Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #106!

[DE]Rebecca

So i have two questions, first is what happened to greater lens being a drop in the game? secondly a few dev streams ago while showcasing hydroid prime you should off some new skins, i think they were called proto skins

Screenshots here

Spoiler

xJ67LqL.png

ZEP0Fln.png

Could we have a update on these please?

1. What will happen to Riven mods when their disposition gets updated?

ex:

Let say I have a Hek Riven (1 disposition) with a 60% damage increase and a Torid Riven (4 disposition) with a 180% damage increase.

Now, let say you update the disposition of these weapons so that Hek becomes 4 disposition and Torid becomes 1 disposition.

What will happen to my mods?

2. Are infested zaws ever coming back?

3. Your thoughts on gender-swapping Warframe skins?

Any chance of Updating Trinity's Well of Life ability (as it's use is often regarded as redundant or trolling, an ability to be avoided)?

I posted a thread on this and was hoping for something along the lines of: Remove the 10x enemy max health buff, make multi-castable, and change into a one-handed cast ability.

Can you reconsider removing raids from the game temporally? Many veterans already have so little content and getting rid of these will make them more tedious to leave the game. And you said that you would not touch the raid arcanes, however, with the recent post you did before regarding on raids, you will change the arcane drops to instead of dropping of from the raids, they will drop from a Teralyst (the new variants, from what I understood), which contradicts what you said to us before. Taking off access to a gamemode from the community just because it needs fixes is not the right option to do. 

When will we see the return of Lato Vandal, and Braton Vandal?

Will they be lumped in with the classic/modern skins of Lato and Bronco, showed off on an earlier devstream?

Can you add Operator suits and hoods based on the Syndicates?

Can you add an Augment for Excalibur that changes his Exalted Blade to an Exalted Glaive, complete with new stances? DarkSector<3

2 minutes ago, WhiteSpike said:

Can you reconsider removing raids from the game temporally? Many veterans already have so little content and getting rid of these will make them more tedious to leave the game. And you said that you would not touch the raid arcanes, however, with the recent post you did before regarding on raids, you will change the arcane drops to instead of dropping of from the raids, they will drop from a Teralyst (the new variants, from what I understood), which contradicts what you said to us before. Taking off access to a gamemode from the community just because it needs fixes is not the right option to do. 

I hope this is a joke.

Repeating the question, but seeing the workshop with Maggie's Augment changes, maybe it can be much greater :D

Augment for Polarize reworked - now reads: "Weapons hit by Polarize are jammed for 4 seconds. Robotic enemies hit by Polarize are disabled for 4 seconds."

Status 2.0

• Aside from over 100% Status utility, have you considered the individual (per enemy type) effects of elemental procs? For example, the Radiation could be bad for Crewmen working the way it currently does <100%, but against the robotics having >100% could simply disable MOAs (unalarmed state, disabled Eximus aura, finishers etc.), while for Crewmen it would cause the radiation sickness: disorientation leading to accuracy, reaction and movement debuffs. Something like that.

Arcanes 1.0 and Fashionframe Tennogen

• Any chance you will change your mind and let us transfer 1.0 Arcane effects to new helmets? It reallly hurts when you are sticking to the old helmet because it has sweet stats to balance your build out while being unable to simply transfer its stats to Tennogen/Prime/Delux helmets you really like.

Arcanes 2.0

• Are you going to expand the PoE features by separating current arcanes into: Warframe / Primary / Secondary / Melee categories with their own slots?

Modular guns

• Do you have any plans about making modular guns? Zaw seems to fit the Ostron thematically, but will the Corpus settlement be specilized on the modern energy and ballistic weaponry instead?

For example, Fallout 4's Weapon Modding is pretty similar: you have Grip and Stock categories that determine what you get: Side arm or Primary. Then you have other various stats which are affected by chosen mod: recoil, action points (for using in V.A.T.S.), Crit-Chance and Crit-Damage, Armour-Piercing damage or just damage etc.

Individual extraction from Excavation and Survival missions

• Do you have any plans on implementing similar to PoE feature in Survival, Excavation and the other game modes?

«Sentinel Repair-kit» consumable item

• How do you like an idea of implementing Sentinel Repair-Kit consumable which would work the way Archwing works on the Plains? Upgrade the Sentinel segment and craft consumable x50 repair-kits, so you could repair your destroyed sentinel as long as you have enough kits in your gear menu. Could've been a meaningful resource sink.

Second bounty board on the Plains (QoL)

• Personally, the lack of it was the main reason I didn't bother with the Ghouls event in the first place. I did a few runs, got 2 or 4 fragments and just couldn't continue moving back and forth just to pick the same Bounty. The question is simple, do you have plans to put a second Bounty Board outside the Cetus?

I don't think it would hurt the Cetus anyhow: if you need trading or Vendors, you still need to enter the settlement. Having the board outside would be just a great QoL change and sure would make the player's experience much better.

PoE Cetus arsenal and foundry

• Could you please let us use Operator Arsenal in the Quills' place to customize, change Focus School and AMPs there instead of departing to Orbiter to fly back after? The same thing goes for our Foundry, what if our warframes could get an access to Old man Suumbaat's foundry for some:credits:?

Octavia and songs selection mid-mission

The fact that you can't change Octavia's tune mid-mission may be a big «d'awww» moment for many players and especially for her fans. Of course, it's not a big deal when you're doing non-endless runs. However, when it comes to endless missions even one's favourite song can become tiresome or just make one hate it wishing to finish the mission as soon as possible

• Any chance to let linked in-chat songs be 'equipped' on click for duration of the mission or until you click another one to equip?
Spoiler

ln6PP7d.png

There's a chance this will help players to select and pick different 'styles' (Percussion-, Bass- and Melody-wise) while also offering something different and unique (songs) they can use without getting sick of the same song playing over and over again for an hour or even more.

Archived