[DE]Rebecca

Where is Update 22.12.0!?

For once, i will type one of the first comments, only one thing i want to say.

Thank you.

Edited by Akram-The-Reaper-Panda
a typo ofc
  • Haha 5
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 8

5 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

https://www.warframe.com/news/shrine-of-the-eidolon-update

You know most of what's within if you've checked out this website, but if you haven't, take a look!
We are going to ship the Update tomorrow (February 9) so we can have more folks around to monitor for fires during work hours. We have things in a pretty good spot, but because it's a Mainline (aka a lot of dev work)  we just want to run some more tests.

This Update also has some other long-requested things like the:

Added a completely new flow for Companion Incubator Management. Pets can no longer die! The base Incubator now behaves exactly as the Nutrio Incubator does with auto-stasis, and those with the Nutrio Incubator receive a significant discount on future DNA Stabilizer costs (from 75,000 to 5,000)!

We also are including the Warframe + Weapon changes in this Update, so get your Arsenals ready and don't forget to read out Dev Workshops!

• SEE YOU TOMORROW, PC TENNO!

Any time soon? :D

• Woah 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 3

ah ah ah, typical DElay. Can't say I'm surprised.

To be honest, I'm only hyped for this update cause I'm hoping that titania's razorwing bug (where she can't go UP when sprinting) gets fixed. I haven't touched warframe since she got bugged, and I won't touch the game till she is fixed. Lets just wait and see, I suppose.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 4

Any chance some of these could get attention soon? Have been asking about some of them for nearly a year.
Zero replies from DE, which makes me wonder why I bother posting bugs or feedback sometimes.

* Unbounded overlay map is very intrusive and needs a review (or a 3rd option) 

* Kuva placement and visibility problems on infested tiles
  https://forums.warframe.com/topic/826536-kuva-siphon-placement-and-kuva-visibility-problems/

* Ability use should not be blocked while fishing spear is equipped
  https://forums.warframe.com/topic/883074-fishing-spear-should-not-block-ability-use/

* Abilities should be able to target Firbolgs and Bolkors
  https://forums.warframe.com/topic/886896-warframe-abilities-should-work-on-firbolgs-and-bolkors

Other issues:
* Gara's Splinter Storm should not break corpus windows when you run past
* Switching to/from operator with a high ping takes several seconds, e.g. 500ms ping takes 5s to switch to switch sometimes
* Leaving group at extraction in PoE does not trigger extract - you need to leave the extraction area and come back through the door
* Operator void dash frequently results in out of bounds and position reset
* Operator damage kicking you back to your frame resets your position to the first time you used operator, frequently the start of the mission
* Energizing Dash does not work if you land running - you need to pause after the dash and transfer back
* If you get Session Full when joining a session then the next mission selection does not work - you need to select it, cancel, select again 

QoL improvements:
* Range for melee weapons should be listed in game and on wikia.
* Ambient ship + dojo sounds need a separate volume setting (currently controlled by sound effects)
* Message beep volume should have a separate setting (currently controlled by sound effects)
* Trade interface needs multi-select, similar to selling for ducats or credits. Current interface is awkward
* Relic enrichment interface is awkward when enriching 10+ - click relic, click radiant, click ok, refresh screen, repeat. This should allow multiple, or at least not reset selection
* Please add a Hide Mastered filter in Market and Dojo 
* Ability to issue commands to lures/spectres/etc from further away, especially when they are off the ground and you can't get close enough to hit X

• Applause 3
  • Upvote 5

1 minute ago, Asdryu said:

oh... It's like I didn't expect this at all

Its just so obvious anymore.

I kind of liked the pseudo credit sink from stabilizers. Oh well.

We not just make the advanced stasis module do everything now? At this point is really a non issue to take care of pets.

Make pet care a new player thing only

• Applause 1