Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Temporary Future of Warframe Trials

[DE]Megan

Hmm, saw this coming. Since (console wise) I think maybe 1% (if that) raid.

I however think the Raids should remain until there update is ready. Why remove them?

They are not doing any harm.

As for Arcanes...

I see no issue in having Eidolons & Raids drop them.

Worse case scenario just move them to Eidolons but leave Raids in Game.

I honestly think the Arcanes should be purchasable with Standing from Quills but it needs to require Max Quill Rank.

Or will all the junk Arcanes be getting removed?

DE before PoE launch: "Arcanes will stay trial exclusive."

Thanks, maybe you make prime parts drop on PoE only aswell, so we are ultimatively forced to go there since events and vaulted relics haven't brought players to PoE.

I bet DE employees wake up every morning, send each other cute "Good morning texts" then the conversation quickly turns into "How mad do you think we can make the players who made our dreams possible today?" Yes, because Blizzard made a game that has been around for more than a decade by actively removing content and pissing veterans off. This is a very bad idea. I am not even a raider and even I can see this is just plain insulting to those who spent so many hours teaching, and breaking records in raids. Reconsider this DE. 

Hope the  new eidolons are hard and extremely challenging...Otherwise the veterans who play the game (not me i am new :P) will have basically nothing to do and log on daily
Maybe keep the raids active? while you add the rewards to plains..
Its not easy to get rid of a huge part of the game that some of the old players fell in love with. SO maybe ease into it. Drastic change wont bode well and might end up losing some of the older players. 

Just sad they never really focused on this. Raids are a bonafide way of doing end game for all sorts of games. While Warframe raids lacked polish and had some design issues, even the mighty blizzard raids were very rough years ago. They take Time, tuning and practice from devs. Instead we are getting open world shoved in our faces. What says space and ninjas more than fields of grass, a few rocks, lakes, fishing ... Maybe a hill to climb... And of course  running 1000s of meters in a straight line to do boring tasks over and over. So spacey and ninja. 

Rip end game. 

Why make Trials accessible to new players? The entire purpose of Trials was to provide a high level challenge, not end-game prep for new players. With the almost complete lack of high level content in Warframe, I think that this change should be rethought.

I know there will be changes on raids system, but I DIDN'T EXPECTED RAIDS BEING DELETE OR STOP.

For me, raids is my first chance ever for connecting to a discord server which I made many, many friends in it. Guess which server is it ?
I ain't the real veteran in game, in whole server, but I try to become one of them, raiding is the wae for me to become veteran.

You lot want to stop working on raids then now want to delete raid or let them freeze for few months?
I hope there still a chance for you all to reconsider about this. I really hope I could continue raiding after everyday of hard-working. 

Its about many people, not just newplayers, don't let your old players leave caz of these. Please. Reconsider about this. Leave raids alone.

As many people said, you will lose many veteran players caz most of them just enjoying raids!
If you insist of removing raids or stop them working for months, then I'll be quit. As I said raids is the only reason keep me alive with other members.

That is the whole point. 

Lastly, I'll quit playing if raids gone. Reconsider it caz not only me will do this. Thats all.

To be honest, I still keep an expect of raids not getting remove, I don't want to un-install warframe, unless I have to caz of raids removing.

You know what ?

I love plains of eidolon, let's remove every mission in the game and put their rewards in the plains so we can play max range nova every game. Killing enemies isn't even fun, warframe was made to fish and mine and i can even use this fish oil to presumably power, my level 25 odanata. I can even do more incredibly interesting defence missions bounties for 5 nistlepods and if i'm lucky, a host migration.Finally, once the sun goes down and i'm making my way to the final bounty i can take sweet comfort in the bounty failed text in the middle of my screen.

Really?

You were doing so much right with the mass Warframe updates and the blanket weapon overhaul. Even if I disagree with some of the changes those updates were what brought back my faith in a game developer that I had all but lost hope in.

You haven't paid attention to Trials in what, over two years? I'm not even a huge avid Trials player and this upsets me. It's the only 8 man content we have and instead of simply leaving it be while you devise a new outlook on it, you somehow thought it was a good idea. Do you notice the backlash on this thread? I sure hope you do and realize that removing Trials is a very big mistake, akin to those made with Viver and the Mag & Volt rework update.

I won't quit over Trials being removed, unlike many other people who have posted in this update. But I will certainly be willing to lend my voice to those who are more directly affected by this very poor choice.

I've played Warframe for quite some time now, and while I've dipped into Trials here and there, they never really made me want to do them daily. I'm sad to see them go, but cautiously exciting for these new Eidolons and their loot.

What really confuses me, however, is why Trials are being removed but conclave is, as far as we know, still being supported by DE. As far as I can recollect, the conclave playerbase has been even smaller than those that actively do raids, and yet it constantly sees balance tweaks and updates with almost every patch or hotfix.

TL;DR: Why are raids being removed while conclave is kept?

i would actually like to see the downvote system here DE, if you listen to community WHY can't you just do voting and see the interest? WHY can't you just do the voting to see how much of you're playerbase do the actual raids/trials? That's garbage approach :( Destroying some part of the game to destroy communities that gathered around them? 

What about this legacy? :

So much "work, tears, and blood" put into such system that required people to cooperate, fail trials, search solution to a puzzle and enjoy acompishment? Just to put it to trash? 

OH yeah, pride and acomplishment... i get it :/

il y a 1 minute, Autongnosis a dit :

What i hope is that it won't take as much as it did for dark sectors for Trials to come back... 

with how many projects (kingpin, the Helminth room, the dropships, ect...) getting "Delayed because of x" and "no further plans for x", you can probably safely bet on that. 

They just can't stick to one thing and finnish it and then move on these days. 

Archived