Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WTB Hek riven with +60% status chance

That is normal price, it's very hard to roll 60% on tigris and hek. Btw, 60% status works only on old HEK, you cannot never build V hek with crits and status, since it needs beside the riven all 4 dual stat.. so it's a no go on Veykor Hek. And damage is best other stat for old Hek, since it already has 320 ms with [hells chamber + syndicate mod[. With this riven (had one similar) old hek becomes true 100% and kills abiut 2 times faster then V hek. Only problem is that you always have to build for corr + blast or viral + rad. I hate blast and radiation.. or I would buy it.. 

Edited by .Re-light.
hace 14 minutos, .Re-light. dijo:

That is normal price, it's very hard to roll 60% on tigris and hek. Btw, 60% status works only on old HEK, you cannot never build V hek with crits and status, since it needs beside the riven all 4 dual stat.. so it's a nogo on Veykor Hek.

I'll add to that, on a hek riven, average sc is, on a +2-1 riven,  61.25% (55.1 - 67.55 range) while in tigris its 55.7% average sc (  50.1 - 61.3 range  ) so its not that hard to get 60% on hek (0.55 dispo, tigris is 0.5) an no its not optimal to build hybrid, but its like -cc strun (base 15% cc) i dont build it hybrid, just status, but i'd never want -cc cuz 15% is enough to crit so -cc is less damage

21 minutes ago, .Re-light. said:

That is normal price, it's very hard to roll 60% on tigris and hek. Btw, 60% status works only on old HEK, you cannot never build V hek with crits and status, since it needs beside the riven all 4 dual stat.. so it's a no go on Veykor Hek. And damage is best other stat for old Hek, since it already has 320 ms with [hells chamber + syndicate mod[. With this riven (had one similar) old hek becomes true 100% and kills abiut 2 times faster then V hek. Only problem is that you always have to build for corr + blast or viral + rad. I hate blast and radiation.. or I would buy it.. 

It's hard on tigris, not so hard on hek. Hek have higher disposition.