Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Temporary Future of Warframe Trials

[DE]Megan

So, this just shows inabilitity to pick up small minor problems before they will accumulate all variety of escalating issues and become major problems, to the point where getting various workarounds for Raid bugs/softlocks is considered normal (but it's not) for people who actually run them.

There was 2 separate instances when JV was abandoned for half a year or even more, before that part of the community that actually cares about it, heartfelt begged you to do something with it. Providing you all sort of information, EE.logs with chatstamps, concrete video evidences before you finally did something about it.

It's a very saddening constant loop of not addressing the small issues up to the point where it skyrockets and transfer from "annoying / not enjoyable" to "simply unplayable" and being left it this state for inexcusably long time.

You failed (or maybe even didn't really want to at that point) to adress them (while you actually could have) because of your beloved "priorities". And eventually you've led them decay exactly to this sorrowful, but pretty much inevitable point.

And the start of that loop is 100% on your side. You witnessed all of it and yet we're here today.

I've never even felt that i can be that deeply concerned by something like this.

It's just sad tbh.

Please reconsider removing Trials. I don't care about the arcanes you can move them as a reward to Vor's Prize if that's what you wanna do. But if you remove trials I will lose pretty much all interest I have in this game and it will kill off one of the few gamemodes Veterans have that they can still enjoy. 

I am really hoping you guys reconsider this decision to temporarily remove the trials. A lot of vets and just normal players overall return to the game on a daily basis just to run the raids. Regardless, it was a good run :"(

I'd prefer that you just let the trials stay around for the players that like them, you can think about changes while they are still available.
The dark sectors were also removed before I even started playing, if the same happens to the trials, it is something I wont agree with being a step in the right direction, especially with many people dedicating a lot of time to help players to get started on those missions.

Disappointed... This is really going to ruin some of the daily interaction I had with my clan. Not to mention not everybody is "into" PoE, myself included. Yet again I'm being forced to go to the plains. Placing certain rewards only on the Plains ain't going to make me magically like it.

1 minute ago, Takkov said:

I'd prefer that you just let the trials stay around for the players that like them, you can think about changes while they are still available.
The dark sectors were also removed before I even started playing, if the same happens to the trials, it is something I wont agree with being a step in the right direction, especially with many people dedicating a lot of time to help players to get started on those missions.

Honestly, this is a fair point. What if you just removed the Arcanes but kept the trials in as a side activity in the same manner we can still run Dark Sector nodes? 

Downplay their importance, but keep them in the game somewhere so people who do enjoy running them still can.

Fair enough, never cared for trials, but I'm not speaking for everybody. It would be nice if something new was introduced to fill the void. I don't think new eidolons are enough. Do you, by any chance, have any info to share on dark sectors or the kingpin missions?

Alright. So, another Plains-related thing and not a mention of performance fixes for it. I don't mind it moving to a more accessible content like the Plains but the point of moving them there is kinda moot if you dont improve the coding for resource allocation in that area, which for older and/or lower end machines is about as bad as it was on launch with all the blotched up coding.

Regardless, thanks for the heads up.

Archived