Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Temporary Future of Warframe Trials

[DE]Megan

Please reconsider your decision DE, a lot of veterans and clans love the trials and do them weekly or even daily!

I've even been planning to get into these trials myself and it really saddens me to see them removed even if it is temporarily. 

honestly if you "eliminate" the Trials, a lot of players would leave this great game. For my part I connect to Warframe only for the raids, I am not very fanatical of missions in Cetus.

And if you ask: who are you, I think I have the authoritative voice as the only player who has almost 3k runs in the Law of Retribution I do not agree that you want to "put aside" the raids.

26 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

all Trials (Law of Retribution/Nightmare and The Jordas Verdict) will be temporarily put to rest, much like the Dark Sector Armistice, for the time being.

Temporarily, just like Dark Sectors.

Removing raids takes away a major part of my daily activities and leaves me with even fewer different things to do.

I don't think this putting trials on hold is a good idea.

Currently they are a way for groups of people, be that clans, alliances, or just friends, to work together at dealing with endgame content that is considered above Sortie level. While I don't play Trials often, I can tell that they are one of the few draws left in Warframe for a large number of veterans who enjoy their content and don't play the game for much else at present. They are a key part of my clan and alliance, and I think their presence would be sorely missed to say the least.

I sincerely hope this doesn't go through.

I have always been a supporter of DE, however this goes way to far. You are literally screwing over the people who have supported this game for the past several years. You are removing content from veteran players. If you want to remove arcanes from the trial rewards, go for it, but don't remove the trials.

Edit: Make sure to mention this on the Devstream thread so they don't just ignore this.

Good change, raids are horrible, dont ever bother with them, time consuming with no good rewards, arcanes arent needed for any level gameplay you currently give us :) But the fact your changing it to teralysts actually means some people will get them now since ALOT hate raids fullstop for the reason i already pointed out, and before the kids start crying, i know alot of you run raids for arcances to sell or your under the impression you need them, thats your issue not the players that dislike raids :)

Just like any content we currently have raids arent hard, once the gameplay is sorted out, as in you know how to run them, they arent difficult at all, just set and forget like all other content in game, and alot of players find raids annoying, boring, time consuming, full of bugs and not worth the rewards, most arcanes arent worth anything at all and very lackluster to use considering you need 10 for a full set

Raids are one of the only "end game" Warframe has. Yes, they're buggy. Yes, they could have better mechanics. This doesn't change the fact it offers unique rewards in arcanes and is super fun to do with friends. 

Please reconsider this decision of removing raids until you have better ones. I fear a lot of people will abandon your game if this goes through, me included.

27 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

on February 28th all Trials [...] will be temporarily put to rest, much like the Dark Sector Armistice, for the time being.

You mean "dead forever". Stop using misleading terminology.

Terrible idea too, this game barely has any challenging end-game content as it is. Are you really trying that hard to get us all vets to quit?

It seems every big update, DE find a way to smack vets across the face for their dedication so they can pander more to new players.

I get that new players help pay the bills, but remember that vets kept the lights on when the game was in it's fledgling days.

If there was ever a signal to vets that they aren't appreciated in this game, it's this one. 

This would mean removing the only mission types that require/make use of coordination and communication, which is a loss in my eyes.

vor 28 Minuten schrieb [DE]Megan:

Adding Trial Arcanes as a reward from the Teralysts is the first step in the overall plan to temporarily put Trials to rest.

*Please note that we are also looking at buffing some Arcanes - stay tuned! 

Also as somebody who already got the Arcanes i care about, why should i fight these new Teralyst variants now?

Archived