trials very often anymore, I will still miss them.

Edited by (PS4)Loki1211
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 18

I understand why this is being done, but please make the droprates on arcanes not awful. Like JV has all of it's arcanes dropping with identical droprates. That's what I'm expecting. Also you can just remove all the bad ones. Like all of the ones that on getting hit give you resistance to a damage type can just disappear. They just pollute the drop tables.

It also occurs to me that removing them from the game entirely punishes the players who supported them for so long when you didn't, DE. So that's almost certainly too far, but I still stand by Arcanes dropping off the new Eidolons, provided the worthless ones don't.

Also you're getting rid of Raids and not Conclave?! Conclave has one of the worst progression system in all of PVP history. Here's a solution. Remove the Key BPs from market, but let people keep playing.

Edited by DecadeX
Thought about it more. And even more.
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 22

1 minute ago, SaintScope said:

Is it before or after the 28th i need to do a raid for the Sevati Sekhara Badge???

Yeah--I'd like to run it once, to at least get something out of the 100k credits I spent on the key

• Upvote 1

Well I guess won't be breathing Vay Hek's toxic air for some time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 8
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 5

7 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

As a warm thank you for your almost 2+ year commitment to Trials, everyone who has participated up to its temporary closure will receive a fancy new version of the Sevati Sekhara Badge[name TBD] - one separate from the Sekhara you already receive upon completing LoR. We hope you wear this proudly, knowing you are inevitably helping shape and change Warframe.  

May I ask who exactly is eligible for this new Sekhara? People who have been doing Trials consistently over the past 3 years, or just anyone who has completed LoR at least once? I'd love some clarification, thank you in advance.

• Upvote 7

Quite unnecessary change... while small portion of the community, some people like 'em. At least until solid replacement is in, removing those missions is not a good thing.

• Like 1
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 56

Well, if the aim is to make Raids more visible and accessible, do I have reason to presume that there is a third new Raid in the works?

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 15

My clan is definitely going to be devastated about this, they still enjoy the trials. It's one of the only aspects of the game where large groups of people get together in comms and have to coordinate their play. I look forward to the changes coming, but wish Trials didnt have to be completely removed in the meantime.

• Like 2
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 30

I never did a Trial.  I prefer to play with a small group of real life friends, at one point there was about 7 of us but Trials came in just a little as a few people were too busy with real life or just drifted onto other games.  Now I'd be hard pressed to get 4 together and even if I did at least one wouldn't have the gear for it or would be too out of practice.  If it was possible to do it solo or a group of 2 or 3 I probably would have tried them, just like Sorties and Teralysts that I have taken on in less than full squads frequently.

Edited by Katinka
'less than', not 'less then'
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 16

Spoiler

As someone who has run a lot of raids this feels like a slap in the face 

Shame on you DE for going back on your word that the current arcanes would stay as they are 

• Haha 2
  • Applause 8
  • Upvote 43

Just now, LazerSkink said:

May I ask who exactly is eligible for this new Sekhara? People who have been doing Trials consistently over the past 3 years, or just anyone who has completed LoR at least once? I'd love some clarification, thank you in advance.

Anyone who has completed a Trial (be that once or many times).

• Like 2
  • Satisfied 3
  • Woah 2
  • Upvote 12