Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Temporary Future of Warframe Trials

[DE]Megan

In case you have missed the entire part after they said that they'll remove the Raids, it is due to workload issue. As [DE] stated, with every Hotfix - a new bug appears in Raids and that seems to be the consistent thing that has been happening according to them (and it is true). The resources they could use instead of fixing it every Hotfix could be used for other else but [DE] has been kind enough to consistently try to fix things for the Raid Community but it seems that they're getting tired of it and that is valid reason to stop it all together before something worst goes live in Raid missions.

I enjoy Raids, I love it - solely because I get to play with more than 3 of my friends but if let's not beat [DE] with a stick in their attempt to fix a breaking egg.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok160 said:

Complains about how raids are S#&$ty, glitchy and to ez for veteran players, complains DE does not care about raids, complain no one plays them anymore despite the fact people *@##$ so hard at new people trying to raid, complain about how they take so many resources, complain about how your monopoly on pawning off overpriced pieces of trash(arcanes) is going to put you and your kids out on the streets. DE " we are removing raids" DONT YOU DARE TOUCH MY PRECIOUS RAIDs

My issue with the "temporary" removal of raids is that since DE never touched any of the glitches/bugs, they shouldn't touch the raids at all.

Basically, what I get from them removing the raids is "We are too lazy to fix the bugs so instead we are going to remove them"

It's like trying to find the easy way out, it doesn't work and it makes people mad. We've seen this same issue with Activision many times before.

Just now, --Q--Captain said:

My issue with the "temporary" removal of raids is that since DE never touched any of the glitches/bugs, they shouldn't touch the raids at all.

Basically, what I get from them removing the raids is "We are too lazy to fix the bugs so instead we are going to remove them"

It's like trying to find the easy way out, it doesn't work and it makes people mad. We've seen this same issue with Activision many times before.

Thats a lie i remember they spent almost 4 hard months with every hotfix having somethong to do with fixing skippable parts in the raid etc

1 час назад, (PS4)Taishin_Ishu сказал:

Use an Archwing.  Easy and fast. They're trying to show the world of Warframe is bigger than a friggin hallway.  Also, that this world is not DESIGNED FOR the Tenno, but they just live in it. Jeez..

LoR is the same boss everytime with the same mechanics also...I fail to see the difference.

You do not speak for all players.

They are working on making a game mode that IS all about that "fast-paced exhilarating thrill. Honestly, I've never found LoR to be that at all, though.  Standing on switches, waiting for others to run bombs...just a snore-fest. And it's always the same thing each run.  And yes, the -Game Designers- KNOW the times that the game they designed records...as they designed it.

Scott was uncomfortable in devstream BECAUSE he knew how big an announcement this was and the kind of backlash they'd get.  He even said as much.  They wouldn't do this half-heartedly.  You don't work there, and you have no IDEA how many conversations they may have had about this decision before it was made.  Do not assume that just because you weren't a part of it it didn't happen.  That's arrogant.

This.

I recently tried both Trials, on my way to run LoR Nightmare if it will be possible.

As I previously stated, I felt like whole raid community was very entitled bc earlier I was rejected many times for no reason. I accept I was unlucky with that. Now when I found nice people who could provide me to trials (yep, it's infamous RSB), and I watched both sides, I have an impression (it's only mine, feel free to correct me) that removal of trials is not about trials themselves but about expierence hundreds of people got together. Like, when people are in tough situation, and Trials emulate that situation pretty much, they get closer that way or another. Trials are more about collective expierence than about buttons, even if this was truly boring. Trials are not engaging a bit, it were people who engaged in them with enthusiasm.

And now trials removal is something about losing that precious place where you engage with people. Bittersweet nostalgia or so. Since DE leave us in most times a lot of opportunities to do even hard objectives alone, a lot of raid communities may be afraid they will lose reason to be together because those buggy yet precious pieces of codes united them. Maybe that's why it became so local like never before.

But since we can't prevent nor stop it, we should watch what DE suggest us. They didn't disappoint me for long time since I joined and I hope they will give some justice to raids and Dark Sector aswell.

2 minutes ago, Harowing said:

In case you have missed the entire part after they said that they'll remove the Raids, it is due to workload issue. As [DE] stated, with every Hotfix - a new bug appears in Raids and that seems to be the consistent thing that has been happening according to them (and it is true). The resources they could use instead of fixing it every Hotfix could be used for other else but [DE] has been kind enough to consistently try to fix things for the Raid Community but it seems that they're getting tired of it and that is valid reason to stop it all together before something worst goes live in Raid missions.

I enjoy Raids, I love it - solely because I get to play with more than 3 of my friends but if let's not beat [DE] with a stick in their attempt to fix a breaking egg.

they also said they want to change them completely, which i say i have to agree with them, specially on the JV raid part. What they were thinking with the internal layout of JV, MESSY

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok160 said:

Thats a lie i remember they spent almost 4 hard months with every hotfix having somethong to do with fixing skippable parts in the raid etc

That was like 4 months after JV released in 2015. 2016 yielded a few patches but then there was an entire year where JV was left neglected. It wasn’t until Q3-Q4 2017 when they started touching JV again. 

But! Remember when they remove the Dark Sectors was not temporally but 3 years and still not back! why they need to remove something that kept members busy ....work on fix now launch it when is ready! there is no reason to remove it! keep raids going!

Also note, anything that becomes an advantage won't be reported:

•  LoR's 1st Phase where the lower two doors can just be opened without stepping on the pads.
  • The previous bug where Nullifier Drones on LoR Nightmare practically did nothing, you can cast abilities inside (FIXED).
  • Disconnecting at the end of LoR's 1st Phase to make the 2nd Phase's puzzle pad faster and reconnecting. 
  • Nova's Portal and/or Loki's Switch Teleport+Decoy Combo to phase through the door during the Hijack Phase of LoR to hack/destroy mines in advance.
  • Nezha's Blazing Chakram to phase through obstacles in JV to bypass things (and a few others, I believe this has been fixed). Itzal blinking straight into the Extraction Point of the first phase of JV.

Bugs that becomes a disadvantage are reported ASAP and with such intensity.

• Amesha's 3rd Ability bugging Jordas.
  • Probably a few others that were kept secret.

So, overall - Raids are broken. DE stated they're planning to transfer Arcane Rewards towards the Plains in which case I suppose that's fine (I'll miss those rare crates) but as far as Teralyst fights go, they don't seem to be bugged at all.

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)OTF SERENiTY said:

That was like 4 months after JV released in 2015. 2016 yielded a few patches but then there was an entire year where JV was left neglected. It wasn’t until Q3-Q4 2017 when they started touching JV again. 

Maybe just make JV part of the plains #amiright

7 minutes ago, Ragnarok160 said:

There might’ve been reports of bugs and glitches in the raid, but keep in mind that only like 10% of them were actually fixed. They fixed a small amount for a short period of time, then just started ignoring the reports.

Just now, --Q--Captain said:

There might’ve been reports of bugs and glitches in the raid, but keep in mind that only like 10% of them were actually fixed. They fixed a small amount for a short period of time, then just started ignoring the reports.

Raids were always half baked, id rather they gut it to make functioning content rather then waste anymore man power on a lost cause

15 minutes ago, --Q--Captain said:

Credits, Boosters, Detonite Injectors/Fieldron, Captura scenes, ship parts, g3 drops

They aren't hard either. Once you do them a few times you pretty much figure out how to do them and what goes on. Considering that you can run them at any MR makes the arcanes easily accessible by any player. It's not the game/developers fault because someone isn't willing to go out and try to find help. RSB did exist and they were willing to help any player and teach them how to raid.

You'll also find elitism and toxicity in any part of this game, it's how the internet works.

They could easily make a couple weapons or something that drop from finishing the raid. Something that would give a reason to do it besides the credits.

I'm afraid you guys are just arguing with hard headed people who don't get it and won't get it. PrivateRiem did 2 whole raids before deciding he hates them.

The fact of the matter is DE does not value the vets who've raided for years or the communities they've built. There is simply more value in moving the arcane rewards to plains.

1 minute ago, Harowing said:

•  LoR's 1st Phase where the lower two doors can just be opened without stepping on the pads.
  • The previous bug where Nullifier Drones on LoR Nightmare practically did nothing, you can cast abilities inside (FIXED).
  • Disconnecting at the end of LoR's 1st Phase to make the 2nd Phase's puzzle pad faster and reconnecting. 
  • Nova's Portal and/or Loki's Switch Teleport+Decoy Combo to phase through the door during the Hijack Phase of LoR to hack/destroy mines in advance.
  • Nezha's Blazing Chakram to phase through obstacles in JV to bypass things (and a few others, I believe this has been fixed). Itzal blinking straight into the Extraction Point of the first phase of JV.

Harowing Bugs or not Bugs you would find time  in game PvE > PvP >Raids >Edilon DE need to be there to fix them not pushing under the rug or removing (raids) if they get tired , that i know they have 300-500 staff that work there put them to work......

2 minutes ago, .chcesz.piwo. said:

I'm afraid you guys are just arguing with hard headed people who don't get it and won't get it. PrivateRiem did 2 whole raids before deciding he hates them.

The fact of the matter is DE does not value the vets who've raided for years or the communities they've built. There is simply more value in moving the arcane rewards to plains.

As I said earlier, DE doesn’t care about what happens at this point; they’ve already made their decision and don’t care about what the community wants.

I completely agree with your statement here. Since there has been a lot of reports of drop tables with plains, it would make sense for them to move arcanes to them.

7 minutes ago, Harowing said:

Those aren’t bugs, those are features.

27 minutes ago, emblema said:

there is so many ways on reworking the Dark Sectors , like instead on playing to defend a  lost solar relay make Alliance dojos  DS on planets like Cetus to defend , and rewards resources to be invested on specters , cannons  , factory's , etc ...Also create more solar systems so there is more planets so equal more room for DS and people to see more maps and on and on...

The Dark Sector rework was already shown on the last Dev stream but my point was that all of the Dark Sector system needed to change, even the very concept of what it involved. Where as Trials only need the content within them to be changed.

Just now, emblema said:

Harowing Bugs or not Bugs you would find time  in game PvE > PvP >Raids >Edilon DE need to be there to fix them not pushing under the rug or removing (raids) if they get tired , that i know they have 300-500 staff that work there put them to work......

And I also know that they have a dedicated team for Raids solely but even they decided to it is the best decision to pull it out for now due to the consistent bugs that has been happening every Hotfix (refer to my 1st post). Given the chance that you're working on something that has tons of bugs and each time you fix it, a new bug comes out and that has been happening for years. Would you rather A.) Keep trying to fix it knowing that there will be new bugs coming out, some that might even break the game itself or B.) Pull it out and start from scratch while transferring the rewards to another working system while you do so.

If their idea is to remove them temporarily to bring them back better, that's good, but also bad considering how the "temporary" removal of dark sectors has dragged on long enough as it is. Not that many players go on and do trials, let alone daily or regularly. Wether be it for lack of people to do it with or merely not deeming it worth the farm. And I myself think that trials could be a lot better, not just what's basically one longer mission and a needlessly long run to a giant parasyte. I'd like them to work on these trials, rework them into something more involving and challenging, but not annoying and repetitive. Bring in new trials and maybe expand them to give them more than one route to complete it so you can at least have some variety. For that reason I am all in for them working on the raids.

However, I don't think it's a good idea to remove them while they do that. They can just leave the raids here and replace them when the new ones are done, just like any other update, but they should put time and effort into that so that we don't need to wait years for that to happen. There are still people who run raids, often or not, and it wouldn't be fair for them to have raids removed, even if temporarily. Needing a rework doesn't mean they are broken beyond repair and have to be scrapped outright until a better version is made.

12 minutes ago, emblema said:

But! Remember when they remove the Dark Sectors was not temporally but 3 years and still not back! why they need to remove something that kept members busy ....work on fix now launch it when is ready! there is no reason to remove it!

Yea dude I’m with you 100% but at this point the entire fight to keep raids seems like a lost cause. The raiding community got snubbed before and we’re gonna get snubbed again. Everyday I see people on the forums bash the raids after only doing them a couple of times. Only 2% of the game’s player base cares about trials and we are up against the other 98% who will be relentless with the final decision to do away with them. 

10 minutes ago, .chcesz.piwo. said:

yeah! There is simply more value in moving the arcane rewards to plains/edilon so they put Raids under the rug like they did with the DS....like i said don't remove people/members can go rage-quit and DE loose costumers but listen/take suggestions  from  the community/forum like they did a lot on the beginning (if there are any Founders / Veterans that remember) .

Make your Client Happy!

9 minutes ago, Harowing said:

And I also know that they have a dedicated team for Raids solely but even they decided to it is the best decision to pull it out for now due to the consistent bugs that has been happening every Hotfix (refer to my 1st post). Given the chance that you're working on something that has tons of bugs and each time you fix it, a new bug comes out and that has been happening for years. Would you rather A.) Keep trying to fix it knowing that there will be new bugs coming out, some that might even break the game itself or B.) Pull it out and start from scratch while transferring the rewards to another working system while you do so.

Well i have playing raids and they don't seem to be so broken to be removed! like i said if there is a bug  DE need to fix it or rework it when ever is ready launch it! removing it would drag it like the DS and everyone as a bad feeling about it (bye bye raids)

Archived