Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #106!

[DE]Rebecca

Any chance of revisiting channeled Melee mods? I feel like the the negative efficiency on them shouldn't be there when you're sacrificing a mod slot.

Also any change of Operator Tennogen being a thing? And can we get an option to reset our focus trees for platinum?

Will Atlas ever get a synergy between Landslide and Tectonics? Maybe something akin to earth-bending wherein the caster punches/kicks the stone unto the enemy? Furthermore, would you consider revisiting Rumblers into a different kind of ability? And finally, will Atlas also learn to kick or only to punch?

Thank you :D

As always here is my list of questions:

PoE Questions:

1. More archwings when?
  2. Archwing fashionframe when?
  3. Tenno hover bikes when? (Dargyns will be cool but not "hover bike" cool)
  4. Sentient arm gun when?
  5. Sentient transporter when?
  6. Archwing secondaries when?
  7. Archwing melee stances when?
  8. Prime fishing rod when?
  9. Bird companion when (we need one for Pirate-Tentacle Prime)?
  10. Extractors working on PoE like any other planet when? (I have a very sad  distilling extractor prime)
  11. Vendor selling rugs when?
  12. A working map of plains when? (Current one is not very functional)
  13. Different Teralyst models when?

Questions from previous devstream topic:

Hi! My questions below:

1. When will you make Tonkor great again? Or at least when will you release Prisma Wraith AkTonkor Vandal Prime?
  2. Friendly fire when? Radiation from sorties isn't enough.
  3. When will you nerf other "cheesy" frames, focuses and guns (looking at you Inaros, Naramon and Tigris series)?
  4. Tonkor's grenades exploding on impact with enemies when?
  5. Tonkor's grenades bounciness revert when?
  6. Very BIG indicator where the grenades are when?
  7. No more holding fire to aim with Tonkor when?

Some serious questions:

1. Sentient invasions when?
  2. Baro when?
  3. Pablo appearance during devstream when? (that one with Rebb doesn't count)
  4. Better loot from higher lvl enemies when?
  5. Not ridiculous armour and HP scaling of our enemies when?
  6. Tenno grenade launcher when?
  7. Kuva boss when?
  8. Orokin derelict matchmaking when?
  9. Excavation extractor HP and shield lvl scaling when?
  10. Stances for primary weapons when? You know you want it :D
  11. Silva & Aegis buff when?
  12. Tonkor 6 meter indicator when?
  13. Mutagen Sample drop from infested mission nodes when?
  14. Mutagen Sample drop chance equal to that of Fieldron Sample or Detonite Ampule when?
  15. Lore events (like mutation of Salad V) incorporated into quest system when?
  16. Shield-gating when?
  17. Flying through space with our orbiter when?
  18. TennoGen items for plat when?
  19. Different defence missions when? For example use the "defending the colony" type of mission for some of the Corpus dark sector nodes.
  20. Boss taunting us through out planet's nodes when? I really loved when sometimes Zombie Salad V appeared in exterminate on Eris (and yet you fixed it).
  21. Lotus talking about boss during missions when?
  22. Radio chatter being significant when? It needs so much love.
  23. Ordis quest when?
  24. John Prodman quest when?
  25. Zephyr Deluxe Skin when?
  26. Second Clem quest when? Also waiting for "The Clem Within" quest.
  27. Phorid rework when?
  28. Phorid boss arena rework when?
  29. Warframe & Operator using two waypoints pls unfix.
  30. Tenno space program unfix when?
  31. Different enemies based on planets and bosses when?
  32. Misery when?

Questions answered:

1. Invasion outcome actually changing node's faction when?
  2. Umbra when?
  3. Earth remaster when?
  4. Clan nemesis system when?
  5. Operator interacting with pets when?
  6. Focus changes when?
  7. Tenno shotgun when?
  8. More mandachord sound packs when?
  9. Operative not being stupid when (e.g. going into toxin in sortie kuva defense)? Hey you fixed that before Devstream, not fair!
  10. Wraith weapons/appearance colouring when?
  11. Orbiter's door opposite to infested door opening when?
  12. Other planet remasters when?

Keep up the good work! :)
But please reconsider at least some changes to Tonkor (you did revert changes made to Sonicor). :)

@[DE]Rebecca, pls answer some questions from my list. :)

What is your goal for frames with multiple damage-dealing skills in one kit, like Ash's Shuriken and Bladestorm, or Ember's Fireball and World on Fire? Generally speaking, players will favor the most efficient use of energy (ie both ultimates), putting such skills in competition with one another and removing cohesion from their kits.

Recent frame designs and revisits, like Gara and Oberon, focus on creating kit synergy by means of combining two abilities to create a hidden third effect, like bonus damage or buffs (ie casting Reckoning or Renewal on targets in Hallowed Ground). As a result of these "hidden" effects, players are often unaware of the full breadth of frames' abilities without using out-of-game resources to inform themselves. Is there any concern that recent designs may become too complex for players?

Volt is a movement-oriented caster Warframe, with a run speed boost, a damage boost that charges as he moves, and a mobile shield. So what exactly is the intent of giving Electric Shield a cost that burns more energy the faster you move?

With Khora able to switch her damage type at-will, will we be seeing the same (and a new passive) for Chroma in the near future?
The recent changes to Spectral Scream seem like the first step towards letting our dragon fly.

The lineup of starting frames presently includes two different "casters" with similar gameplay niches. Why did Volt replace Loki in the starting lineup, rather than a more diverse option like Ash or Oberon?

Hands down biggest questions on my mind are

(1. When are we getting Damage 2.5, and what will that look like?

(2. When are you going to revisit the methods used to earn Focus. I really loved the idea of diminishing returns based on hours played, but by the same token, you shouldn't short-change "All-Day Power Ninja Warriors". (Would pay money to see an anime named that)

Question: Operators got their new idle stances but when will those stances be carried across into our combat stances
and when(or if) they will we be able to choose different stances regardless of schools
I.E: Unairu stance (idle) Vazarin (combat)

Question: Are there plans to implement classic weapon appearances being able to be used on it's prime variants? Just like we can do on warframes. I'm guessing it's not hard to implement, and in all honesty, some Prime skins are just horrendous (Silva & Aegis for instance) compared to their normal counterparts.

Any more QUALITY OF LIFE CHANGES ?

how about throwables like grenades, hold crouch to lay down to increase sniper distance effectiveness and possible other minor percs to laying down, add boxes to vegitation and tree tops that reduce detectablitiy by enemies ( especially since wf is going the open world route now). 

a mod like covert lethality for snipers ( headshots at certain distance = insta kill )

make the personal quarters a spawn Point or give it some sort of use other than just be there since its so pretty its sad its a bit of a waste.

STEVE-- what happened to the plans/ideas of leaving the solar System?

arcane aquisition revisit ?  now with tennogen and all These amazing Skins/capes, it feels impossible to use arcanes efficiently. and we hate having to choose Fashion vs function. sure distilling is an Option but one syandana may look good where it otherwise Looks ugly. so a bit more versatility there would be much appreciated.

ENDGAME:  every since relics replaced the old void System, me and alot of Region + the entire clan feel that "community" has taken a hit.  comradery is out the window. i believe this is due to the way relics can be played. get in solo, disregard Team mates ( and their Frames potential ), get out. repeat.   back with void keys it was more efficient to work TOGETHER to achieve a much much higher yield. 

so can we get weekly or hell even more frequent ALERT type missions that will 100% reward a maiming strike for example at the 100 wave mark or 90 min survival mark.  or a guaranteed X-riven or whatever ?

its saddening that there is no reason to work together anymore and the community really suffers under this issue on the low low.  so please, give it some thought.

Dear Dang Diddly DE developers

Will the story behind Riven mods and their creator, Cephalon Samodeus, ever make its way into the actual game? Or will it forever be hidden in The War Within's hypesite?

Like always, stay hotdog.
Thanks for reading, have a Hektato:

Zs1N6oJ.png

(1) Can the Ostron Standing be increased, at 132,000 is not enough to turn everything in from all the fish and gems nothing can be turned in unless it is increased much higher. Also there are no offerings available after you reach the top standing. Can you add offerings also?

(2) Of course also Khora when? Any idea?

Question: 

The Somachord was a great addition to the game and made me realize that there was a ton of music in the game that I'd been missing. Which in turn made me actively look into seeing if the game had a Soundtrack. I was pleasantly surprised after searching several venues (iTunes, Amazon, etc) to find that it did and it was available through Bandcamp but it was only available as a complete Album. 

While I think as a whole it is very fairly priced, I'm also very used to being able to purchase individual tracks. Is there any chance that in the future there will be an a-la-carte option for the Soundtrack?

Feel free to paraphrase, I type a lot :P

Archived