Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is with the trash Baro has?

GutsBerzerk

4 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Shodian said:

Thanks for your input, but one man's trash is another man's ayatan.

Lol no I only started a few weeks ago and have all the mods he has, multiple of them too. Was hoping for a primed something. Or something more rare, being the 'void trader' and all. What a load of S#&$.

I was literally just thinking about making a thread about this, but I figured there must be some rule somewhere that says we can't complain about Baro's stock... but since you took the plunge and started the thread I'll happily chime in.

I, for some ignorant reason apparently, just assumed that DE would remove the heat duals from his stock since they're still obtainable in game through normal means. I only came back when the plains launched so I only heard of the situation back in September when they first came in his stock, but I can clearly imagine how pissed everyone was since I am, shockingly, feeling the same right now. I, again, assumed there was heavy backlash the first time they appeared and figured there'd be no way they'd come back, but my assumptions were invalid.
Yeah, it's my fault for assuming in the first place, and as is the meme for Baro to bring garbage, I guess it doesn't shock me too much that they came back, but damn, is it disappointing.

1 minute ago, GutsBerzerk said:

Lol no I only started a few weeks ago and have all the mods he has, multiple of them too. Was hoping for a primed something. Or something more rare, being the 'void trader' and all. What a load of S#&$.

And you even got the Prisma Skana, right?

Please kind male/female DE reading this I am a warlord of a clan with about 50 members and they are all pretty much new to the game i am trying to get them geared for endgame content with their personal choice of weapons/warframes and in 3 months baro has only brought 3 essential endgame mods having to wait 2 weeks each time you can see how this can become annoying

Just now, GutsBerzerk said:

I'm talking about mods not a sword nobody uses, there should at least be some harder to get mods there, not all those dual heat ones that are easy to get. 

Wow... quite harsh, don't you think?
How about you play a bit more before you go on a rant-spree?
And just because nobody is using the Prisma Skana doesn't mean it's bad. You don't have that thing, so Baro didn't just bring stuff you already own.

Just now, GutsBerzerk said:

I'm talking about mods not a sword nobody uses, there should at least be some harder to get mods there, not all those dual heat ones that are easy to get. 

And just because nobody is using the Prisma Skana doesn't mean it's bad. You don't have that thing, so Baro didn't just bring stuff you already own.

il y a 8 minutes, GutsBerzerk a dit :

Play for a couple weeks, already have every mod he sells. 

You must be one Hel of a rusher then. Have you tried the game yet? And I mean by doing other things than farming Primes and Credits.

1 minute ago, WhiteMarker said:

I'm not new, and I'll happily ignore the Skana. Whether or not it's to be ignored is a personal opinion, but you cannot deny that there are better swords out there. And besides, 510 ducats for a sub-par weapon is just not worth it when there are typically other, better things to spend your ducats on.

Sure, there's always the mastery fodder argument to be made, but I myself would rather wait until it's one of the few things I haven't gotten in the game than get it now when I don't need it, and certainly don't want it either

3 minutes ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

Play for a couple weeks, already have every mod he sells. 

You must be one Hel of a rusher then. Have you tried the game yet? And I mean by doing other things than farming Primes and Credits.

Just because I'm new doesn't mean I don't have experience with mmos. I mean maybe you're happy or not bothered with all the dual heat mods but if I wanted any of that I'd go to marketplace and buy them for like 3p

7 minutes ago, GutsBerzerk said:

Just because I'm new doesn't mean I don't have experience with mmos. I mean maybe you're happy or not bothered with all the dual heat mods but if I wanted any of that I'd go to marketplace and buy them for like 3p

Seems like salt. Please refrain from that this isnt league of legends :P

22 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

And you even got the Prisma Skana, right?

I'm in the exact same situation as he is.

Was I hoping for for a prisma skana? No. A prime weapon? Again: no. True I'll gain affinity with it and it will count for my mastery rank. Sadly what I was hoping to see (and in my opinion what should be guaranted) is a primed mod. Not because I want to turn my character into a powerhouse, not because I need it to access part of the content, simply because that's the only way for me to close the gap between me and veteran players and over time being useful in group instead of being carried. Because let's admit it: that's not fun.

5 minutes ago, EndermanBeast said:

What does Baro have anyways? Not gonna be on Warframe for a few hours.

Dual stats that are easily obtainable in game.

13 minutes ago, Kehaos said:

Seems like salt. Please refrain from that this isnt league of legends :P

Hes right tho, it's a junk filler.

Edited by -Trey-