[DE]Megan

The Temporary Future of Warframe Trials

Just now, Frenrihr89 said:

i mean what happen if u equip two arcanes in the warframe and one arcane helmet (the old ones, like arcane pendragon, arcane squall helmets)

I'd say that those should work as they should. As an arcane helmet.

• Upvote 1

If you're serious about putting Trials only on temporary hold, outside of the main game -

Do not introduce those Arcanes into Eidolons. Because that's when we will know, that the Trials will never return, and Arcane prices will plummet.

Keep those on hold as well. Plat inflation & artificial scarcity is a good thing for you guys, to be brutally honest.

• Woah 1
  • Upvote 6

15 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Real time edit as the team works on finalizing the Shrine of the Eidolon update:

Arcanes will not be added to the Teralysts in the planned Shrine of the Eidolon update today. We want to make sure we fix some exploits first to avoid destroying the Arcane market. You can still get Arcanes from Trials for now.

Also worth nothing that this is an upcoming feature for Arcanes (not today):

Shame, I was hoping eventually for that Arcane Enhancements on other cosmetics idea to flesh out, since Teshin has had cosmetic armor that f2p players could obtain. Still, this was an oft requested feature and I am glad that DE is making a move to cover those requests.

i regreat my negative coments on social media after i saw the devstream ,but still i dont want raids to go away,im very happy for the new stuff for the dojos looks cool

After watching that devstream it's obvious that the Trials are gone forever.

So speaking about our future, what about an "endgame raid" with the 3 eidolons that we'll have now? Like making them to fight together agains the players (not being passive like now) and having one invulnerable until the other 2 dies or something that can actually be a damn good challenge? Because right now you can solo the terralyst.

In the other hand WTF is that "dark sectors" thing? Looks like a copy of Diablo 3 Great Rifts lol!! 3 years to make some tilesets connect each other in a race against the clock (20min) with the single point to recharge some weird "things" in each tileset with your shields while fighting a bunch of enemies (and you guys showed us that Rhino will handle that easily)? Thats all? 3 years for that? Thats our new endgame content in exchange for the Trials? Be honest with us, you actually made that "dark sector thing" the last week/month because you knew that the raid community was going to be upset as f~#€! And the worst part of this is that you took the idea from one of the worst games in the market.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Real time edit as the team works on finalizing the Shrine of the Eidolon update:

Arcanes will not be added to the Teralysts in the planned Shrine of the Eidolon update today. We want to make sure we fix some exploits first to avoid destroying the Arcane market. You can still get Arcanes from Trials for now.

I would very much like to hope that means arcanes are bound to Configs like mods instead of cosmetics

• Upvote 1

theres some arcanes like tempo,momentum,awekening,etc,why not install those type of arcanes in a weapon itself becouse they give buffs to weapons,and stiil have the chance to use 1 arcane in the syandana 1 in helmet,i dont want to be overpower but its just a idea

22 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Arcanes will not be added to the Teralysts in the planned Shrine of the Eidolon update today.

Good news. That means raids have a chance to stay then?

23 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

We want to make sure we fix some exploits first to avoid destroying the Arcane market.

Oh....

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

-snip-

I like how they decide to implement this after they announce the destruction of raids. Neat, isn't it?

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, disco_inferno6 said:

That 1.5 % you're talking about is thousands of active players that have a deep knowledge of the game and so many of them helping new players such as you to understand it better.

I got most of my knowledge from a veteran. One of the first thing he told me when I started was "there are raids but they are S#&$e", although he still runs them every now and then just for credit farm and arcanes. And when the news about Trials getting axed came, his reaction was basically "meh". So don't act like every single veteran is with you in this. And even more importantly, don't act like I owe you something.

13 minutes ago, disco_inferno6 said:

But with that attitude of yours I have no intention of meeting you in raids and I made sure of that.

What a loss. Do you want a link to my Steam so you can block me there as well?

17 minutes ago, disco_inferno6 said:

Enjoy your arcanes from the eidolons.

Enjoy warframe.

And I sincerely hope you find a game that matches your concept of entertainment better, whatever that may be.

• Applause 3
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Seinra said:

Thats all? 3 years for that? Thats our new endgame content in exchange for the Trials?

From what they said in the stream, that would be a No, No, and No again. That was the latest in a long line of iterations on a DS replacement, it's unfinished, and it's not a replacement for the trials. =/

• Upvote 4

Everyone needs to understand: They have to remove the Trials to update things at a faster pace. They ARE temporarily being removed for a better system for raids. They do not want to apply more manpower to fix raids every update they make, otherwise trials are going to become an unplayable mess. They say they're going to remove it at the end of February which is 2 weeks from now, I would suggest playing the raids while you still can. I played a few raids before, MR 23-24; can't say it's my cup of tea but I've come to understand that removing this system is imperative to no more [DE]lays.

• Upvote 4

Just now, Dracario said:

Everyone needs to understand: They have to remove the Trials to update things at a faster pace. They ARE temporarily being removed for a better system for raids. They do not want to apply more manpower to fix raids every update they make, otherwise trials are going to become an unplayable mess. They say they're going to remove it at the end of February which is 2 weeks from now, I would suggest playing the raids while you still can. I played a few raids before, MR 23-24; can't say it's my cup of tea but I've come to understand that removing this system is imperative to no more [DE]lays.

That's a very sad excuse for DE to make. Very few players play Conclave; yet, they have an entire team dedicated to maintaining it while they destroy entire communities by getting rid of raids.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Dracario said:

Have you watched devstream and Scott talking about this subject? To sum it up, he himself doesnt even know about the future of raids and when they'll come back. Goes to show you how bad of a decision this is. 

Edited by Stoner
  • Upvote 3

Just now, WolfTitan said:

That's a very sad excuse for DE to make. Very few players play Conclave; yet, they have an entire team dedicated to maintaining it while they destroy entire communities by getting rid of raids.

The thing is, DE does not have to fix anything when it comes to conclave as the system is stable enough as it is. I dont play it but it still exists for those who do enjoy the system. Conclave is PVP while Trials are PVE and with every update a new PVE element is added and needs to be balanced

• Upvote 5

the simple fact that eidelons are easy ,the guys that complain about no having arcanes ,not wanting to farm for them,or having to spend alot of platinum for them,is good reason to make that type of player happy ,at least make them even harder to get after raids are gone,ty all have fun

• Upvote 1

Burn the raids to the ground. Burn them and rebuild them from scratches. Raids have always been an horrible thing totally not well integrated in warframe, have always felt like playing another (boring as hell) game. So please, keep up with the good work and give us some warframe-like content as raids, I expect great things from our dev team. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9

Just now, WolfTitan said:

Last time they mentioned it, the "team" was literally two people. And the stuff they do with Conclave is basically just number tweaking. And they work on PvE stuff most of the time.

It's probably easier to keep Conclave in playable state due to how disconnected it is from all the other content. Unlike Trials which have a history of getting broken for the most bizarre reasons.

Programming can be weird.

• Upvote 6

or even better ,remove raids arcanes from game until raids come back,or not adding arcanes to the eidelons drop table ty all have fun

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, WolfTitan said:

an entire team of I believe 2 people working part time on it mostly just tweaking damage numbers and animation speeds. That really is not much dedication.

• Upvote 3

38 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Are the Buffs talked about for Arcanes included in this update? Or is that to come later as well?

13 minutes ago, Crewman82 said:

the simple fact that eidelons are easy ,the guys that complain about no having arcanes ,not wanting to farm for them,or having to spend alot of platinum for them,is good reason to make that type of player happy ,at least make them even harder to get after raids are gone,ty all have fun

and yet "Arcanes will not be added to the Teralysts in the planned Shrine of the Eidolon update today. We want to make sure we fix some exploits first to avoid destroying the Arcane market. You can still get Arcanes from Trials for now."

so they might be holding their breath a long time waiting for them to plummet in price lol

They will have to farm and farm hard. or spend a lot of platinum.

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, M4D_0f_0C5 said:

I think math isnt your real strength, only 1% of the MISSIONS were raids, but there you have to take into account, that you will do the raid only once per reset normally, because you get only 1 time per reset an arcane. The repeatable missions are giving the same amount every time you play them. 

The Raid School Bus has a 14k community + many localized versions of it exists for example "Warframe Ger" so we dont speak from a few players, we speak from a active social bound part of the community with a high MR.

As i can see, you dont played warframe without breaks, so you are one of the player that get back, play 1-2 month and are lost again for 6-12 month, but we speak about a active loyal community, that plays warframe the whole time, whose have nothing to do except sortie and raids. 

If i looked right you never done a single raid, so why do you now get involved into the discussion?? If you dont like the raids, just dont play it and buy the arcanes like other player do too. I never got warm with the PVP part of warframe, but i never would say "i hate conclave and lunaro, why you didnt shut it down already years ago. Hey and the rewards put them into a normal alarm, so it will be easy accessible for even a MR2, cause he need the conclave exclusive weapon skins". This would be the same bull....it  as you have written above in your answer to the thread.

Ironically, they did shut down the Dark Sector PvP years ago and gave the rewards to everybody.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, WolfTitan said:

How exactly is DE maintaining conclave? What servers do they pay for?