Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

leavers in void fissures OMG

joseas

vor 1 Minute schrieb xXHobbitXx:

get used to it, you cant control what others do or dont do in this game

players cant, but devs

when penalties are implemented for  lets say leaving 3 times (it could be an DC too) player wont be able to do fissures for an hour, for example

vor 2 Minuten schrieb TeneKay:

Can't penalise people for such a petty thing, I'm afraid. It is not a competitive game, leaving has little impact on the team as someone else will take their place.

u obviously dont do many fissures bro

thats the optimal case, but its not always like that, it frustrating, especially when host leaves

vor 1 Minute schrieb An8rchy:

Get used to it since the relics are only on bounties and people wont b running that

next stupid answer

wtf is wrong with u, "get used to it"

if u say that to every complain, noone would play anymore

and dont give wrong informations, u can get relics also from relic packs and endless rewards

5 minutes ago, joseas said:

u obviously dont do many fissures bro

thats the optimal case, but its not always like that, it frustrating, especially when host leaves

I've run at least 20 of them this week alone for the new unvaulted primes. 

Also don't assume the devs are instantly going to spend time adding a game mechanic because you're frustrated with something.

vor 3 Minuten schrieb TeneKay:

I've run at least 20 of them this week alone for the new unvaulted primes. 

Also don't assume the devs are instantly going to spend time adding a game mechanic because you're frustrated with something.

its a complain and i added several possibilites to may fix this issue, thats called "constructive"

ur comments arent, no offense, but i cannot be the only one who complains, i need several tries to get in a fissure mission

i dont "command" the devs to do something, i just wrote what is prolonging mission starts and added solutions, i think this part of the forum is for such things.

Edited by joseas
edit: 20times? lol thats many runs? funny

Nobody wants to do Bounties, and that's where the vaulted relics are.  So, what's the next best thing?  Running pub fissures and hoping someone else is running a vaulted relic.  But that's an inefficient crapshoot at best.  So, what's the next best thing?  Joining/leaving based on the relics, so that a player gets more chances at the vaulted relic in the same amount of time. 

This is DE's fault.  They designed the void relic system to give greater rewards for using it in this manner, rather than in the 'intended' manner.  Another reason why void keys were better than relics- leeching was systematised and well-rewarded in the void key system, but now it's been ostracised but poses the greatest reward efficiency in the void relic system. 

Want this to stop?  Fix the void relic system that rewards this, rather than punishing players using the system to its best effect. 

Edited by shootaman777

6 minutes ago, joseas said:

other possibility: in random squads: hide the relic, just display if one is equipped

That is a good idea, and in line with what has been done in the past. Penalties are not coming though, and neither should they (it's been explained plenty of times in the past when discussing other "leaving" problems).

31 minutes ago, joseas said:

other possibility: in random squads: hide the relic, just display if one is equipped

i was going to coment about hiding the relics would leave radshare impossible to do. but you said random. that makes it much more fair, however, i dont see how they could do this way.

looking at it, i think it will be either full reveal to everyone, or hide everything from everyone.

unfortunately, as much as i agree that its boring to run a relic, only for half of the group to just leave because there's no "vault relic". i dont belive DE will fix that, and if they do, im afraid of HOW they will fix it.