Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #106!

[DE]Rebecca

• Hello dear Warframe and devs. As we all know warframe is expanding with each new update wich is fantastic. But also makes it hard to find items in the arsenal, with each update getting more weapons, more cool syandana's more warframes and even more stuff to choose from. Unfortunately this makes it sometimes a bit hard to find a specific item in the arsenal. My question is as follows.

• Will we be able to favorite weapons and other arsenal related items in the future. This way we can ad out favorite weapons into the favorite tab. This way we are able to click the sort by: option and we can sellect the weapons or syanada's we'd like to use, instead of seeing all the other weapons that we have sitting in our collection.
  • especially on consoles this is needed the most. Since the typing system on consoles is a bit lacking compared to the pc typing system (for people that don't own a keyboard).

• Since PoE released we have been able to rename all kinds of melee weapons:
    • will we be able to name secondary and primary weapons in the future
      • this implemented with the favorite option would be a great improvement to the game.

And last, enjoy your 106th devstream.

1. any chance to become a kuva rework. for normal farming like on the kuva fortress? its not easy there

2. any chance for riven tranmute reduse 2 riven for 1 new? 4 riven for 1 new mod is i dont know the word in english

3.any chance for nerf the tusk bukor?

4. any chance to get the motar from granat-bombard would be good

Are there any plans to revisit Syndicates and their alliances? It's jarring to have Ergo Glast send a moa hit squad after you not even 10 seconds after finishing an Ambulas hack. It's even worse for players who are enemies with Steel Meridian getting hit squads during a defection mission. With all of the syndicates having either had a quest or a significant role in several events (except Arbiters), it feels out of place to have them turn around and attack you after doing so much for them. 

42 minutes ago, NullSaint said:

Inside the personal quarters, what is that short glowing post for between the vignette and the door? I can't interact with it, I can't put anything on it.  It's driving me nuts!

Do the Apostasy Prologue and you'll find out :)

Will we ever seen a true rework of the (space) archwing system, the initial implementation seemed fine, other than multi-axis movement, but in its current state it is very wonky with my warframe having a seizure between a multitude of poses when i try to strafe.

when can we see the implementation of the pathway login reward system that you talked about last year? is that still going to be implemented?

Will you allow us to use weapon skins on Zaws? because, not to be rude, i would like to use some of the awesome weapon skins on these weapons so that i don't have to look at the arts and crafts project.

Just now, DeathMavrik said:

Will you allow us to use weapon skins on Zaws? because, not to be rude, i would like to use some of the awesome weapon skins on these weapons so that i don't have to look at the arts and crafts project.

They already stated they are looking into it. Its just a surprisingly complicated issue.

Any Melee or movement 3.0 in the works? 
Two handed nikana/dai-katana when?
Any chance Loki, or other frames such as Mesa, would get the same animation visual treatment like Ash wherein his upper body casting animation is sepparate.
It's kinda awkward that Loki's lower half is doing the default 't-pose' when casting invisibility while on air or wall clinging, not to mention Mesa 'stiffening' up when activating peacemaker while gliding.

Here's a nice question for you to answer: Why are you removing the raids?

Why are you removing another thing that keep the vets playing?

Why are you removing the foundation of warframe's speedrunning community?

Why just not leave them in while you work on their new iteration in the background?
Just cease development on the current raids and just... Just leave em in the game, broken and buggy as they are.

Will there ever be a change made to the way pricing works with Prime Access Packs or will we ever be able to buy the prime gear seprately?

I always thought the idea of Prime Access was to get the latest Prime Gear, but the price gets inflated with the mandatory Plat and Booster inclusion. Players are forced to pay a lot of money for the new prime gear even if they don't want/need the platinum and boosters. 

I personally have wanted to buy all Prime Accessory Packs, but cannot get myself to pay for something i see as unfair. I would have payed around $750 to have had all Prime Accessory Packs that have ever been released.

Questions:

1. How's dual wielding with melee and pistol coming along? I remember machete was being worked on and it was mentioned that you wanted to expand it to all single handed melee.

2. What is the progress on the new flying eidolon? It was mentioned that you were debating expanding the skybox to better accommodate it.

3. With Korra being  Soontm?, can you tell us anything about the story quest she will be coming with?

4. I noticed beam weapons were excluded from the weapon pass, what is the plan with those?

5. For deluxe weapon skins, such as the Nusku (ember) and Perla (mesa) pistol skins, why can only some pistols use them while others, like  beam secondaries, launchers, and ones that would really need it the most like tysis, can't use it? 

6. So there exists a REALLY, R E A L L Y, underused weapon, the Stug. It was exlcuded from the weapon balance pass, it is riddled with bugs and inconsistencies in damage, and the Nox has a weapon that does the same thing but looks and functions so much better. Can we get a Stug rework with maybe a new model/texture, along with his big brother that i shall name the Stoogk.  

Are there still any plans on opening up customization options on Arcane and other related enhancements, and would it be possible to either have more cosmetics be so enhance-able or have a dedicated screen for applying said arcanes?

1. Any plans on operator tennogen?

2. Will Baro ever visit cetus or will we get a sort of alternate "baro" for when venus open world comes that will move between hubs?

3. Thoughts on body and hair options for the operator?

4. Any specific chance at seeing a new "celeb" like Prodman or clem to make to the plains or venus open world?

5. Are there any plans for a homestead for your operator at cetus or any of the open world hubs. Even if that is not coming(or planned to come soon), will we see a sort of storage to place extra parts in our inventory so we don't accidentally sell it?

Instead of a single set of rewards for a level of bounties can we get multiple sets of rewards for each bounty rank this way we wont be tied to a two and half hour cycle of hoping that it will appear on the loot tables or better yet state what stage can reward them.

This unvaulting highlights how bad the bounty reward system can be ie you release 7 relics but only allow us access to 4 out of 7 at any one time, this is arguably worse then adding 1 extra relic into a list of 9 because your method is either a 100% chance of it being able to drop there or 0% chance of dropping. where as the other relics it is always a set %.

I was excited hearing about the rework on the guns in the game and saddened that my favourite weapon (Akmagnus) got both a buff and a nerf at the same time.

In which i kinda wanna ask the question would there ever be an (Ak)magnus prime? Or has it been already inserted by the Euphona?

Either way i hope you would rethink about the, almost, ridiculous long reload time of the Akmagnus.... mostly because that you have to push the trigger for every bullet... pls

Archived