Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.12.0

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, Zetaikenshi said:

Well, that change to Ore Gaze all but killed it, a 50% chance for another chance at something dropping is astronomically different than 100% chance to drop additional loot (at 200% power strength) So, you narrowed peoples visions into using fewer farming frames.

Nobody played atlas ore gaze, why would you every play it over ivara/nekros and hydroid if you were seriously wanting to farm an item/rescource.

Just now, Neonpkz said:

Nobody played atlas ore gaze, why would you every play it over ivara/nekros and hydroid if you were seriously wanting to farm an item/rescource.

Nekros' Desecrate has a static 54% chance at additional loot, unchangable, a 200% strength atlas was capable of 100% chance of additional loot like Hydroid, but he was more focused and precise as opposed to Hydroids unyieldy tentacles, and Ivara, well she's more narrow and focused than Ore Gaze was with very short range and long steal time. That's why I used Ore Gaze with other farm frames.

I'm honestly glad for all these changes(Except Raids)...... BUT Still no fix for :
1. charge attacks on melee weapons causing your frame to freeze in place.
2. fishing dies and spears bugging out
3.Using Amps on Kuva clouds causing the siphons to bug out.
4. A soft lock that happens when you switch from the navigation screen to your ship too quickly.

il y a 8 minutes, Test_the_God a dit :

Why would you nerf arcane gaurdian and ultimatum????

Nerf ? They just made the arcane less useful for frame with a high armor rating and way better for frames with a low armor rating.

il y a 24 minutes, --Q--Voltage a dit :

Efficient players will always have their mind set, and poor matchmaking results in people not contributing the same in missions, complaining on the forums, and gear being toned down (pointing at non-scaling Ember).

So... You believe DE nerf ember/banshee's abilities to wipe out everything with the least amount of interaction solely because players complain about it on the forum ?

Hey, nice work collating all the feedback DE - and I know you have been because I see changes made in response to even the complaints of small numbers of people, like myself and Telluric over the Daikyu (there may have been others, but I looked through a lot of pages and didn't see anything else).  That was a lot of responses on those weapon feedback threads to check over and you guys went through it all and responded with adjustments and a Forma+Affinity Boost consolation package if we still found ourselves having trouble with the polarities installed on our weapons and warframes.  That's awesome.

As for the Daikyu changes, I can say this is much more in line with my expectations.  Expecting the full damage it once had with such a reduced charge time (and even if slow firing defined Daikyu, it had to speed up SOME with all other bows amping up the charge rate) would be a bit much, but this adjusted number is much more a case of shaving off the excess rather than the "Woah just why no" of a -15% change we were looking at earlier.  Keeping Daikyu away from crit and firmly grounded in status-land is how things should be as well.  My thanks.

Also, thanks for patching out the incentive to be a completely horrible person, ahem, I mean, "leaver" during Plains bounties.  I found that behavior intolerable and it's nice to see it addressed.  I'll be looking over the rest of these patch notes to update myself on how you have adjusted your plans according to initial feedback on the weapons and warframes where I didn't use Ctrl+F to make a quick and immediate pass.

Also, is there a way to get the old chat text back - without the shadows?  The new one actually hurts my eyes to look at; the contrast is too high, and the shadows look unnatural and cause eyestrain as my optical centers in the brain try to resolve shadows that shouldn't exist (because the text is floating over the open space of a differently-lit environment, or at least that's why I think it hurts my eyes so much).  Now trade chat and recruiting chat may actually end up quite literally headache-inducing rather than only figuratively so.

Archived