[DE]Megan

Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.12.0

When can matchmaking be looked at? Efficient players will always have their mind set, and poor matchmaking results in people not contributing the same in missions, complaining on the forums, and gear being toned down (pointing at non-scaling Ember). It would be very nice to see matchmaking tuned so slower players can play with each other, and efficient ones can resume their playstyle.

Edited by --Q--Voltage
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Woah 3
  • Applause 5
  • Upvote 51

There are bunch of various annoyances that have popped up or have been unspoken about for a few months:

•     A Toxin ancient's roar can bypass quickthinking insta killing your frame regardless if you had energy
  •     Archwing movement was tweaked recently making it much harder to control when turning while boosting
  •     When rolling there is a slight delay where you are unable to shoot or melee

Christ the new textfont. atleast give us an option to have no shadow at all
XWlMw5D.png

Edited by Wevi
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 31

Wellp, time to break out the clipboard and coffee and get to testin.

Aww damn... you guys are still staying with this "unvaulted relics only from bounties" rubbish? PLEASE add the unvaulted relics into regular mission droptables. You REALLY need to make more alternatives, more options for obtaining these relics other than trying to carrot players onto the plains to run those boring bounites =/

OK I dont know what you guys did but before this update hit my Boar Prime was hitting 100% status and now after its only at 99.9% status. My build was literally totally dependant on hitting 100% status just to keep up with other weapons, and the damage boost it got means nothing if it cannot hit 100% status. Other shotguns with projectiles I'm noticing are having the same problem. This massively hurts these weapons. Please look into this.

Edited by Giantconch
  • Like 2
  • Applause 5
  • Upvote 36

Two things keep the trials and fix that terrible text shadow please 

Edited by paul5473
  • Upvote 8

How about: 

• new Clan management system;
  • fields for "Clan description"(Clan Rules), except for the already available "motd"
  • more flexible and variable "Hierarchy and Roles" system;
  • stricter access to the Dojo and Labs (to avoid players who join the clan, buy BP's and leave).
  • Like 1
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 18