Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #106!

[DE]Rebecca

devstream106.png

Who:  Rebecca is joined by the usual suspects Geoff, Steve, Sheldon, and Scott!

What:  Hot off the heels of a (hopeful) PC deployment of Warframe and Weapon reviews, we'll be reviewing the shipped content. We also have a lot of surprises to showcase of Work in Progress projects for Waframe’s future!

Prizes? Why yes, we will be giving away 3 x 1000 Platinum Prizes and during the Livestream as well as a Mirage Prime Access and Warframe Prime Vaults!

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe

When: Join us this February 9th at 2 p.m ET!

Please ask your questions here! Thread closes at 10 a.m ET!

First thing: Thank you DE for doing so much right now. The past couple weeks have been a flood of changes, news, nerfs and buffs, but all behind a new attempt of genuinely telling us your design process. Thank you for your hard work! Keep trucking!

Questions:

Temporary perhaps, but what do you see for the future of raids? How will you change them? Or TBD?

Discussion on the unvaulted relics would be nice. There are legitimate points you have I think, but the community here has some valid points also. This also brings up the discussion of how many missions there are in Warframe and how there are around 25 missions or less that are primarily played, due to loot caves.

What will the next batch of frame rework/changes be? (Titania needs help!)

Riven transmutation already looks like terrible. Could we please consider something else other than the implied system? I believe someone in DE did not like the idea. Is there developer conflict on it?

Nice :D

• Any news on Damage 2.5 and Khora ? ( Its so exhausting to wait for her )
  • Is The Sacrifice getting closer ?
  • Will we get more stances for Articulas ?
  • When will Flying Eidolons be implemented ?
  • Will we get more unique enemy types ? Ghouls and Nox are really good additions. I'd like to see more well designed enemies rather than recolored units.
  • Are we getting more Warframe revisits ? I'd like to see refreshing changes to less used / interesting or clunky frames. ( Atlas Revisit is just awesome , can't wait to play with him. )
  • Will we get bird companions soon ?
  • What are the chances of seeing some WIP stuff on new open world map ?
  • Can we get Peltless Chroma for Arsenal ? Equinox and Nidus have alternate views , why can't Chroma have one ?
  • Will we get more purpose for Infested Room and Helminth ? OR Will we be able to reinfect cured frames ? I still regret removing cyst from Nidus ; - ;
  • Any news on Login changes ? 
  • Can you tie focus to loadouts ?
  • Can we get more loadout slots ? We have 34 frames ( not counting primes ) and 35th is on the way. Current loadout slots are not enough.
  • Are operators getting more suits / accessories ? If they are , what are the chances of getting loadout slots for Operators ?
  • Any progress with rest of deluxes ? 
  • Can we get decors with light sources ? OR can you make Cetus Lambs produce light ?
  • Will there be decorations for Tellerium / Nitain and other resources ?
  • Will we get new walk / run / sprint animations ? Are you working on hover animation with walking / running ( Titania's Stances ) that you talked about many streams ago.
  • Any plans on releasing alternate interiors for Orbiter ?
  • When will our Operators be able to pet kavats / kubrows ?
  • When will we be able to farm Kuva in Kuva Fortress ?
  • Can we get model updates for Mag and Frost Prime ? They don't look so different than their vanilla versions ( especially Frost Prime ) except helmets.
  • Is Kingpin / Nemesis system scrapped ? No news about it for ages.
  • Will we get a purpose for " moral compass " other than reflecting our choices ? Also I'd like to replay those quests ( TWW and Glast Gambit ) to overwrite my choices.
  • Any news on dual wield system ? Still waiting for Machetes and Single Swords to get same treatment. 
  • Can we get Moa or Zanuka pets ? I've been waiting that for ages.

Hi

• About the fanarts available in game, is it possible to include the ones from the las codex contest? and the honorable mentions.
• MOFRAME!

And last, something I asked before:
Looking to the recent events (Twitchcon, PAX Australia) I have been thinking about the DE representation in Latin America, I know there are latin streamers, I try to find and watch their videos. To the point. In september we had in El Salvador our first Videocon, where we could find the usual: Tournaments of Leage of Legends, Overwatch, Marvel vs Capcom, Smash Bros, etc. It was a decent event and I'm looking for the next year for Videocon "2".
Your game is famous in lots of countries, except maybe in Central America (as far as I know, the only players in this country I know are my brother and I) where you could find a great oportunity to get people to meet Warframe, a free game about ninjas in space. I would like to know what do you need to get representation in this part of the world, like a national streamer (ajem-likeme-ajem) or do you have fan kits that you send when or where nobody can go.
It would be an awesome idea because Warframe could chage the actual gaming environment of these countries where only mainstream games dominate.

Clems for your time.

1 minute ago, NullSaint said:

Inside the personal quarters, what is that short glowing post for between the vignette and the door? I can't interact with it, I can't put anything on it.  It's driving me nuts!

Did you do Chains of Harrow and Apostasy Prologue quests ? If not , I recommend doing them. They will reveal purpose of that post/stand.

3 hours ago, NullSaint said:

Inside the personal quarters, what is that short glowing post for between the vignette and the door? I can't interact with it, I can't put anything on it.  It's driving me nuts!

That glowing pedestal in the Personal Quarters is related to a recent quest! You'll find the start of the quest located inside the Personal Quarters after completing Chains of Harrow.

Any news on the sentient carrier thingy you showed in a Devstream a while ago?

Any news on another deluxe skin?

Will there be more syndicate weapons?

Can Focus be added to the Arsenal?

Can Arcanes be added to the Arsenal instead of being forced on a syandana?

Any plans on allowing Archwing Mission to be fissures, so the entire planet of Uranus can be used for fissure missions?

Will long endless run be more rewarding? e.g. the 2nd B Rotation reward rewards 2 B Rotation Reward, or the 3rd B Rotation, maybe that is more balanced?

Any News on new Captura Scenes?  Lua and Kuva Fortress please?

Can Kuva Fortress and Lua be Fissure-viable please?

Will Corrupted Mods get a look at again at some point? Especially since mods like Magnum Force are outclassed heavily by new common mods

Gentleman  a short view back to the past. four years ago,Some Guy told us: "Take a trained monkey, place him infront of the computer and he is able to copter through the void." four years later years later some guy told us: "I had to move through the void like a robot. It's very complicated." And some other guy said, err, he pressed during the mission, I don't remember what mission, the wrong button on the keyboard. Question for you to both. Is warframe movement today too complicated with 20 and more buttons on the keyboard for movement, are you too much under effort, under pressure? What are your wishes for the future, concerning movement, errrm, during the race? Less buttons, more? Or less and more communication  with your lotus.

1 minute ago, Aeon94 said:

Did you do Chains of Harrow and Apostasy Prologue quests ? If not , I recommend doing them. They will reveal purpose of that post/stand.

Ooooh--thanks. No, I'm still trying to get Mot unlocked so I can do that. Well at least I feel better.

Will the team ever consider implementing more ways to gather Kuva? As long-time player who has completed the star chart, gotten a high Mastery Rank, and gotten most of the prime weapons/frames as well as their normal variants sorties and rivens are all I really still play for, and kuva is an integral part of that system. The current method is very repetitive and unrewarding, and I wish that there was a better way to gather it more efficiently, like having more than one Flood mission at a time or having the amount you get scale with MR.

Part 2  of weapon rebalance post - when ?

as Steve posted via Tweeter ... "very low user engagement" of trials... how low is it?!

Eidolons... can we expect a 8-player eidolon hunts as trials are going away ("temporarily")?!

Cetus is still a bane for performance problems with PoE - when can we expect changes to it?

Will we ever get a heavy Minigun for our Warframes ? (gorgon/supra/tennora and archwing weapons don't count)

Chroma noggle ?

Normal bounties have MR lock... Why Ghuls bounties don't have them ?

Taxi and new player progression problem... will it ever be addressed? (a prolonged guide/tutorial/ guideposts till a player get what he needs to do/ how to progress in the game) What we currently have (Vor prize) its not even a minimum.

Will we aver see a Mandatory mod rework or was that idea scrapped ?

Question #1: Can we get the option to colour different attachments separately? If they aren't from the same set, sometimes the colours won't mix well and having the option to colour them individually would be great.

Question #2: What is the status of Damage 2.5?

Archived